Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 20, 2013
How so?
Mister B

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
How so what? Feelin like I'm feelin? Really sad, disapointed, tired of tryn and oh yeah heartbroken.

Since: Nov 12

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I know how ya feel. Going through the samething myself.
Feeling The Same

Comfort, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
The same happened to me. I loved her, thought she loved me, she said she did, but she lied.
Heartbroken

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Same thing happened to me too. Men lie too much!
JEE

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Same here. Thought we was going to be something. Did every thing I could to make her happy and I really tried. I loved her and i always will. I guess I tried to hard.
Leave it alone

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Why do so many girls run from the guys who try to make them happy and fight for the ones who make them sad and cry?
Haha

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2013
If she still loved you then she would she right there with you and the same goes for the men. Never waste your time on someone who doesn't pay any attention to you or want to be with you. Especially if you haven't talked to them in a year or a couple of years. Friends come and go but Real friends who you know you can count on are always there! Never waste your time on someone who is never there@ Nobody would stop talking to the one they love if they wanted to be with them and that's how it is. If your in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you move the hell on.
hawkeye46

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
If you have a drug problem, the girl will love you forever.

Since: Nov 12

Alexandria, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Allsotrue! It hurts but it's true!
WinkWink

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
If she still loved you then she would she right there with you and the same goes for the men. Never waste your time on someone who doesn't pay any attention to you or want to be with you. Especially if you haven't talked to them in a year or a couple of years. Friends come and go but Real friends who you know you can count on are always there! Never waste your time on someone who is never there@ Nobody would stop talking to the one
they love if they wanted to be with them and
that's how it is. If your in love with someone who
doesn't feel the same way about you move the
hell on.
You are right, it's hard to do but like you say if she really loved me then she would be more attentive and make an effort. Time to move on along sad to say, I really am. Put my heart and soul into this one.
KissKiss

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2013
WinkWink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it's hard to do but like you say if she really loved me then she would be more attentive and make an effort. Time to move on along sad to say, I really am. Put my heart and soul into this one.
You need to stop looking at topix all day and move the hell on. If she did care about you then trust me you would know. Why would ever worry about somebody who doesn't care about you? I think your just putting on a show or you might be a girl one of those type of girls whos trying to make yourself feel better because you don't sound like a man.
1 post removed
free base

Alexandria, VA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
KissKiss wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop looking at topix all day and move the hell on. If she did care about you then trust me you would know. Why would ever worry about somebody who doesn't care about you? I think your just putting on a show or you might be a girl one of those type of girls whos trying to make yourself feel better because you don't sound like a man.
How do u know this person looks on topix all day?
1 post removed
Winner

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I've never had my heart broken, so I can't help you.
YoMomma

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Winner wrote:
I've never had my heart broken, so I can't help you.
LIAR!!! nothing here, PUKE, movin on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Bloom bans Mark Plants and his office fro... (Apr '14) 54 min DICK 17
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 1 hr Only in Cabin Creek 1
NFL cuts the Homosexual 3 hr Fruitloop 1
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 4 hr Triple K 29
MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) 4 hr Roslyn Clark Artis 594
Boom's First Impression 5 hr Herd 91 71
Who was that crying like a little BITCH on the ... 5 hr Herd 91 22
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 8 hr sensi 46
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 9 hr Hank Hill 31
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance