MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Crazy Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#435 Jan 7, 2013
For clarity please read the official report.

http://www.ncahlc.org/download/_PublicDisclos...
1 post removed
Beauty Queen LOL

Beckley, WV

#437 Jan 8, 2013
Was Dr. Roslyn Artis on the stage today?
1 post removed
Dr Cheezy LOL EdD

Beckley, WV

#439 Jan 8, 2013
All I can say is you are a joke.
cheezwiz wrote:
Aida was nowhere to be seen
Aida was nowhere near uc
they dont want her
good for uc and students
1 post removed
You are wrong

Beckley, WV

#441 Jan 8, 2013
UC did hire Aida along with the other faculty with appropriate degrees.
1 post removed
Dr Cheezy LOL EdD

Beckley, WV

#443 Jan 8, 2013
I am looking for former MSU administrators in the directory. I have no idea about Aida. Hum I do not see even one. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO
1 post removed
Name them

Beckley, WV

#445 Jan 8, 2013
Name some administrators at UC. Everyone note the deafening silence. UC wants NONE of them. NOT EVEN ONE.
1 post removed
Did they not hire

Beckley, WV

#447 Jan 9, 2013
Did they not hire any former administrators? This is hard to believe.
Name them wrote:
Name some administrators at UC. Everyone note the deafening silence. UC wants NONE of them. NOT EVEN ONE.
1 post removed
False Argument

Beckley, WV

#449 Jan 9, 2013
The directory has not been updated since April 19, 2012, so you're spreading misinformation. The MSU Social Work faculty were hired, and their names are not in the UC directory either. Universities don't update directories on a daily basis. I know at least six of MSU's Arts and Sciences faculty were hired, including Aida. All of these people had appropriate credentials (from outside MSU, I should add).

http://www.ucwv.edu/uploadedFiles/University_...
2 posts removed
farm

Beckley, WV

#452 Jan 9, 2013
I smell Bankruptcy Fileing to get rid of the students suits !! Screw them AGAIN !!
1 post removed
Read MSU history

Beckley, WV

#454 Jan 11, 2013
Everyone read this important historical document. The excellent reporting of Amy helped the community immensely.
1 post removed
Fake Nails Click

Beckley, WV

#456 Jan 11, 2013
You are nuts. LOL

Get a job. If you cannot get a presidents job we here some MSU employees are not employees at the mall. They might help you.
1 post removed
Fire Lane Heels LOL

Beckley, WV

#458 Jan 11, 2013
You are NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS LOL
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Aida, I just hope your "coworkers" understand. Do you think they mind being slandered? It amazes me how far back you went in doing these things.
1 post removed
MSU is gone thankfully

Beckley, WV

#460 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks goodness MSU is close and ethical people from UC are in Beckley. Seeing the MSU folks pack their vans was great.

Some will have a lot to think about as they live in their own hell. They boxed people and really did not care as long as they banked the big bucks. Some of these administrators seemed to even hate each other. They were a sad group of uncaring people.

Face lifts, fake nails, Botox, fine cloths, lost of make up, fancy cars, among other items did not help the looks of this motley group or make them any better people. When we see them in public just be kind and pity each one of them in shame.

MSU did not suffer from one bad person it was systemic corruption and evil.
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
And your toast. But then again, if you where not Aida, you wouldn't care. LOL. Now, whose inbox should I start with....ah hell, it don't matter. Alphabetically.
1 post removed
To the Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#462 Jan 11, 2013
It may have included Aida so what. You are evil and crazy.
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT, there where over 60 MSU staff and faculty that where retained, it will be interesting to let them know that Aida considers them "the unethical ones that packed their vans" and left. I am sure I can include that in the notes.
"MSU did not suffer from one bad person it was systemic corruption and evil." That included Aida. I am sure they will enjoy that tidbit in the notes and emails also. As for Aida and "hooking", the administration will have to deal with that on some basis. Corruption comes to mind. Ethics? WOW! Ethics. What a can of worms for them to deal with.
1 post removed
To the Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#464 Jan 12, 2013
Aida has many friends. Make sure you share this.
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you said you where Aidas friend, I never claimed to be Aida. I am sure Aidas co workers will be most intrigued with the info and things you have said. I wonder if they will wonder why you, Aida, said the things you did. Evil and crazy? I think from speaking to some of them and having some personal contact with you, know the answer to that already.
Still wonder about how the administration will deal with the "hooker" thing. Oh what a tangled web we weave.
1 post removed
Fake Aida Impersonator is

United States

#466 Jan 12, 2013
Crazy!
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the info is going to be shared, be sure of that. I just was amazed how far back I had to go in topix to find all your rants and posts.
2 posts removed
Polks round table folks

Beckley, WV

#469 Jan 13, 2013
The only time I have ever heard a joke about prostitution related to Polk's adminitrators. LOL
cheezwiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how crazy the administration is going to be finding out about prostitution? Just the hint of it is going to set off alarms. Don't ya think?
1 post removed
Question

Nitro, WV

#471 Jan 17, 2013
Can any one tell me what attorney or law firm is handling all the lawsuits. The one for the students went so far in the nursing program..up to 3 and half years and lost all their loan credits...just wondering where to start..thank you....
2 posts removed
Road Runner

Beckley, WV

#474 Jan 18, 2013
Question wrote:
Can any one tell me what attorney or law firm is handling all the lawsuits. The one for the students went so far in the nursing program..up to 3 and half years and lost all their loan credits...just wondering where to start..thank you....
I think Stephen New is one of them.
Former MSU Student

Beckley, WV

#475 Jan 18, 2013
Question wrote:
Here is a link to the class action website. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

http://msuclassaction.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know amber Allen (albohn, carroll) 26 min Wanna know 1
Cowardly Charleston PD 49 min wondering 4
Carrie Moles 3 hr the truth 37
To much school 6 hr pop 5
Josh Holberts GF? 8 hr LOL 10
renae webb 10 hr Tom Clark 6
Hooters 10 hr Tom Clark 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages