WSAZ web site slower then boiling water

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2013
It's pathetic how slow the mobile version is or otherwise. Major market geographically...Put Ralston on it she's the only reason why it's consistently rated number one
kb

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Rasta Me wrote:
It's pathetic how slow the mobile version is or otherwise. Major market geographically...Put Ralston on it she's the only reason why it's consistently rated number one
They never update anything
Edra

AOL

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Yes, WSAZ is No.#1 because they are the most professional media group on this market. WCHS stinks. They need to update their reporters, get rid of Bob Aaron, he is way too old to be reporting the news, he looks funky with that earring in his ear. And get rid of their drunk reporters and yes, let's don't forget Katie - she tries, but bless her lil heart, she just does not have it to be a reporter of the news on tv. and by the way I hear her boyfriend is gay and they do threesomes. Just do the world a favor and forget Ch. 13 - they got some ugly reporters.
Weddington

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 28, 2013
WSAZ sucks so hard. They are wrong have the time about shit. Also, who gives a damn about the weather that much? Only old people watch TV news.
mac

Alexandria, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Disagree. 13s reporters are hotter than 7 or 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 45 min whoa 9
Who would name a place Boom's? (Mar '14) 1 hr Twosheds Jackson 22
Turnpike Rate Hike - A NEEDLESS SCAM 1 hr abbagoochie 2
Michael sodaro shoots victim on Newhouse drive (Jul '14) 6 hr Wilbur Johnson 15
Cornwall Lane Overdose 6 hr ispeakthetruth 45
Critchfields from rand 6 hr Wonder 1
Steve Staggs 8 hr Tom Clark 2
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE