Leave BlkBarbie and Her Husband Alone
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#70 Mar 11, 2013
@ exactly

I'm not the type of girl who gets offended whenever white people calls us the word nicca. My husband and most of his friends are black. He is one the few white men who can the word nicca without me any of his friends or any of their friends getting offended but he would never say the word n****r not because he's afraid too but because he's not a racist. I ain't never been upset because of what all happened back in the old days and slavery in the old days has never bothered me because i wasn't living in those days and i don't know anybody who was living back in those days whenever slavery was taking place. I know that there is some black people out here who try to use that as a crutch against white people because their racist and im not saying i have a problem with any of them who knew somebody that was living back in the old days when all of that was taking place. The word n****r is a racist term that is only used by dirty/trashy a$$ racist hillbillies and dirty/trashy a$$ racist Mexicans. The word nicca is like another word for brother and i know some of them do get upset/offended whenever a white person who they don't know uses that word nicca but im not friends with anybody like that and my husband doesn't know anybody like that. If he did then he wouldn't be disrespecting them and my husbands a nice respectful guy too and he shows respect to everyone unless he has a good reason not too. If you use the term n****r infront of me or most other black people you will get your a$$ beat or maybe even killed. I have yet to see any white person call me the word n****r and the first white person who does they will be wishing they never done it. Its a racist term that is only used by dirty/trashy a$$ racist hillbillies and dirty/trashy a$$ racist Mexicans. I wouldn't beat their a$$ because im offended for being black because i love my race and my skin color but i would beat their a$$es for being racist and disrespectful towards me . Nobody on here would ever call me a n****r face to face and if they ever do they will get their a$$ beat. Nobody has ever called me a n****r face to face and i can't wait until the first person who does lmao.
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#71 Mar 11, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
My husband and most of his friends are black.
"My husband is white and most of his friends are black." is what i meant
Double Edge Sword

Hansford, WV

#72 Mar 11, 2013
@BlkBarbie69

Now repeat that back to yourself but replace n****r with hillbilly and visa versa. No black person has ever stood in my face and called me a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly. If they had or ever do, they would take a good country ass whippin! Calling white people dirty/trashy a$$ hillbillies is just as RACIST as calling black people n****rs. And I am a white country girl. After I get off from working an 8.5 hour day at my 80k a year job, I like to come home and take off my dress clothes and 6 inch stiletto's, throw on some tight jeans and cowboy boots and ride my 5k dollar 4 wheeler. Does that make me a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly?
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#73 Mar 11, 2013
Double Edge Sword wrote:
@BlkBarbie69
Now repeat that back to yourself but replace n****r with hillbilly and visa versa. No black person has ever stood in my face and called me a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly. If they had or ever do, they would take a good country ass whippin! Calling white people dirty/trashy a$$ hillbillies is just as RACIST as calling black people n****rs. And I am a white country girl. After I get off from working an 8.5 hour day at my 80k a year job, I like to come home and take off my dress clothes and 6 inch stiletto's, throw on some tight jeans and cowboy boots and ride my 5k dollar 4 wheeler. Does that make me a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly?
Hillbillies take pride in being Hillbillies! Now if i was to call you a Cracker then that would be vice versa with the word n****r! I would never get up in somebody's face and call them a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly unless i have a good enough reason too. I used to always wear stilettos and i still do i love stilettos but if you like to come home and wear "cowboy boots" and like to go 4wheelin/muddin then YES i do call that trashy and i think your trashy but that's just my own personal opinion and if you happen to have a problem with my own personal opinion then i would meet up with you anywhere and say it to your face.
Double Edge Sword

Hansford, WV

#74 Mar 11, 2013
Well honey the feeling is mutual. I think that after reading all of the comments that you have posted on various threads throughout this site, you are nothing but black trash! And if you were to see me in my professional life you would never know by my "looks" that I go 4 wheelin on the weekends. And as far as meeting up with me any where to say it to my face, I have read sooo many other posters that have wasted their time by giving you a place and time to meet and you were a no show. My time is more important to waste on a trashy little know it all girl. Trust and Believe that the loud, obnoxious, head snapping, trash talk does not intimidate me at all.
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#75 Mar 11, 2013
Double Edge Sword wrote:
Well honey the feeling is mutual. I think that after reading all of the comments that you have posted on various threads throughout this site, you are nothing but black trash! And if you were to see me in my professional life you would never know by my "looks" that I go 4 wheelin on the weekends. And as far as meeting up with me any where to say it to my face, I have read sooo many other posters that have wasted their time by giving you a place and time to meet and you were a no show. My time is more important to waste on a trashy little know it all girl. Trust and Believe that the loud, obnoxious, head snapping, trash talk does not intimidate me at all.
All of those people who tried to meet me off the computer were a "no show" and yea of course your finna believe them over me because most of them are dirty/trashy a$$ lying racist hillbillies just like you. If you have read all of my posts on here including all of those threads on here then you would "know" if your not stupid/racist, that i was just on there finding out who was asking about me and then after that people started running their mouths to me for no reason and the only thing i started doing was just taking up for myself and taking up for my own opinion. You can think w/e you want about me because i don't care about what you think of me. I don't know who you are and i don't care about who you are. Everyone who knows me off of the computer knows im very clean, classy, pretty, wealthy and i always work and keep good well paying job. I ain't never been broke or lived on welfare and my whole family has money but you don't know anything about me. I guarntee if you did meet me off the computer you would probably like me unless you stink or wear cheap a$$ perfume and like dress in cheap dirty a$$ looking clothes that looks like they've been bought at walmart or at the salvation army. You are white trash "in my opinion" and i have never had a bad reputation and i have never been labeled or considered as trashy. Everyone who knows me knows i can't stand dirty/trashy a$$ people and most of the people who know and are friends with me think the same way.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#76 Mar 11, 2013
I think the only trashy person posting on her is Blacktrash. How would you know everyone were no shows if you infact did not show up yourself? And dont use that lame excuse your friends were watching for that one girl, because we all we know that they werent. What about the girl who posted wanting you to meet her at sports mart, or the one at the gas station. You openly admitted to setting at home and you werent going anywhere. How are you going to come on here and call everyone trash just becuase of their hobbies? Let me ask you a serious question, WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR NAME IS EXSPOSED AND ALL OF THESE 'DIRTY TRASH LAME ASS HILLBILLIES' COME AFTER YOU? Its not completely impossible to find out who you are. Dont be so ridiculous as to say you dont shop at walmart, or any other store in the area. It seems as if you think you are above and beyond everyone because you claim your family has money. Maybe your parents should have taught you to be a real lady, not a snot nosed heathen. Thier mold money should have bought you a better education, because your grammar and punctuation is horrible. Run on after run on. You repeat the same things multiple times in one post. We all understand what you are saying the first time. Us 'dirty trashy lame ass hillbillies' are apparently smarter than you, since we can comprehend it the first time, unlike yourself.
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#77 Mar 11, 2013
@badttropic is that another word for badtrolling topics?

DeeDee was on 7th st that night watching for that dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly girl but she said she didn't see her stupid/lame a$$ show up in that cheap/dirty a$$ looking truck. I don't remember a girl ever asking me to show up at a "sports" bar or at a gas station. If all of you stupid/lame a$$ attention seeking hillbillies would stop leaving me comments and then i would not be on here running my mouth. Hahaha let me guess your stupid/lame hillbilly a$$ created that username on here and do you really im finna keep replying to you over and over? Ive already said everything that's need to be said you stupid/lame a$$ bitch and you already have all the info you need about me bitch! I don't have to be on here saying anything else and im definitely not finna be wasting time talking back and fourth to your stupid lame dirty/trashy hillbilly a$$. Almost everybody on here probably already knows who i am and the only reason i don't want my name to be on here is because i have a good reputation and i don't want none of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies on here to keep my name all over topix and keep bashing and making up lies about me. Its none your f'ing business who i am and do ever hear me trying to ask about you? No because i don't know or care about who you are and i know if i did ask you what your real name is you would probably make up some fake a$$ name because of how stupid dirty/trashy lame you are. Im definitely not scared of any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies who's offended because of my own personal opinion. You are f'ing stupid/lame a$$ person if you get offended by another persons opinion and there ain't much you can do about that except laugh! If you keep commenting under this thread desperately seeking my attention then watch me keep repeating all the same ish i keep saying to all of you stupid/lame a$$ hillbillies. Like i said before and this will probably be my last comment for the night. I don't know who you are and i don't give a f who you are. DeeDee's real name is on here and everyone who knows her around here knows me too. So if you ever come to Charleston trying to look for me which is so funny. Ask anybody around here who knows us ask about us and you and everyone else should already have a good description of what me and my husband look like. There is nothing else that needs to be said to you or any of your stupid/lame a$$ friends and i will be ignoring everyone one your stupid/lame a$$ replies after this comment haha. I can't wait for you to find out who i am and try to run up on me lmao. I can't wait for any of these dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies around here who knows who i am to try to run up on me because of my own personal opinion. If you ever do find out what my real name is and if you ever do put my real name on here a bunch of people on here will be sue'd for either Cyber Bullying, Stalking, Harrassment or Slander.
RealTalk

Huntington, WV

#78 Mar 11, 2013
Fu** all of these stupid pathetic lame ass hillbillies! Lol.
BlkBarbie69

Huntington, WV

#79 Mar 11, 2013
Who ever judged my post as nuts on post #70.

I don't give a f about what any of you think....lmao
1 post removed
Friend

Huntington, WV

#81 Mar 11, 2013
All of these hillbilly girls who know are SCARED to run up on her they know better and i bet most of them are the ones running their mouths because their all LAZY and just like to sit at home all day. All of you stupid worthless a** hoez know exactly who you are and like you always hear her say please run up on her LMAO. Her husband could take all of your worthless TRASHY hillbilly boyfriends and if you don't think he can then come see about it! Stupid nosy dirty trashy a** hoez. Get REAL for once LMAO
1 post removed
the dude

Morgantown, WV

#83 Mar 11, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Who ever judged my post as nuts on post #70.

I don't give a f about what any of you think....lmao
lmao you count the posts ?.... Wow your vanilla face husband must be lonely !!! Go count the freckles on his pasty white ass ! Lmao
Friend

Huntington, WV

#84 Mar 11, 2013
Get REAL for once LMAO.........Its a DOUBLE dare LMAO

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#85 Mar 11, 2013
Wow pathetic at its best. Avoid questions, with idiotic statements. I think we have all stated we do not care about your opinions. We all know you are stinky trash. Completely nothing like you or your friends describe. The only reason people keep talking trash is because they can get a rise out of you. You must be offended because you keep comin back to justify your moronic self. You have nothing else to say besides the same lame ass ramblings. I never said a sports bar. I said sports mart. Go back and read everything on the "who is blkbarbie" thread. You will see many statements about people wanting to meet you, and you clearly said no. Then you later rambled you suppose they wouldnt show anyway. Then said they just turn everything around on you. You talk so much trash and lies you dont even remember the reality of it. How pitiful. Anyone can talk a big game over a computer. But wether you can back it is a whole different story. And talk about suing others for posting your real name? That is the most moronic thing I have ever heard. Lmfao!! Slander? Good luck with that. Slander is verbal. Any lawyer would laugh at your face. And just who would you be suing? The whole capital city? Rotflmfao!!! You have a lot to learn, and to be married and trying to be independant, you sure have a lot of growing up to do!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#86 Mar 11, 2013
Clearly, once again, blktrash is posting under multiple names defending herself. I dont recall anyone ever stateing that they are jealous, envious, scared, frightened, or mad at anything she or 'her friends' have said. Youre not that important sweety. Keep dreaming!
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#87 Mar 11, 2013
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao you count the posts ?.... Wow your vanilla face husband must be lonely !!! Go count the freckles on his pasty white ass ! Lmao
If im not mistaken your a stupid/lame white a$$ hillbilly. Your face is probably all pale with crooked rotten teeth like most dirty/trashy a$$ hillbillies are. Go check your own white pale pasty stinky white a$$. Hard to tell what you'll find or better yet have your sister, brother or mother do it..inbred!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#88 Mar 11, 2013
the beasts master | Friday Mar 8sell mah dirty ass all tha time but thats how tha fuck I gots syphilis. I be a gangsta yo, but y'all knew dat n' mah homeboy is white but dresses like a thug yo. Dude cant git a phat thang so thats how tha fuck we pay tha bills. It be how tha fuck I loot fake designer threadz n' loot coogi n' hollista from tha salvation army. I wish bidnizz would pick up so I could move outta dis ratted up traila fo' realz. And mah pussies n' dawgs aint gonna stop defecatin up in tha floors n' they aint gonna stay off of mah clothes. Maybe it aint tha bad slow bidnizz. Its mah dirty ass. I smell like animal ish n' covered up in fur. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. No wonder no one wants mah stinky pussReplyReport dis postBlkBarbie | 3 min agoIf mah playas is horny bout catchin syphilis or herpes you can find mah crazy ass on tha westside side. I have black n' blonde hair. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Floppy tittizzles n' a real stinky coochi you can smell fo' miles. I drive a funky-ass beat up bmw wit spray painted black windows. I be thinkin I gots herpes from f***in a cold-ass lil cow fo'$20 behind tha circus when it comes ta hood every last muthafuckin year but im not sure. Or maybe from chillin wit mah dad. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I charge $5 fo' bjs or even fo' some biatch attention. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch.$10 fo' sex n' a$11 fo' anal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Or if you want all I will cut you a thugged-out deal n' charge $25 fo' all. Thats a thugged-out deal$1.00 discount son! Also hit up mah playaz dee dee n' Ashley! Bb
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao you count the posts ?.... Wow your vanilla face husband must be lonely !!! Go count the freckles on his pasty white ass ! Lmao
lmfao!!! Out of all posts about her this has to be the most hilarious one I have seen. I give kudos to the soul who did this!
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#89 Mar 11, 2013
@ badttropic

Damn all of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies are just too pathetic and just can't stop running your mouths over the computer huh? Like i said before. You can keep on thinking im posting under all of these different screen names to try to make myself look good on a stupid/lame a$$ website like this and to try to make yourselves feel better about all of your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es but i couldn't care less about what any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es think lmao. I will not go back and re-read that topic because its way too long and i keep it real 24/7. I can talk big game because i can back myself up bitch and that's why none of you has ever showed up at any place ive ever tried to meet you at. I do not know very many people who gets on the stupid/lame a$$ site and if i would call up all the people who knows me and my husband and started telling all of them to get on here and start taking up for us that would me look lame as hell and i ain't been a lame/stupid bitch like most of you are haha. There is some people on here who's taking up for me tho and they already know i have respect for each and every one of them. Your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ needs to go back to every topic yall made about me and read all of my comments! Maybe you would finally get the picture of how it is and how i feel about all of you lmao. I don't know who any of you are and i don't give a f about who any of you are. All of these dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly girls out here who know me and my husband just like "Friend" said are way too scared to try to run up on me and they would never disrespect me in person. You don't know anything about me except for what your stupid/lame a$$ has been reading and staring at for months on here. Lmao! You are the one who talks so much trash and lies and you dont even remember the reality of it. I don't have to prove anything to any of you stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies on here who apparently lives on the computer and loves talking ish to people, lying about people and spending your whole day staring at topix! Ive said enough already and you should know exactly what the f i look like and what my husband looks like. If anybody on here knows more then 10 who gets on this stupid/lame a$$ site filled with a bunch hillbillies are lame as f and i wouldn't be friends with any of you. Please meet me somewhere off the computer and actually show the f up this time instead of staying on here, making excuses, lying and trying to find another reason to still be on here trying to talk to me. The only reason more then half of you keep talking ish to me on here is because your offended because of my opinion. Who gives a f about another person's opnion? Are you inlove with me is that why you care so damn much about my opinion? Nobody should worry or care about other people's opinions and if they do then the'r lame. You don't know anything about me or my husband or any of our friends or anybody in our family but yet you seem to get under every topic running your mouths like your somebody i know, like your somebody special. You ain't nobody special especially not to me lmao. Badttropic - I already know your jealous of me and i already know you stay on here all day everyday trying to think of things to say to try to make me talk to your stupid/lame a$$ some more and try to make me look bad haha but like i said before. Im not trying to talk to you and im definitely not trying to get to know you. I never lie about anything i say and you know a mf'ing thing about me. Please meet me off the computer or how about telling me your real name and where stay at? Since you seem to love asking me all of those question when i don't even know anything about you and when you don't even know anything about me. My mother used to be a lawyer and one of my cousins is also a liar. Watch me take all of your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es to court and WIN. Im actually starting to feel sorry for all of you :).
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#90 Mar 11, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
My mother used to be a lawyer and one of my cousins is also a liar. Watch me take all of your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es to court and WIN. Im actually starting to feel sorry for all of you :).
"My mother used to be a lawyer and one of my cousins is also a lawyer." is what i meant

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91 Mar 11, 2013
This will be my last post to you, as you are to stupid to comprehend anything, so you ramble with cursing, racist remarks and ignorance..Hahah jokes on you. Who exactly are you taking to court? Your threats are pointless, but amusing non the least. This thread and the detroit thread is the only times I have ever wrote anything directed toward you. I get sheer amazement reading all of your moronic posts. You have done a good job keeping everyone entertained with your ignorance. Tell me WHEN DID YOU ASK ANYONE TO MEET YOU.AND WHERE???? YOU ALSO JUST WROTE 'MY COUSIN IS ALSO A 'LIAR'" YEAH THAT SOUNDS RIGHT IT MUST RUN IN THE FAMILY. Rontflfao!!! You come on here, onto every thread and bash white people, but the moment a white person says one thing about a black, you get so defensive. It is hilarious! Obviously you do care enough about the opinions of others to write that whole monolog. Its almost impossible to read with all of the run ons, and lack of punctuation. Did you even complete high school? Also why are you stateing any concern about your real name? I never once asked what your real name is. I only asked what exactly you would do if others found out and came after you. You are obviously a very paranoid, racist, rage filled filope. Good luck with that. I hope you can grow up, recieve a proper education and do something with your life other than " doing your husbands illegally obtained xanax and marijuana". I know your next reply will not answer any of the above questions and will only read lame ass hillbilly. You are the most ignorant being! Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 22 min Charleston Atheist 11
S & S Custom 4x4 Trucks Jefferson St. Albans WV (Jul '12) 38 min I care 19
Charleston Mayoral Run 38 min BS 7
Linda Reed's Big Bottom Bash 56 min Andre Linoge 3
Keerai Martin 1 hr Andre Linoge 6
Info 1 hr seriously 4
Looking for a guy 1 hr Anonymous 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages