Cheating coal miners
boobear

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Do all coal miners cheat on their girlfriends and wives? My friends and I have all been done wrong by our coal miners.
nope

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2013
boobear wrote:
Do all coal miners cheat on their girlfriends and wives? My friends and I have all been done wrong by our coal miners.
No, all coal miners don't cheat, what kind of question is that? All men aren't the same.
the wise owl

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Didnt realize coal miners were such womanizers?? Seriously?? Let me guess.... Little stripper joints or video poker fluzies??
boobear

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Gas station employee.
goldwing man

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2013
its only because a coal miners wife cant keep her pants on
layla

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2013
I cant say they all cheat, but a heck of alot of them do go to strip clubs and uaually in big groups! Sometimes they come in all dirty from coal, I had to litterally wipe a young mans face off with a wet washcloth poor thing. Those men bust thier asses! You women need to take better care of your men and quit treating them like shit, maybe theyd go home instead of my bar, im getting paid more as a therapist than a bartender!
on top

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2013
a coal miners wife (not all but most) doenst care what the man does as lonfg as he brings home the check to their fat arses
Friend of BlkBarbie69

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Most of the wives are toothless sweat hogs anyway.
CAN YOU BLAME THEM?
excuse you

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2013
My ex-husband was a coal miner that ruined our marriage by having an affair with the coal company office wh0re. He had nothing to complain about. I worked 40+ hours a week, cooked, cleaned, took care of the kids and still managed to work out. Some men are just not capable of monogamy and 100% would prefer an open relationship. So, those of you that believe that all scorned coal wives are fat, lazy gold diggers, screw you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look out drunk drivers the snitch is going back... 4 min Go and Die 22
Medical malpractice 17 min Atty 2 5
Spa bliss 22 min Fan 21
No More Donations for PBS or NPR - EVER 23 min Fighting the wron... 5
Heaven? 30 min Wishful thinking 120
Kudos To WSAZ, et al ; For Airing New CDC /PSA ... 1 hr TV Sales 5
Clarkaholic 2 hr Go and die 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance