Mommy

Danville, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Has anyone ever ordered a gift from www.oneintheovendiapercakes.com ? I have to get a baby shower present in the next couple weeks and don't know who to order one from. Any suggestions?
curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 23, 2013
You can make a diaper cake...all you need is diapers in sizes nb-2, rubber bands & ribbon, and some toys/clothes/supplies to "decorate" it with.

Anything you order is going to be stupid expensive.

Make it yourself, save a fortune, and give a gift that's special because you made it.
Mommy

Danville, WV

#3 Aug 23, 2013
I know it comes easy for some people but I am not crafty at all. Thanks for the suggestion , though.
Info

Alexandria, VA

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Go on oritnel trading.com or go in a dollar tree or dollar general then get stuff... Easy and cheap. You can make a diaper cake then and add a few little things.
Info

Alexandria, VA

#5 Aug 23, 2013
They aren't hard of making, it's gonna cost you much more money buying one on a website like that. Just go and get things from a stores such as gabes or dollar stores or k mart... Magic Mart store has cute sets with brushes, wash clothes and a bunch of stuff in a box for $15.00. Diaper Cakes, most people bring those anymore at one also. Even though they maybe different. You may not be the only one bringing one....
cantelope

Danville, WV

#6 Aug 25, 2013
they got some nice stuff on that site. I always laugh when people say, I can make that myself. it never looks the same hahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 17 min dumb dora 3
what is boomers or booms? 1 hr Boomer 33
CPD to Guard Memorial Garden 1 hr Fruitloop 56
ISIS in Charleston 1 hr gang bang 59
all bs 1 hr Hahaha 2
Mason County police searching for meth lab suspect (Sep '12) 2 hr yourtaxdollars 12
Wills family on Lee st 2 hr agnes of god 41
Court house security 2 hr Atty 31
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••