Leave BlkBarbie and Her Husband Alone
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
yes

Ashburn, VA

#160 Mar 18, 2013
Well whoever it is needs to get real with themselves, and realize how ignorant they sound.
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#161 Mar 18, 2013
yes wrote:
Well whoever it is needs to get real with themselves, and realize how ignorant they sound.
You are 100 times as ignorant as anyone and BlkBarbie is at least twice as ignorant as your dumb lame inbred smelly stanky ugly dirty/trashy/nasty hillbilly pale a$$! Go realize that you carpet munchin troll! Lol!
Girlnextdoor

Hansford, WV

#162 Mar 18, 2013
The BlkBarbie without an IP address is a troll.

BlkBarbie..the real one and you know who you are. You need to quit being such a BITCH all the time and quit bossen your husband around so much. He should be allowed to hangout with who ever he wants too and just because he wants to hangout with a couple girls who you don't like or who you don't know doesn't mean he's going to cheat on you. You think every girl he talks too and wants to hangout with he's trying to fu*k! You need to start trusting him more or stop being so insecure and jealous all the time. Men and women are supposed to have friends who they can call and talk too and friends who they can hangout with anytime they want, without their other half being there. He's not going to cheat on you!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#163 Mar 18, 2013
@ Girlnextdoor

My husband has cheated on me before and no i don't trust him going out or hanging out with any girls who i never met before. He can hangout with who ever he wants too unless its a girl who i never met before and he always wants me to be by his side and i will always be by his side 24/7. Im not a BITCH all the time just whenever i have to be and i don't boss him around very much :). If you have our # or if you have his new cell # then call us up and we can talk some more or just hit me up over facebook or twitter because i don't wanna be talking to you through topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal 17 min Nancy 18
Girl arrested with dead cats sings at Town Center 50 min Wondering 4
Knights Inn Shooting 52 min Boodaddy 15
Dont you just love it 1 hr April 7
Trump Is A Russian Informant 1 hr Washington Insider 1
Charleston is a Zombie Town 1 hr gopher 6
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr You got what you ... 1,289

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages