First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 8, 2013
You people on here need to leave BlkBarbie and her husband alone. Their both good people and they just stay in their own lane and mind their own business. BlkBarbie got on here just to find out who was on here asking about her and then people started sending her these stupid, uncalled for, mean, racist comments for no reason. That is why she talks and acts the way she does. Have you all ever noticed all of these racist threads and polls about black women, always degrading black women, trying to make black women look bad and feel bad inside. That is probably another reason why she feels and acts the way she does. She doesn't hate on all hillbillies and she has some hillbilly friends. She just doesn't like the dirty trashy hillbillies, who walks around in cheap clothes with dirt all over their clothes, who drives around in dirty cars and trucks but that is her own opinion and she is entitled to her own opinion just like everyone else is. Seriously nobody on here should be hating on her because of her race or because of her own opinion. Her husband is a very good man. He doesn't have a problem with anybody unless they have a problem with him and hes a very nice quiet person and he can get along with just about anybody unless their racist or unless their gay men. It takes alot to make him mad and he's the type of man who would never lay his hands on a woman no matter what she does. He doesn't hate on dirty trashy hillbillies like she calls them and like she does. He just doesn't like racist people and not very many other people do either and he hates gay men. He is not a thug because he doesn't go out robbing people or shooting people. He could be a thug if he wanted to be and he was really close to joining the Crips up in West Philly and on the Westside until his wife got in the middle of it all and stopped him. He still has a bunch of friends up in West Philly and a couple more places but he is still a very good person who can get along with just about anybody unless their racist or gay. He is not a dope dealer and the only kind of drugs he does are Xanax because he's prescribed them and Marijuana but those 2 drugs are nothing like meth or crack. His wife is the same way and those are the only drugs they do. If anybody on here, who is not a close personal friend to them, who happens to have their youtube or twitter and has noticed what songs he put on his youtube, hes just trying to put the fear in all the racist hillbillies and most of them do fear him. BlkBarbie and her husband both have a very good reputation off the computer and they are both good people. I won't say their names on here because i don't want certain people on here who hates them to know what their names are and their reputation would go down the drain because of so many stupid lying racist people who gets on here and likes to talk sh*t. I know both of them very well and im not letting either of them know that im on here writing this about them lol but to all the racist people and to all the other people who keep hating on them on here for stupid lame a** reasons please stop! If you are offended by BlkBarbie's opinion then you need to confront her off the computer in person and she's type of girl who will come and meet you off the computer.
bippitybop

Milton, WV

#2 Mar 8, 2013
She wont meet off of the computer. Many people have tried. She is racist herself you know and said some pretty degrading things. West side wv crips has to be the funniest thing ever posted on here. No one has posted anymore mean things since yesterday. That means it is dying down. So why start a new thread? People only pick in her because she keeps replying back. They know they can get her upset. And since when is doing xanax and weed not bad? The last time I checked, they were both drugs. And illegal if not for medical reasons. But hey if that is what they do that is their own stupidity. What even got this entire thing going was her gloating. So what if she wears all designe things. No one cares. Your material things do not make you who you are. No you shouldn't go around dirty all of the time and not take care of yourself but you shouldn't put down others for not wearing $100 jeans. I guarantee if she would not reply back to people it would all stop. Why be mad over opinions of those you do not know? Go about your business and stay in your own lane like you say you do.
proud hillbilly

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Wow..blkbarbie is speaking in third person with a new name..lame!
proud hillbilly

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Either that or someone else is as dumb as she is
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 8, 2013
How many people do you see on this Charleston, WV forum almost day to day? Its always like a 100 different people or more. Talk about lame.....lol
1 post removed
proud hillbilly

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 8, 2013
info wrote:
I am from clendenin, yet my stuff hows up elkview. Another poster said that they were from clay, but it shows up elkview. And someone else from Charleston shows up Chapmanville. Dont rely on where it states they are from, it is very invalid. A lot of people probably post under multiple names so that would also show more people on the Charleston forum. Imactually belive you ARE Blackbarbie like proud hillbilly says. Due to your grammatical errors of course.
Exactly! I wasnt saying that because of where it says they are from...I was going off of the fact they typed out a mini novel and its worded just the same as her posts..glad im not the only one to pick up on that
DirtRoadDiva

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Ebonics
Realtalk

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 8, 2013
proud hillbilly wrote:
I know who BlkBarbie is and she would never write something like that! You don't know who she is and that makes you lame just for being under this topic.
Realtalk

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 8, 2013
info wrote:
I am from clendenin, yet my stuff hows up elkview. Another poster said that they were from clay, but it shows up elkview. And someone else from Charleston shows up Chapmanville. Dont rely on where it states they are from, it is very invalid. A lot of people probably post under multiple names so that would also show more people on the Charleston forum. Imactually belive you ARE Blackbarbie like proud hillbilly says. Due to your grammatical errors of course.
I live in Charleston and my IP Address has never showed up as Chapmanville. Please try to compare her grammatical errors to everyone else's on here under each topic.
1 post removed
Realtalk

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 8, 2013
info wrote:
We're tired of seeing the name RealTalk also. You never have anything to say except negativity, horrible spelling and racism. Funny you say proud hillbilly is lame for posting on this thread. Once again, you are posting too. So that would make you lame too correct?
I know who she is but neither of you do and we're not the only 4 people on here! You shouldn't be under this topic if you don't know who she is and that makes you lame.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 8, 2013
@ Anonymous

Thank you for taking up for us and putting all that info on here. I want everybody on here who don't know us to leave us the f alone.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Realtalk wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who BlkBarbie is and she would never write something like that! You don't know who she is and that makes you lame just for being under this topic.
Thank you for speaking the truth and i agree with everything you said.
1 post removed
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Realtalk wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what she has been posting the whole time..just wrote like someone else typed it
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Realtalk wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who she is but neither of you do and we're not the only 4 people on here! You shouldn't be under this topic if you don't know who she is and that makes you lame.
thats the beauty of topix. We can post on anything we want wether we know u/her or not
Jennifer

Nitro, WV

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Blah blah blah
1 post removed
BlackPanther

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 9, 2013
proud hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> that is what she has been posting the whole time..just wrote like someone else typed it
We all know she is not lame enough to post something like that.
Truth

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 9, 2013
proud hillbilly wrote:
Hillbillies are LAME and we all know that's not her.
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 9, 2013
BlackPanther wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know she is not lame enough to post something like that.
umm if you knew what u were talking about and have actually read her posts..its exactly what she has said and posted several times...she has brought this on herself...guess she didnt get enough attention from her parents when she was younger...sad really
BlackPanther

Charleston, WV

#23 Mar 9, 2013
proud hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> umm if you knew what u were talking about and have actually read her posts..its exactly what she has said and posted several times...she has brought this on herself...guess she didnt get enough attention from her parents when she was younger...sad really
Anybody could of got on here and wrote that. She's not lame enough to get on here and write something like that but you can believe whatever you want because you don't know her.
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#24 Mar 9, 2013
BlackPanther wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody could of got on here and wrote that. She's not lame enough to get on here and write something like that but you can believe whatever you want because you don't know her.
I guess somebody was posting this under her name on everyother thread she has been on because its all the same like a sad broken record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i are spale bad 10 min I. R . Simplehick 1
CWA VP ED Mooney NEEDS TO GO! (Apr '13) 13 min Smh in nj 7
Wills family on Lee st 16 min LoL 36
Vic sprouse abandons his handicapped kids 21 min LoL 9
ISIS in Charleston 36 min smh 52
Patrick Morrisey should heed Ruth Ginsburg 39 min Tit4Tat 1
Miss Mothman Pageant 58 min wtf or wth 5
Court house security Tue appalled 30
•••
•••