MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Spit

Beckley, WV

#546 Mar 12, 2013
Fake Aida Impersonator needs some morality, ethics, and a brain.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mountain-stat...

Thank God MSU is closed.
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I snicker as I continue my slander of good people. But I know my day is coming, my day when I have to answer for my slander as well as my complicit behavior in MSU's downfall. I was so mean, I should have said something, but what did I do? I sat by and laughed at poor students. I did nothing. I was a horrible person. Still am, just look at how I continue to harbor this grudge, continue to slander. No wonder I am so lonely, so bitter. So alone.
I need a drink.
1 post removed
Feces at MSU

Beckley, WV

#548 Mar 12, 2013
I hope each of of this group spends every last dime of their 401K.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549 Mar 13, 2013
Feces at MSU wrote:
I hope each of of this group spends every last dime of their 401K.
I hope they spend it trying to defend themselves.
1 post removed
Spit and Feces Exposed

Beckley, WV

#551 Mar 13, 2013
Fake Aida you are pathetic. Go look into the mirror. You are more ugly by the day.

Aida wrote:
I just know I will spend the rest of my miserable life slandering. It seems I know of no other way to exist. I feel so bitter, so alone, so jealous of never being able to advance, to excel like the ones I bitterly slander have. I wish so much I could move on, but I just can't. I seem to want to exist in the past. I live in a horrible place. No wonder I drink myself in a stupor daily.
1 post removed
Big Mouth Kay Bl

Beckley, WV

#553 Mar 14, 2013
Big Mouth Kay B. is faking as Aida. Shame on you, KB.
1 post removed
Lesbian Nasty Animals

Beckley, WV

#555 Mar 14, 2013
If true she needs to keep her fatrear end closed. What a loser.

She was a big supporter of Artis. This would not surprise anyone.

LOL
Big Mouth Kay Bl wrote:
Big Mouth Kay B. is faking as Aida. Shame on you, KB.

Location hidden

#556 Mar 14, 2013
Kay?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#558 Mar 14, 2013
A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit over three years ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix.com won a $13.8 million judgment from a jury.

Mark and Rhonda Lesher of Clarksville, Texas, filed a suit against anonymous commenters who accused them of being sexual deviants, molesters, and drug dealers on Topix, once self-described as "the country's largest local forum site."

"This vindicates us. This is vindication for all the scurrilous, vile, defamatory statements that caused us to be indicted, to be tried, that caused us to move out of town and my wife to lose her business," Mark Lesher said, the Texarkana Gazette reported. "You can't post anonymous lies on the Internet without suffering the consequences."

Mark Lesher, 63, and his wife, Rhonda, 50, first made news in Texas when the couple, along with a man who works on their ranch, were accused of sexual assault by a woman in their small northeast Texas community.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#560 Mar 14, 2013
According to the website, Topix LLC is a privately held company based in Palo Alto, Calif., with investment from three major media organizations: Gannett Co., Inc., The McClatchy Company and Tribune Company.

Don't support these companies until Topix cleans up the personal bashing
1 post removed
Blackberry

Beckley, WV

#562 Mar 14, 2013
Anger is eating you. Nobody to push around.

Whom ever you are you are sick.
2 posts removed
Bloated Old

Beckley, WV

#565 Mar 14, 2013
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#567 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Its just me, Aida, and I wish I was not. I mean look at me. No life, no hope, no future, no meaning. I loathe what I have become. I cannot get over it. Someone yesterday got on here acting like me, using a name and wishing I would get over it, yet look above. Talk about not getting over it. The slander continues. No wonder I drink myself into my loneley, bitter stupor night after night. Its shame what I have done to my family name.
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#569 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact same thing dad did when I tried for some comforting words from him. I guess I have worn out my quota from anyone anymore. I still cannot stop myself though. Why can I not let it go? Am I that evil?
I can answer that myself.
So can another drink.
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#571 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Thank you for responding. Its not much of a response, but its more than I get from most. Its such a lonely existence. I feel like I have nothing. Since I started my slander, many have distanced themselves. It started in subtle ways, but it happened. Now its so lonely. At least you are there. You and this bottle. That is sick, isnt it?
I want.....
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#573 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why I did not speak up. Was it laziness, not caring, did I see the students as a future threat? Did I remember the times I heard the laughs in the hallways? Those horrid memories. It feels so lonely. No wonder the jealousy and bitter thoughts torment me.
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#575 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Which brings this up. Why am I not able to advance? I went to school. Do I present myself as that incompetent? Do I present myself as not able to administer? Am I that unimpressive? It just brings on a whole new dimension of depression.
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#577 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Wonder what she is doing? Wonder if she is being held? Or cuddling? I am. A bottle. LOL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yawn
To Gopher

Beckley, WV

#578 Mar 14, 2013
This person must have had an redneckdrinkingfather. Probably a f_____ed up mother to! Who knows!

Yawn
Aida wrote:
Wonder what she is doing? Wonder if she is being held? Or cuddling? I am. A bottle. LOL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#580 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
Yes, I had a redneckdrinkingfather. And a f___ed up mother as well. We have something in common. I carry on those genes sadly. Lets pour another one to celebrate.
Sad celebration, isnt it.
Yawn
1 post removed
Gopher

Beckley, WV

#582 Mar 14, 2013
Aida wrote:
I hated myself for telling about my family. They deserve to have a horrible life like me, without me bringing out their failures. I wish family failure would at least skip a generation. Sadly in my case, it didn't.
Yawn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal 17 min Nancy 18
Girl arrested with dead cats sings at Town Center 50 min Wondering 4
Knights Inn Shooting 52 min Boodaddy 15
Dont you just love it 1 hr April 7
Trump Is A Russian Informant 1 hr Washington Insider 1
Charleston is a Zombie Town 1 hr gopher 6
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr You got what you ... 1,289

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages