Ice, freezing rain, snow possible wit...

Ice, freezing rain, snow possible with approaching storm

There are 7 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Feb 28, 2014, titled Ice, freezing rain, snow possible with approaching storm. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

National Weather Service meteorologists are waving the danger flag over a storm system due to hit the state Sunday night and into Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

cgi_46

Pineville, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2014
59 News said yesterday that Wyoming, McDowell and Mercer counties are under this watch as well. 4-6" inches is expected where I live.
bruceleeroy

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Boooooo
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2014
ground hog said so...sooo?

It ain't global warming......
stupid people kill me

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Global warming, now better known as Climate change, means more drastic weather conditions resulting in hotter summers and more harsh winters. While we are seeing arctic cold and large snow amounts Alaska is enjoying temps in the upper 60's...Please educate yourself before you talk about a subject...
gary

Minford, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2014
stupid people kill me wrote:
Global warming, now better known as Climate change, means more drastic weather conditions resulting in hotter summers and more harsh winters. While we are seeing arctic cold and large snow amounts Alaska is enjoying temps in the upper 60's...Please educate yourself before you talk about a subject...
stupid people. kill people.
forrest

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2014
Stupid is as stupid does
1 post removed
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Mar 4, 2014
the globalists will have their day. in July when half the country is baking, they'll be able to say, see, we told you, GLOBAL Warming!!!
Earth warms and cools during her yearly cycles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male doctors are perverts... 7 min aryanqueen311 44
ROADGUY - Here is your buddy -- 22 min Coward Detector 1
Tracy Clark McCallister 26 min Honestly 9
Tom Clarks Christmas play Miracle on Broad Street 51 min santa 15
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 3 hr NancySlimeSlit 17
News Twenty trillion things that have not changed si... 4 hr WasteWater 95
Chief Public Defender Rick Holiker 5 hr Slate 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance