MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Roslyn Clark Artis

Beckley, WV

#477 Jan 19, 2013
Did the law board address the behavior of Roslyn Clark Artis in the audio tape?
2 posts removed
Crazy Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#480 Jan 19, 2013
Oak Hill poster seems to have a EdD in dumb. Just read her postings.
Aida wrote:
Oh, and I will be on here all weekend, either under this name, Ros's name or some other dumb name, posting from here or beckley, lonely and drunk as usual.
1 post removed
Objectives of WV Bar Asso

Beckley, WV

#482 Jan 19, 2013
They are suppose to protect the public from out of control lawyers.
“The objects of the West Virginia State Bar shall be to protect the interests of the public; to advance the administration of justice and the science of jurisprudence; to improve the relations between the public and the bench and the bar; to uphold and elevate the standards of honor, integrity, competency and courtesy in the legal profession; and to encourage cordial relations among its members.
Roslyn Clark Artis wrote:
Did the law board address the behavior of Roslyn Clark Artis in the audio tape?
1 post removed
Question

Milton, WV

#484 Jan 23, 2013
Road Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Stephen New is one of them.
thanks road runner...i really appreciate it. I've been trying to get help with this for a while but have been sick a lot and my computer screen was broken for a while..I'll try him..
Evil Evil Evil

Beckley, WV

#485 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like they still have the bring it own attitude and never take any responsiblity for anything.

Never forget their behavior.
1 post removed
Screwed Him

Beckley, WV

#487 Feb 15, 2013
Some people may drink but thank goodness that group did not screw their way to the top.
Aida wrote:
Yes, I will never be able to forget my behavior at MSU. I cheated many students out of an education, then tried to blame many others. Went on, and continue, to carry on an tirade of slander and blame here. Its my bitterness and jealousy for not being able to succeed where others did. I still cannot take responsibility. No wonder I drink.
1 post removed
Great LOLLL LOLLLLLLLLLL

Beckley, WV

#489 Feb 15, 2013
Fake Aida you do not seem to have much to say when presented with evidence..........

http://wvgazette.com/Opinion/byers/2012021400...
Aida wrote:
I drink, but was never wanted enough to screw my way to the top. I could drink, but the others could not drink enough to....well, look, I am still alone. Sad commentary on my life.
The song says the girls all get prettier at closing time....it never happened for me.
1 post removed
Shocked

Beckley, WV

#491 Feb 23, 2013
I am shocked at this behavior.
1 post removed
Pray to God

Beckley, WV

#493 Feb 27, 2013
Please pray for these people and stop the hatred. We are all residents of WV, are strong God fearing people, and need to learn to get back to our roots and respect each other.

Please I am starting a prayer chain and revival so help get our community back to its humble roots.

Please pray for God our savior.

The Pentecostal way would accept each of you if you would get washed in the lambs blood.

Amem
1 post removed
Gomer

Beckley, WV

#495 Feb 28, 2013
They finally got all the signs changed at MSU and went in another direction so Aida move on also !! I drink also because of pain decades back and Nipping just gives you 8 hours to not think about pain !!
1 post removed
Gomer

Beckley, WV

#497 Feb 28, 2013
Im here for you and cheaper than a shrink
1 post removed
Cannot rest yet

Beckley, WV

#499 Feb 28, 2013
The signs are changed yet we will rest when every single law suit is settled and the students and others have been compensated.
Gomer wrote:
They finally got all the signs changed at MSU and went in another direction so Aida move on also !! I drink also because of pain decades back and Nipping just gives you 8 hours to not think about pain !!
1 post removed
Fake Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#501 Feb 28, 2013
This person is out of control.
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will not rest, I wish I could, but the hate, the bitterness in me will not let me stop my campaign of slander. I just cannot stop.
No wonder I am so self loathing.
I need another drink.
1 post removed
Gomer

Beckley, WV

#503 Mar 1, 2013
I like you !! Your my twin
Artis and Bogus Resume

Clinton, MD

#504 Mar 1, 2013
Hello, Rosyln, BRING it ON! You keep applying for jobs and the BROWNBOXED will continue to REVEAL your bogus resume to those universities you apply for (as if you were the real deal!). Google has articles and your resume that you used for that Florida job you didn't get three years ago on line for all to see!! You know, when you claimed to have single-handedly saved the ACCREDITATION for MSU??? It appears even the Historically Black schools don't want you, which is ironic considering how you like to brag about your WHITE momma and pretend to be better than the Beckley and West Virginia blacks. Can't have it both ways. Playing the race card can catch up with you. Times are tough, huh? Maybe Vanderbilt will hire you? Or NOT! Heard they are trying to distance themselves from you as well....something about the dissertation and concerns of authencity?
1 post removed
Aging quickly angereatshe

Beckley, WV

#506 Mar 1, 2013
I am not Aida but will always keep the terrible Bring it ON picture. That is a classic. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

She is aging like crazy.
Aida wrote:
I was just looking through my old gazette articles and pictures I keep of Ros and others. I makes me sad I was not able or had the ability to rise or advance like the others. It hurts that I have such a bleak future, that I dont feel as pretty or poised as some of those women in those pictures. I feel so unwanted, so lonely.
I apologize for my bigoted, racist comments above. I get to drinking and like dad said, I lose common sense. I lose my mind.
The bitterness, jealousy, rage, they will not let me end it, let it go. I have been on here for years, slandering others, hiding my own guilt. Times are tough. And I am afraid for me, are about to get tougher. No one wants me. I feel so alone
I need a drink.
1 post removed
William White Charles Pol

Beckley, WV

#508 Mar 1, 2013
Her little Bring it On fit that day will follow her for many years to come as her buddy William White. Their Apex Thinking certainly is an examples of their thinking.
Artis and Bogus Resume wrote:
Hello, Rosyln, BRING it ON! You keep applying for jobs and the BROWNBOXED will continue to REVEAL your bogus resume to those universities you apply for (as if you were the real deal!). Google has articles and your resume that you used for that Florida job you didn't get three years ago on line for all to see!! You know, when you claimed to have single-handedly saved the ACCREDITATION for MSU??? It appears even the Historically Black schools don't want you, which is ironic considering how you like to brag about your WHITE momma and pretend to be better than the Beckley and West Virginia blacks. Can't have it both ways. Playing the race card can catch up with you. Times are tough, huh? Maybe Vanderbilt will hire you? Or NOT! Heard they are trying to distance themselves from you as well....something about the dissertation and concerns of authencity?
1 post removed
William White Charles Pol

Beckley, WV

#510 Mar 1, 2013
You are a sicko Fake Aida
1 post removed
Advice

Beckley, WV

#512 Mar 2, 2013
Aida wrote:
I am sick, but I am the real thing. I need help. I wish I could leave it alone, but I cant. I think I may be finally losing it. The alcohol is taking its toll. But the guilt is taking a much higher toll, as is the anger and jealousy.
I need another drink.
It's time.....its time to move on.
Who is this person

Beckley, WV

#513 Mar 2, 2013
Who is Artis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 1 hr Jamal 37
Capitol Street (Aug '15) 2 hr Wong Hung Lo 47
O'Bryan rumor has it 2 hr Curious 6
deborah linz (Jul '11) 4 hr Peteryes 17
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 6 hr Santa 6
Dollar tree 6 hr Santa 8
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 6 hr DrTruth 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance