MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#671 Jan 13, 2014
I wonder if Roslyn would consider hiring me for a position, janitor, grounds keeper, anything so I could be near my obsession. But that would never come to pass. I have sullied my reputation with my slander and spreading of discontent. Its no wonder I am a pariah among what used to be peers.

If I was in Florida, at least I would be a little closer to home, not that that would help either, as much shame as I have brought to my family.

I need a drink. Again.
How funny

Beckley, WV

#672 Jan 14, 2014
Very interesting and appropriate.
William White WV BOE wrote:
I wonder if Roslyn's buddy Dr. William White is still in Bluefield?
It would be great if Ros hired him at Florida Memorial before they hire the permanent president.
Of course the WV Board of Education would really really miss him! His level of tact, sophistication, and academic rigor will be ever so memorable.
Or better yet it might be good for him to apply for the permanent president job at Florida Memorial.
<quoted text>
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#673 Jan 14, 2014
You would think after all this time, after all the lonely nights, and days, of the bitterness I brought to myself, I would have gotten past all this. Got over my obsession with her. I would have moved on, gotten a life, done something with myself so that I was not so jealous, angry and spiteful. Yet it still eats at me every day. I just cannot let go.

I need a drink.
Fake Aida you

Beckley, WV

#674 Jan 14, 2014
Honey you are a hot mess. You need to focus on being a better person.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#675 Jan 14, 2014
I wish I where "the fake Aida". I only know how much easier, more pleasant life would be. I could move on with life instead of living with this guilt, jealousy, anger that keeps hounding me. I think sometimes I have just done too much damage, to myself and others. My conscience will not let it go. I wish I where a better person. But that is another goal that seems to be a lifelong lost goal.

This life of always obsessing over what she has, is doing.......it hurts.

I need another drink.
Please be good

Beckley, WV

#676 Jan 14, 2014
The MSU administrators who lied to students, faculty, staff, accreditors, and the community should have the guilt. Many were aware the school was going down and just said:

Everything is just fine

Sign right up for nursing or other programs

Don't worry we will be here forever

MSU is a great school, don't worry about the facts such as the Dropout Factory designation, the loss of many professional accreditation's among other factors

The fact that if anyone disagreed they were brutally Boxed, remember those box parties!!!!!!!!!

May we never let the community forget those. Just think how many hundreds of families were touched by those box parties. Disgusting behavior of the administration.

Don't worry we are taking all those plane rides to Florida and other places on school business. We all know how that turned out as the school could not pay the bills.

Don't worry about those administrators salaries. WE all know how much they were worth.

Don't worry about the many perks the administration had...it will be okay...cars, cell phones, apartments, plane rides, dinners,...We all know how these expenses turned out to.

Those people who are talking about accreditation problems are bad
In the end the MSU administrators led the school into a downward spiral of Apex Thinking and closure.

MSU is no more! The MSU administration should wear the Scarlet Letter of shame forever. If they had stood up for what was right the school might be open.

Fake Aida ______. Why don't you try working on your broken personality and become a better person.
Aida wrote:
I wish I where "the fake Aida". I only know how much easier, more pleasant life would be. I could move on with life instead of living with this guilt, jealousy, anger that keeps hounding me. I think sometimes I have just done too much damage, to myself and others. My conscience will not let it go. I wish I where a better person. But that is another goal that seems to be a lifelong lost goal.
This life of always obsessing over what she has, is doing.......it hurts.
I need another drink.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#677 Jan 14, 2014
I remember the parties I was never invited to, I remember the way students where cheated, and how I was part of that. I remember knowing what was going and, and staying silent. I remember telling students all was good, and knowing I was lying to them.

Now the guilt is painful. The community as a whole may not know of my part, but many do. Many of my co workers I slandered, trying to cover my own guilt, trying to put all the blame on them, it backfired. I was never able to achieve what they had, what they worked up to, and it made me jealous. So much so I have an obsession, a sickness driving me to slander and spread lies, hate and discontent.

Why do I obsess over her? Why do I constantly look at these old pictures of her, think of Florida, and him? Jealousy?

I know I wear a cloak of shame, one I cannot discard. I wish I could become a better person. I wish I could look on the mirror and say, "Aida, you are above this, let it go, move forward." But I cannot. I am broken, in soul and spirit.

I have let down so many, family, friends, students, a school. Myself.
Parties LOL

Beckley, WV

#678 Jan 15, 2014
Your mind would go to parties. Amazing. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aida wrote:
I remember the parties I was never invited to, I remember the way students where cheated, and how I was part of that. I remember knowing what was going and, and staying silent. I remember telling students all was good, and knowing I was lying to them.
Now the guilt is painful. The community as a whole may not know of my part, but many do. Many of my co workers I slandered, trying to cover my own guilt, trying to put all the blame on them, it backfired. I was never able to achieve what they had, what they worked up to, and it made me jealous. So much so I have an obsession, a sickness driving me to slander and spread lies, hate and discontent.
Why do I obsess over her? Why do I constantly look at these old pictures of her, think of Florida, and him? Jealousy?
I know I wear a cloak of shame, one I cannot discard. I wish I could become a better person. I wish I could look on the mirror and say, "Aida, you are above this, let it go, move forward." But I cannot. I am broken, in soul and spirit.
I have let down so many, family, friends, students, a school. Myself.
Parties LOL

Beckley, WV

#679 Jan 15, 2014
Excellent points.
Please be good wrote:
The MSU administrators who lied to students, faculty, staff, accreditors, and the community should have the guilt. Many were aware the school was going down and just said:
Everything is just fine
Sign right up for nursing or other programs
Don't worry we will be here forever
MSU is a great school, don't worry about the facts such as the Dropout Factory designation, the loss of many professional accreditation's among other factors
The fact that if anyone disagreed they were brutally Boxed, remember those box parties!!!!!!!!!
May we never let the community forget those. Just think how many hundreds of families were touched by those box parties. Disgusting behavior of the administration.
Don't worry we are taking all those plane rides to Florida and other places on school business. We all know how that turned out as the school could not pay the bills.
Don't worry about those administrators salaries. WE all know how much they were worth.
Don't worry about the many perks the administration had...it will be okay...cars, cell phones, apartments, plane rides, dinners,...We all know how these expenses turned out to.
Those people who are talking about accreditation problems are bad
In the end the MSU administrators led the school into a downward spiral of Apex Thinking and closure.
MSU is no more! The MSU administration should wear the Scarlet Letter of shame forever. If they had stood up for what was right the school might be open.
Fake Aida ______. Why don't you try working on your broken personality and become a better person.
<quoted text>
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#680 Jan 15, 2014
Parties LOL wrote:
Your mind would go to parties. Amazing. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
<quoted text>
Yes, Aida's mind stays obsessed with things I never was able to achieve. Things I could never have. Success, happiness, peers that respected me. They left me out and I sought revenge. It has cost me dearly.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#681 Jan 15, 2014
Parties LOL wrote:
Excellent points.
<quoted text>
See what happens when you drink? You answer your own post. I am truly pathetic. I have a hangover, and all I can think about are two things.....her and how badly I need another drink.
Pres Roslyn Clark Artis

United States

#682 Feb 7, 2014
Best of luck to President Roslyn Clark Artis as she will certain shine at Florida Memorial University given her administrative and leadership skills.

Regards, President Artis
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#683 Feb 7, 2014
Pres Roslyn Clark Artis wrote:
Best of luck to President Roslyn Clark Artis as she will certain shine at Florida Memorial University given her administrative and leadership skills.
Regards, President Artis
I want to give her regards, give her my best wishes. I wish I could work with her. I wish I had not slandered her good name like I have over the past. Then maybe I would not be so shunned by my what used to be peers.

God, what a mess I have made of my life. Slander. Its a horrible thing to do. A sin. I have lost my soul.

I need a drink.
Another shocking article

Sumerco, WV

#684 Feb 11, 2014
This article is certainly disturbing.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#685 Feb 11, 2014
Another shocking article wrote:
This article is certainly disturbing.
Damn, Im so drunk I forgot to ad the link. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL

Well, I will add my favorite I look at all the time. http://www.wvexecutive.com/website/wp-content...
Everyone Read

Cairo, WV

#686 Feb 25, 2014
I find Roslyn Artis behavior disgusting. I cannot believe she is hired anywhere in education.

Everyone should read this article.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#687 Feb 25, 2014
Everyone Read wrote:
I find Roslyn Artis behavior disgusting. I cannot believe she is hired anywhere in education.
Everyone should read this article.
I still find her an amazing woman, so much so I look at her picture all the time and even to the point of stalking her on the internet. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL

I guess its because of my own failures and jealousy I obsess over her. I look at my own self and wish I was able to achieve what she has. Then look at my own sad, pathetic life and wonder where I failed, continue to fail.

No wonder the loneliness and drinking are consuming my life.
Roslyn Clark Artis

Raleigh, NC

#688 Feb 28, 2014
What legal liability does Roslyn, her friends such as William White, Ruth Wylie, and the board have at this time?

I can imagine that Polk will get completely off while his flunkies take the heat.

I am sure the Florida Memorial University community loves these law suits still being active. It would be interesting to know her spill on things at that school.

I do hope she gets her life straightened out and changes her ways for the sake of the students, faculty, and staff of Florida Memorial.

What a mess.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#689 Feb 28, 2014
I doubt she has any liability, unlike me, who has a lot, the untold liability from my slander and spew I spread. That and the hate and obsession I have for her. Thats funny, isnt it. I hate her, and love her, even obsess over her all the time.

My criminal acts are what are eating at me. The slander, the hate, the bitterness. I talk about her getting her life in order, yet its me who I wish who could change their ways, could stop the hate, the slander, the never ending blackness. I ruined so many lives at MSU. I slandered so many of my former co workers at MSU. No wonder I am not welcome any where else.

I am a mess. An alcoholic, a lonely person, a sad, pathetic soul.

I wish I had a life. I wish I could be like her.

I wish I could have a drink.

So early, It doesnt matter any more. Drinking is my only way out.
Roslyn Clark Artis

Raleigh, NC

#690 Feb 28, 2014
Fake Aida Impersonator your mind is 100% consumed by Topix and the real Aida.

It would be interesting to know how your obsession is impacting your job performance.

You certainly are not a sympathetic person.
Aida wrote:
I doubt she has any liability, unlike me, who has a lot, the untold liability from my slander and spew I spread. That and the hate and obsession I have for her. Thats funny, isnt it. I hate her, and love her, even obsess over her all the time.
My criminal acts are what are eating at me. The slander, the hate, the bitterness. I talk about her getting her life in order, yet its me who I wish who could change their ways, could stop the hate, the slander, the never ending blackness. I ruined so many lives at MSU. I slandered so many of my former co workers at MSU. No wonder I am not welcome any where else.
I am a mess. An alcoholic, a lonely person, a sad, pathetic soul.
I wish I had a life. I wish I could be like her.
I wish I could have a drink.
So early, It doesnt matter any more. Drinking is my only way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 21 min Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 24 min Blonde 11
Holli Lucenti 28 min Blonde 4
Happy people in Indiana! 32 min Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 38 min Blonde 16
Male doctors are perverts... 42 min Nancy 50
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 47 min Concerned Mother 1
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 6 hr NancySlimeSlit 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web