Click on an option to vote

thick aka porkey

slim

sick in the head

all but number 2

obuma

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2013
i hear there all one sick fat shut in' i feel sorry for it..and all on here dont want to fit in with you n hehe
Leon

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Awww wrote:
None of the above and watch this post have more check marks than the number of votes on this poll and the only people who would vote on this poll are either jealous of them or racist or they're upset because they can't fit in with BlkBarbie or DeeDee and they're to scared to confront them off of topix lmao
why do you always throw Dee Dee in there when the topic you started was Blk Barbie is? She must be stuck up her ass
2 posts removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2013
I'm sorry for everything my hillbilly family, BlackBarbie doesn't love me anymore. Will you please take me back?
1 post removed
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2013
blk hoes i hate them they killed there dc now there here hood trash
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Post #6 is not me or anybody who knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee, who keeps taking up for them and everyone who knows us knows that.
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2013
truth wrote:
blk hoes i hate them they killed there dc now there here hood trash
None of us are hoez or from DC and we don't like racist, white trash, hillbillies but not all hillbillies are racist or white trash. Just most of them and everyone who knows us is laughing at you!
the preacher

Weston, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2013
everyone that know me will tell u u r a freak-----FREAK-----DRAG QUEEN WITH NO TEETH
the preacher

Weston, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2013
NEWS BULLETIN ASSOCIATED PRESS AND CHARLESTON NEWSPAPERS

TONIGHT AT 945PM BLACK BARBIE PASSED AWAY----HER HUSBAND KENNY WAS QUICKLY ARRESTED ALONG WITH BLACKBARBIE BEST FRIEND DEE DEE....she was brought to the emergency room at 200pm after she was beaten and throat slashed by husband Kenny and best friend Deedee..........they confessed they killed black Barbie because she kept posting on topix and she also stole there crack and sold it on craiglist.
there u go TPB----end of story now you can quit posting.
2 posts removed
the preacher

Weston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2013
me so scared.....please don't file a law suit on me please----ill email blackbarbie and tell her im sorry that I just got carried away........anyone that knows her or me will tell you that.

idc if bbarbie and ken and you and all the heatheners u talk about fight and grind and do whatever---I don't care we don't care----go away and quit going on and on----u repeat things over and over and they don't make sense.....please tell us what is your favorite song to sing when u do drag?
the preacher

Weston, WV

#16 Dec 7, 2013
let me guess.....I will survive
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 7, 2013
It's Saturday night and TP has to give Kenny boy his wax job before church in the morning. He cant set in church that long with hairy balls. BB can't wait to watch its going to be so much fun. Smoking a few blunts and tossing back a few forties wow it's a dream come true.
1 post removed
the preacher

Weston, WV

#20 Dec 8, 2013
yes Kenny is his real name....when you met him black Barbie and deedee lied to you about his name because they knew how you are.....and everyone on here knows and anyone who knows blackbarbie and ken knows and will tell you that if you ask them.....TPB goin after your sopposed bf husband is not cool and black Barbie and dee dee have a plan for you.....you might not need to have your testicles removed to be a real woman now.
and anyone on here knows that and we are all lmao at yo
1 post removed
Jill

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 8, 2013
Yes TP it's time to come out of the closet, everyone that knows BlkBarbie knows that you need to keep it real and admit that you are a man!!! It's ok TP everybody that knows BlkBarbie will be accepted of your true identity and everybody that knows NlkBarbie knows that.
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#23 Dec 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
Yes TP it's time to come out of the closet, everyone that knows BlkBarbie knows that you need to keep it real and admit that you are a man!!! It's ok TP everybody that knows BlkBarbie will be accepted of your true identity and everybody that knows NlkBarbie knows that.
Im not a man and you can believe whatever you want. I think your a ugly, dirty, trashy, broke, lazy, pale, hillbilly-wigger girl who tries to fit in with everybody, who wears dirty clothes, who never gets out of the house, the inside of your stays dirty and the bottoms of your feet stay dirty. Which is the exact OPPOSITE of BlkBarbie, DeeDee and everyone who knows them. If there was more than people on here who agreed with you than the ones who agrees with us then all of your posts would have agree marks about them but that's not the case so lmao at you and everyone who agrees with you or likes to live like that :)
Jill

Charleston, WV

#24 Dec 8, 2013
My feet are beautiful thank you very much and very very soft and everybody that knows BlkBarbie knows that my feet are beautiful because we spent the summer together and I wore beautiful different sandals everyday with a pedicure that you can't afford everybody that knows BlkBarbie knows that you can't afford hardly anything that's why you were seen at the welfare trying to get help. I Aldo heard that you were at the church downtown trying to get a hog me after you had a bad hangover and everybody that knows BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Preacher knows that you stay at the church getting your est on!
TPB

Berkeley Springs, WV

#25 Dec 8, 2013
My feet stays clean and they're very soft same with BlkBarbie and DeeDee but you don't know anything about us and everyone who knows us knows that, lmao at you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 25 min NancySlimeSlit 14
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 41 min sam 2
Zoe Shavers terrible Prosecuter 2 hr Upset victim 1
biggest drug dealers in charleston (Sep '12) 3 hr Word of Wisdom 14
Is he coming onto me ?? 3 hr Cassie- Life is good 25
Women Obsessed With Facebook Pictures ? Self-Ab... 5 hr Blonde 6
Data proves ACA Is Working 5 hr Frank -Claire Und... 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance