MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Last name

Springfield, NJ

#82 Sep 23, 2012
Fake Aida wrote:
Come on Fake Aida show us some more how ignorant you can be.
What non nonsensical ranting will you use not to deflect attention from the horrible corruption of the MSU administration?
We recommend you redirect your energy into more important issues such as saving what pittance of a marriage you have and finding a job.
We are sure your husband does not appreciate having such a bitter mean and lackluster wife.
We see divorce on the horizon for Fake Aida if she does not regain some degree of emotional regulation.
Let these words ring in your ear forever!
When you are down and out (unemployed) we will see how supportive Ruth and Bill are!
You have surrounded yourself with lonely people who have no friend but their own self interest.
How come fake Aida quit using Aida's full name?
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#83 Sep 23, 2012
They hurt many wrote:
The behavior of Aida has hurt many people.
Yes, that is so true, I feel so guilty.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#84 Sep 23, 2012
WOW RACKETEERING wrote:
This is amazing. The vice presidents need to be listed here and the others that blindly kept Polk's agenda alive.
http://dockets.justia.com/search... .
Yes, along with Aida's.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#85 Sep 23, 2012
Last name wrote:
<quoted text>
How come fake Aida quit using Aida's full name?
Because poor little thing needs to keep some degree of grace amid her downfall. I am so self loathing.
Looking horrible

Beckley, WV

#86 Sep 23, 2012
This is sad behavior that will age all concerned.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#87 Sep 23, 2012
Looking horrible wrote:
This is sad behavior that will age all concerned.
Yes, that is certainly confirmed everytime I look in the mirror. I look awful.
Fake Aida

Beckley, WV

#88 Sep 23, 2012
Lima Class
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#89 Sep 23, 2012
Fake Aida wrote:
Lima Class
LBDM
repudium remittere alicui

Beckley, WV

#90 Sep 23, 2012
repudium remittere alicui...
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#91 Sep 23, 2012
repudium remittere alicui wrote:
repudium remittere alicui...
To divorce someone. I just wish I had had a relationship to divorce from. Soooooo lonely.
Hi Ros

Beckley, WV

#92 Sep 24, 2012
Ros is a good one who is liked by many.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#93 Sep 24, 2012
Hi Ros wrote:
Ros is a good one who is liked by many.
I know I love her, obsessed with her, keep her pic next to my bed. That and a bottle of booze. Still wonder if she would hire me as a maid?
DEL

Buffalo, WV

#94 Sep 25, 2012
Dallas Brag LOL Kisser wrote:
Dallas Brag honey don't worry. You will be out of a job very soon. If you keep kissing hard enough you might get that worthless DL
<quoted text>
Let's hope Mr. Bragg does get the DL. It is a robust, rigorous professional doctorate that will increase his marketability and ability to positively transform organizations. Hurting people hurt others. Stop using your own pain to justify hurting Mr. Braggs feelings. He should be proud of his degree!!
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#95 Sep 25, 2012
DEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope Mr. Bragg does get the DL. It is a robust, rigorous professional doctorate that will increase his marketability and ability to positively transform organizations. Hurting people hurt others. Stop using your own pain to justify hurting Mr. Braggs feelings. He should be proud of his degree!!
I wholeheartedly agree.
Where is Bill White

Charleston, WV

#96 Sep 26, 2012
I dont see him listed in the directory. Hopefully this is just a misprint.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#97 Sep 26, 2012
Where is Bill White wrote:
I dont see him listed in the directory. Hopefully this is just a misprint.
Not on unemployment, like me.
Fire Artis Wylie

United States

#98 Sep 27, 2012
Bragg has played all sides. Just like Artis and Wylie he needs to go.

I cannot imagine they would be employable in WV.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#99 Sep 27, 2012
Fire Artis Wylie wrote:
Bragg has played all sides. Just like Artis and Wylie he needs to go.
I cannot imagine they would be employable in WV.
I just wish I had a job, at least they got rid of the dead weight like me, they knew my past and what I did and did not do. UC will not even give me the time of day. I know Im not employable in WV. I need a drink.
Zogby

Oceana, WV

#100 Sep 27, 2012
So... Has anyone heard if UC is going to transfer any of the current administrators over when the handover happens?
Surely not

United States

#101 Sep 27, 2012
Most are so mean spirited and back stabbing I would doubt they would. They will need to leave the state to get a job.
Zogby wrote:
So... Has anyone heard if UC is going to transfer any of the current administrators over when the handover happens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Callie Carte 3 min cathy 13
Lori Harmon and Tracie Wilson..in trouble 31 min JJPeanut 20
Ruckerís highland Christmas 1 hr Billy B 1
White guys who wear flat billed hats over their... (Apr '16) 1 hr Kenraybones 22
Cwa union in frontiers backpocket 1 hr Old-cwa2001-employee 7
Single moms who are bartenders 1 hr Answer 21
Josh Holbert moving to south central regional jail 2 hr Deputy Dog 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages