stay away & alert these~vicktor paul in free dateinasia website!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013

Since: Jul 13

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ALL SINGAPORE & ALL THE WORLD OF LADY & WOMAN STAY AWAY & ALERT THESE FAKE PROFILE~VICKTOR PAUL IN FREE DATEINASIA WEBSITE!!!BEWARE THESE FELLOW!!THESE MENTAL PROBLEM MEMBER:http://www.dateinasia.c om/vicktor
THESE LOVE CHEATER FELLOW IS NOT LOCATED IN SINGAPORE & STATED IS FROM & LIVE IN SINGAPORE!HE IS LONG TERM WORK IN THAILAND BANGKOK!!!(COUNTRY LOCATED IS UNTRUTH)
THESE LOVE CHEATER MIGHT BE IS A BEEN MARRIED MAN & ACT AS "SINGLE"TO PLAY PLAY WITH YOUNGE GIRL & WITH VIRTUAL LOVE RELATION IN 2 MTH THOUGH INTERNET & WILL DISAPPEAR COS HE IS MARRIED MAN & NOT COME TO MEET YOU PERSONALLY..A WOMAN BEEN SAID SHE IS HIS WIFE RELATION & HE HAVE A SON WITH HIM IN INDIA!!!!(MENTION IS LOOKING LIFE PARTNER IS UNTRUTH)(SINGLE MIGHT BE IS UNTRUTH)
THESE LOVE CHEATED WHAT HE SAID ALL IS UNTRUTH & UNHONESTRY..IS A ROMANCE CHEATER & BIG LIER!!!MENTAL PROBLEM GUY CAN SPEAK TO FEW GIRL IN LOVE WORD IN SAME TIME BY INTERNET!!!DONT BELIEVE HIM THAT HE LOVE YOU!!!HE MAKE & TEST YOU WILL YOU INTERETSED TO HIM OR NOT?HAVE NOT MEET UP CAN DECIDE TO TAKE YOU AS LOVER & WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!SAY EVERYTHING CAN..BUT SOME IS UNABLE TO DO ALSO TELL LIES!!!
HE IS BLACK BLACK HEARTED MEN NEED VIRTUAL LOVE FROM INTERNET!!!A UNREALITY LOVE TO OFFER YOU!!!NOT THINK HE SAID IS OFFERING REALITY LOVE TO YOU!!!
ABOUT HIS NATIONALITY & RACE MIGHT BE IS FROM INDIA PUNJAB OR ARMENIA CITIZEN!!!HE HAVE ANOTHER NAME:GEORGE PAUL..HE HAVE A FEW FACEBOOK PROFILE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES~SINGAPORE,THAILAND,A RMENIA & INDIA!!!
ALL SINGAPORE SG & ALL THE WORLD GIRL DONT WASTE YOUR TIME TO CHAT CHAT THESE RUBBISH IDIOT IN THESE WEBSITE & FACEBOOK MAIL & SKYPE,EVEN SMS IS ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY!!!!!BEEN LIE LIE & LOVE CHEATER ME AS SG GIRL FOR 4 MTH & A THAILAND GIRL FOR 2 MTH!!!!HE IS A LOVE CHEATER PLAY PLAY & SPENT HIS TIME ^ ENTERTAINMENT HIMSELF IN INTERNET ONLY!!!I DONíT WANT TO PLAY LOVE GAME WITH HIM ANYMORE!!!CALL HIM FASTER GO TO DIE!!!!CRAZY MINDED IDIOT!!!

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

ADD NEW INFOR TO THESE ACTICLE:HAVE NOT MEET UP CAN DECIDE TO TAKE YOU AS LOVER & WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!WILL STAY WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!SAY EVERYTHING CAN..BUT SOME IS UNABLE TO DO ALSO TELL LIES!!!HE WILL DENY DENY DENY IT!!!HE WILL NOT ADMIT ALTHOUGH YOU DISCOVER & SCOLDED HIM!!!HE TALKING IS FULL OF LOVING TO CAUGHT YOUR HEARTÖU DONíT GET ATTRACTED!!!HE ACTING VERY EXCELLENT!!!!HE WILL SAY HE UNWELL OR SICK TO SEE HOW YOU REACT OR GO TO DRINK BEER BEER BECOS OF YOU OR SAY ANYTHING IS BECOS OF YOU!!!HE SAY HOW HE LAST TIME GET HURT..HE WANT YOU PITY HIM!!!.HE WILL MAKE YOU FELT LIKE HAVE NEW HOPE TO WITH HIM..BUT THE HOPE IS NEVER HAPPEN!!!YOU DONíT GO TO AIRPORT..COS HE WILL NOT COME!!!LUCKILY I DONíT BELIEVE HIM..I WILL NOT STUPID GO THERE TO WAIT HIM COS I DONíT BELIEVE THAT I BEEN DISCOVER HE HAVE SOME PROBLEM ON HIM!!!SEE HE NOT SERIOUS GIVE FULL DETAIL FROM EMAIL!!!AND I CHECK SG CHANGI AIRPORT FLIGHT ARRIVAL DETAIL AS HE SAY IS NO SUCH FLIGHT NAME & TIME & DEPARTING LOCATION IS MATCH AS HE SAY!!! HE ALSO NO PROVIDE TERMINAL NO..THAT ARE REALLY IS LIES LIES LIES!!!I DO NOT ASK HIM..HE SAID BY HIMSELF!!!HE WILLING TO WASTE INTERNET MONEY TO LIE LIE GIRL!!!SO THAT WHY I TOLD HIM TO GO TO MENTAL HOSPITAL CHECK BRAIN!!!

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

TAKE FEW GIRL AS CLOSE GIRLFRIEND AT SAME TIME THAT HAVE NOT MEET!!!HE IS HANDSOME BUT UNFORTUNELY IS A CRAZY MAN THAT I TREAT HIM NOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Cold Spot (Mar '12) 13 min Bad Areas 20
Drug dealer Joey Malcom 29 min Factor in the Price 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min fitness-guru 56,659
Magistrate sues ex-judge for harassment 46 min Paul Masley 11
seamore collier.?? 1 hr Its a shame 6
Anonymous Drug Tips 1 hr Charleston Parent 98
Head it here first 1 hr Rachel 12

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••