First Prev
of 2
Next Last
very concerned friend

Altavista, VA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Does anyone know if you can get a mental hygiene warrant on someone if they aren't related to you?
abc

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
You can. They have to pose a danger to themselves or others...
hard to get

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 15, 2012
My sister was mental ill my family tried to get a mental hygiene she was threating to kill herself and family. It is hard to get a mental hygiene the doctor did not feel she was serious, about 6 months later she was dead.
vcf

Altavista, VA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I shortened the name btw..so because my friend is "believing "she is being sexually violated from someone in another state through "mind control " they probably wouldn't admit her? Shes a great person just has some issues obviously. I discussed this with someone who is very smart and in the medical field and he says its paranoid delusional.
vcf

Altavista, VA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
And thanks for the answers.... :-)
vcf

Altavista, VA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
hard to get wrote:
My sister was mental ill my family tried to get a mental hygiene she was threating to kill herself and family. It is hard to get a mental hygiene the doctor did not feel she was serious, about 6 months later she was dead.
so sorry to hear about your sister.
hard to get

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 15, 2012
THANK YOU
vcf

Altavista, VA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
hard to get wrote:
THANK YOU
yvw...I guess I wasn't realizing how serious her situation is but after talking to someone who deals with these things I now do realize it can be serious. She may hate me but hopefully she will forgive me later.
hard to get

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 16, 2012
If you try to get a mental hyigene be ready for her to hate you. My sister was hang around the wrong crowd and they were using her for money and a place to live for free. Went she was a teenager started having to see psyhciatrist and was later diagnosed bipolar 1. Diagnosed in her thirty's. She was 35 went she die. She push her family away and only listening to people who did not care about her. All they wanted was to steal her medicine. Be ready to lose her as a friend. But follow your heart maybe you can save her.
vcf

Altavista, VA

#10 Aug 16, 2012
hard to get wrote:
If you try to get a mental hyigene be ready for her to hate you. My sister was hang around the wrong crowd and they were using her for money and a place to live for free. Went she was a teenager started having to see psyhciatrist and was later diagnosed bipolar 1. Diagnosed in her thirty's. She was 35 went she die. She push her family away and only listening to people who did not care about her. All they wanted was to steal her medicine. Be ready to lose her as a friend. But follow your heart maybe you can save her.
thanks! I told her daughter today that I know she will hate me but since j loved her I have to do it. I wasn't aware that she was acting out in a milder behavior in front of her kids until today. Her daughter is the one who is asking for it but I will be there if need be. I again am so sorry for your sister. That breaks my heart. I myself have battled mental illness but I'm thankful god pulled me thru
Hagatha May
#11 Aug 16, 2012
Most in WV need to be locked up on Mental Hygiene. There simply aren't enough beds there for all the crazy possums. Mental hygiene, personal hygiene and dental hygiene are all lacking there. Low educational levels are partially responsible but so is family history. One generation of imbecels after another raising more of the same. Pitiful, possums, just pitiful. WV is indeed a state of embarassment and a drain on federal dollars for their welfare and food stamps and nut checks. We are all praying for you possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Ex-partner of Hagatha
#12 Aug 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
Most in WV need to be locked up on Mental Hygiene. There simply aren't enough beds there for all the crazy possums. Mental hygiene, personal hygiene and dental hygiene are all lacking there. Low educational levels are partially responsible but so is family history. One generation of imbecels after another raising more of the same. Pitiful, possums, just pitiful. WV is indeed a state of embarassment and a drain on federal dollars for their welfare and food stamps and nut checks. We are all praying for you possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Do you recall the 5 years you spent in an insane asylum, looking for some teeth at Glen Hayes, WV flea market, contracting those horribe, hard-to-get-rid-of body lice? Do you recall the IQ testing on yourself and your IQ was 50, borderline between imbecile and moron? I heard they had a sale on them Krispy Kremes. Sorry.......
Hard to get

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 16, 2012
My sister had one kid I'am raising now. Hope you can get her help.
Hard to get

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
It people like you that are an embarassment to this country. Mental illness is not a joke! If it was someone you loved it would not be so funny.
vcf
#15 Aug 16, 2012
Ex-partner of Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall the 5 years you spent in an insane asylum, looking for some teeth at Glen Hayes, WV flea market, contracting those horribe, hard-to-get-rid-of body lice? Do you recall the IQ testing on yourself and your IQ was 50, borderline between imbecile and moron? I heard they had a sale on them Krispy Kremes. Sorry.......
nice name and good comeback. Hagatha is bored. Thats why he /she posts on every thread. More then likely a welfare recipient.
vcf
#16 Aug 16, 2012
Hard to get wrote:
My sister had one kid I'am raising now. Hope you can get her help.
tomorrow hopefully. I talked to her tonite and she was answering these voices by nodding her head while we were on the phone...sad. shes such a sweet person. Noone deserves to have mental illness and especially someone as good a person she is.
McCoyFan
#17 Aug 16, 2012
vcf wrote:
<quoted text> nice name and good comeback. Hagatha is bored. Thats why he /she posts on every thread. More then likely a welfare recipient.
Hagatha is so assinine and always preying on and criticizing the weakest. Not an ounce of sympathy for someone posting about losing a friend, or having an illness. He should thank God each morning he awakens and ask forgiveness before bedtime.
1 post removed
vcf

Altavista, VA

#19 Aug 16, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagatha is so assinine and always preying on and criticizing the weakest. Not an ounce of sympathy for someone posting about losing a friend, or having an illness. He should thank God each morning he awakens and ask forgiveness before bedtime.
agreed and amen!
Charleston Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Sep 1, 2013
It's hard, you can call but they'll just say are they a threat or what's wrong and give us info and then they'll do a visit. Been down that road....
vcf

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 1, 2013
Charleston Resident wrote:
It's hard, you can call but they'll just say are they a threat or what's wrong and give us info and then they'll do a visit. Been down that road....
well I took someone who lived with her to get it... she still doesn't talk to me and that is ok. At least I feel as if I did the right thing and hopefully she is better now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min The Last Warrior ... 1,472
HPV and Related Cancers 1 hr Ed Reed 9
Kanawha Electric Sucks 1 hr Fed Up 6
Tom Clark Kent 1 hr Ed Reed 2
Why didn't Obama visit WVa when we flooded? 2 hr Hate 3
Heather woollard 2 hr Truth 1
Kudos To WSAZ, et al ; For Airing New CDC /PSA ... 6 hr Claire 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance