IWarnedYou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Honestly a real reason.....how can you love your wife and have.sex with another woman???
tabby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

They don't love honestly if they cheat and if they do it once 90% of the time they do it again. But that is just my opinion? Good luck to you and I hope all works out for you
Winky

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Most of the time it's because their wifes don't wanna give it up all that much or there not satisfied with their wife.
Just sayn

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Most men do not cheat because they don't love their wife. Men do not associate sex and love the way women do. To men sex is just a physical act. Men often cheat because of many reasons. They are not getting it at home. They are feeling bad about themselves. They need an ego boost the reasons are endless , but most that do have no intension of leaving their wife. They are often just looking for a little excitement.
So True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just sayn wrote:
Most men do not cheat because they don't love their wife. Men do not associate sex and love the way women do. To men sex is just a physical act. Men often cheat because of many reasons. They are not getting it at home. They are feeling bad about themselves. They need an ego boost the reasons are endless , but most that do have no intension of leaving their wife. They are often just looking for a little excitement.
I agree with you 100% they won't leave their wife even if they get caught with the other woman because they honestly love their wife and the other woman is just a play thing thats it nothing more.
wondering!!??

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

How do you keep the other woman quiet??! I have never understood that?
laram

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

yea i know right just make sure you marry a swinger..
idunno

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Haha ..... When women realise that sex to a man is just a thing and not some emotional crap that they always way it is, then they will understand a little better. Honestly ladies, men cheat because by nature we are an optical creature, we see a beautiful lady and if she seems interested, we see how far we can get, sex to us is like a game to be honest. It really has no meaning, we don't get emotionally attached to a woman we have sex with.. so dont take it personal when a man has sex with another woman, its just another notch on his belt...
tabby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

So what all of you "men" are saying is its ok if your wives cheat cause sex is just a thing?
forgetaboutit

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

If a woman isn't being satisfied at home, of course she is going to go where she does get satisfied..... Just the way it is...
SayCheese

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

So True wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100% they won't leave their wife even if they get caught with the other woman because they honestly love their wife and the other woman is just a play thing thats it nothing more.
Divorce rate is 50%, men leave their wives. And sometimes they leave them for the other woman. Some people are married becasue it's cheaper to stay married, not becasue they love anybody. You people need to wake up. A marriage cert is not a guarantee to anything except half
IWarnedYou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Marriage is more than just sex......so you get bored and cheat??? NO......if your bored talk to your wife and spice things up.....theres NO excuse for cheating.
blah blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Man or woman if ur not satisfied u will go out n get satisfied only thing is if u wanna keep ur house ur home best u leave ur heart at home n keep ur other life as simple as possible
Julius

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

IWarnedYou wrote:
Marriage is more than just sex......so you get bored and cheat??? NO......if your bored talk to your wife and spice things up.....theres NO excuse for cheating.
I've gotten a little on the side for 40 yrs quietly. Everything is just fine with me. There is no excuse for not being as happy as one can be. Sex on the side makes everyone happy. Just don't get caught or admit that you are doing it.
heresurreason

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

girl's start having sex younger than guy's do.shocked huh.but it is true.girl's sleep with a lot more people than guy's do by the age of 21.the thing girl's don't seen to catch on to is most guy's only have 3 sex partner's by the age of 21. so when they do get a chance to have sex they do.a girl at the age of 21 has had over 6 sex partner's. but although they also have sex with another girl-women as most men do not have sex with the same sex.and that's why girl's all way's wonder why men cheat it's because by the time girl's are ready to settle down most have had 6-20 sex partner's and a man at the age of 40 has around 10 to 15 partner's.most girl's now 15 is a low # by the time there 18.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Yes it is me 51,959
Woman seeks help to clean up Putnam cemetery (May '13) 16 min Dog Lover 143
tpb 4 real 19 min Antagonist of Beelzebub 4
Westley Wentz? 20 min btw 1
is BlkBarbie and DeeDee both bisexual? 24 min Antagonist of Beelzebub 10
your ex boy new baby mom jealous 55 min TPB 57
white male nurse 57 min TPB 23
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters