Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
texacana wrote:
Anyone know when they'll mail them?
Why don't you call and ask them?
Employer

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I'm guessing you no longer work for Elite or Manpower. Disgruntled ex-employee? By law they have until January 31, 2013, if you don't get them by then, by all means, let us all know! Until then, give it a rest and look for a real job!!
texacana

Farmington, MI

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Lmao. Do u need some midol? What gave u any idea I'm a disgruntled ex employee? Looks like you're one of the many Topix big mouths. I can post what I like when I like. So you can get the hell over it first off. 2nd I never worked for either one. My husband did. 3rd my husband found a " real job" , as you call it 8 months ago, and I'll bet you a hundred he out makes you now. There's very few jobs that pay like his does. 4th why don't u take your "I'm better than thou" attitude and shove it up your..... if you you feel like replying again go ahead, but I've more than said what I wanted to. Tahtah
Employer

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
What a load of crap your post is. Texacana. Probably illegal immigrants. Guess times are hard for you picking cotton so you invent a husband with a high paying job to dream of the good life. Loser. Hang onto your pipe dreams and keep on working under the table at La Careta. Would ju like more cheeps and salsa? Hahaha.
Jamie

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
The IRS isn't even processing anything until the 30th u can file but they won't accept it yet. And wv is accepting yet either.
texacana

Toledo, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Oh now I'm Mexican? Lmao yup u got me.* claps*
Jim

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Elite staffing are liers they are not sending my tax foam yet and I ask for them for a week now and still nothing irs need to go after them and I cant file my taxs and today feb. 23 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plants removal hearing begins Monday 5 min Big Jake 5
Mark Graley South Charleston USPS plant worker 3 hr hmmm 8
Vape shops! 4 hr obvious 6
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 6 hr carol 22
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Nikki1999 58,274
Is the Kanawha Public Defenders Office a good ... 8 hr Friend 3
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 11 hr NOT THE NARK 81
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••