MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#125 Oct 5, 2012
Crazy Aida Impersonator wrote:
The only hate people were the ones that were the Apex Thinkers many of whom are still employed.
They are now irrelevant and will be unemployed very soon. Happy Holidays to them all as they deplete their savings just like the rest of us. They fired many and pushed others out.
NOW HAPPILY IT IS THEIR TURN.
Shameful.
<quoted text>
I love to reread my copy of Apex Thinking, had mine signed by Polk himself. I cherish it. I just wish I was employed like those thinkers are. I call them irrelevant, but look who is out of work. ME! Now who is irrelevant? ME! Talk about depleting savings, booze is eating into what little I have, hope my unemployment check is on time. Yes, it is shameful the way I collected a paycheck and turned a blind eye to what was going on, complicit in the bad behavior. Shameful. NOW HAPPILY IT IS MY TURN. I need another drink.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#126 Oct 5, 2012
Crazy Aida Impersonator wrote:
Crazy Aida impersonator certainly is a disturbed person.
Clean all the MSU trash out of Beckley.
I am no impersonator, but you got the crazy part right. And the disturbed part right. And they cleaned all the trash out of MSU. I no longer work there. See?
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat

Beckley, WV

#127 Oct 6, 2012
You seem to have no life these days. LOL
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no impersonator, but you got the crazy part right. And the disturbed part right. And they cleaned all the trash out of MSU. I no longer work there. See?
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#128 Oct 6, 2012
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat wrote:
You seem to have no life these days. LOL
<quoted text>
I keep post to myself. Now you answer this, Isn't that sad? I do have no life. No job, no future. But I have to LOL, that and booze are all I have. Thanks for listening, signed, Crazy Aida Impersonator. Or just Aida. I get confused as to which one I post under.
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat

Beckley, WV

#129 Oct 7, 2012
sounds like a MSU administrator. LoL
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep post to myself. Now you answer this, Isn't that sad? I do have no life. No job, no future. But I have to LOL, that and booze are all I have. Thanks for listening, signed, Crazy Aida Impersonator. Or just Aida. I get confused as to which one I post under.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#130 Oct 7, 2012
sounds like a MSU administrator. LoL
<quoted text>
No, just me, crazy Aida, I never had the drive or talent to be an administrator. Now I cant even get a job.
RE Crazy Aida Impersonat

Beckley, WV

#131 Oct 7, 2012
Please read this shocking article

http://wvgazette.com/News/201209150104
Crazy Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#132 Oct 7, 2012
Please read this shocking article
http://wvgazette.com/News/201209150104
Oh, that old article that shows how lovely Ros is. I keep a copy of her pic to look at . I wish I where half the woman she is. Don't know why I keep bringing up that article, I guess I have no life. Wonder if she would hire me as a maid?
Loud and Clear Attitude

Beckley, WV

#133 Oct 8, 2012
The article speaks loudly.
Goffy

Beckley, WV

#134 Oct 8, 2012
MSU I bet will file Bankruptcy before they are taken over and the lawsuits then would deemed a debt and be removed by the petition.
Aida

Huntington, WV

#135 Oct 8, 2012
Loud and Clear Attitude wrote:
The article speaks loudly.
Still says Roz is a bright, beautiful woman, something I wish I where, and has a future, something I don't have. I obsess over that article. I just wish I still had a job, I wish people recognized me the way they do that beautiful woman. I am sooooooo jealous.
Aida

Huntington, WV

#136 Oct 8, 2012
Goffy wrote:
MSU I bet will file Bankruptcy before they are taken over and the lawsuits then would deemed a debt and be removed by the petition.
I just hope they don't come after me for my incompetence and complicity.

Since: Oct 12

Chesterfield, MO

#137 Oct 8, 2012
I am sure they will find their way out of it somehow! Criminals usually do! Shrewsbury is the lowest of the low! Some people only know how to lie, cheat and steal!!
Dghxsv

Springfield, NJ

#138 Oct 9, 2012
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope they don't come after me for my incompetence and complicity.
. Why dont u go vibrate yourself and stare at her pic beside ur bed u crazy lady!!! Lol!
Bumping

Oceana, WV

#139 Oct 9, 2012
Ya know, at first I thought the person impersonating Aida was a MSU supporter, but I changed my mind. She's keeping the ugly MSU posts at the top of the list instead of letting them die out.

I say keep 'em at the top so people don't forget what the administration did to the school and students.
Aida

Huntington, WV

#140 Oct 9, 2012
Dghxsv wrote:
<quoted text>. Why dont u go vibrate yourself and stare at her pic beside ur bed u crazy lady!!! Lol!
Have you been peeping in my windows?
Aida

Huntington, WV

#141 Oct 9, 2012
Fairydiddle wrote:
I am sure they will find their way out of it somehow! Criminals usually do! Shrewsbury is the lowest of the low! Some people only know how to lie, cheat and steal!!
Yes, just like I weaseled my way out of suspicion.
Aida

Huntington, WV

#142 Oct 9, 2012
Bumping wrote:
Ya know, at first I thought the person impersonating Aida was a MSU supporter, but I changed my mind. She's keeping the ugly MSU posts at the top of the list instead of letting them die out.
I say keep 'em at the top so people don't forget what the administration did to the school and students.
Yes, I keep up the slander, the hate and the name calling. Only I keep it at the top using those stupid names like ros the maid, lesbian voice, fire them all, polk this or white that, I have no imagination on my stupid names. I will not let this die, I have no life, other than booze, this campaign of hate and slander is all I have, to hide my shame and jealousy. I need a drink.
Help bump it up

United States

#143 Oct 9, 2012
Bump it to the top. Everyone help.
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just like I weaseled my way out of suspicion.
Aida

Huntington, WV

#144 Oct 9, 2012
Help bump it up wrote:
Bump it to the top. Everyone help.
<quoted text>
Bump it up that I was complicit and weaseled by way by slandering others and hiding my blame? You bet I will bump that to the top. Every day. I loath my actions. I need a drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Estep 53 min Tom Clark 4
News Underground Cinema 1 hr Burt 1
Tom Clark's Gender-bending Burlesque Show 2 hr Gary Lynch 5
Jessica Ellis Winland 2 hr The truth 40
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 4 hr Whiskey Tango 17
You're to be exposed! 4 hr Convoluted Thinking 8
Ring girl 4 hr The truth 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance