MSU administrator on student lawsuits...

MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

There are 595 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 15, 2012, titled MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#248 Oct 22, 2012
Does anyone want to come over and drink, I mean stay with me. I am so lonely.
meanMSUpeople

Beckley, WV

#249 Oct 22, 2012
Crazy fake Aida you should be ashamed. Your failures as MSU administrators are your own fault. People would understand better if you took some credit for the mismanagement. Your continued Apex Thinking is terrible.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#250 Oct 22, 2012
meanMSUpeople wrote:
Crazy fake Aida you should be ashamed. Your failures as MSU administrators are your own fault. People would understand better if you took some credit for the mismanagement. Your continued Apex Thinking is terrible.
I cannot understand why I drink to excess and post under stupid names like "meanMSUpeople", I guess its the guilt, the guilt I share for the failure of MSU, the shame I have for being the failure as and educator, for not taking credit for my incompetence, for my utter lack of compassion for students, for my slander......oh god, if I keep on I will start drinking....oh well, I will start anyway. I read and reread my signed copy of apex thinking over and over. I am a student of their thinking. I just wonder if I took credit for my hate, spew, slander, would I get over this? Would I begin to heal? Would I become a better person? Probably not, but at least I would be less bitter, not as jealous, could at least live with my pathetic self. I am crazy, not fake, only fake "Aida" as I call myself when drunk, but that is the only way I can face the mirror. God.....I need a drink.
1 post removed
Justice prevails

Beckley, WV

#252 Oct 22, 2012
UC has done justice at last and cleaned house.
meanMSUpeople wrote:
Credentials

Oceana, WV

#253 Oct 22, 2012
meanMSUpeople wrote:
He's just upset because Aida was one of the few professors at MSU with a degree in her field and several peer reviewed publications.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#254 Oct 22, 2012
Justice prevails wrote:
UC has done justice at last and cleaned house.
<quoted text>
Yes, they got rid of me. Karma. I wish I......I can only wish now.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#255 Oct 22, 2012
Credentials wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just upset because Aida was one of the few professors at MSU with a degree in her field and several peer reviewed publications.
But the lowly degree I had won't get me rehired, it wont stop my hate and jealousy, it won't help me be as nice, as competent and wanted as Ros. I am still a failure, at life, at love. Yes, I had my name on some publications, but the majority of the credit goes to my fellow faculty that did most of the work. I have to start taking responsibility for my lack of work, actions, ethics. But my hate and jealousy get in the way. I wish I had not slandered so many, spread so much hate. I need a drink.
Sure she is

Beckley, WV

#256 Oct 22, 2012
JamieW pushing those threads down again. LOL
1 post removed
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#258 Oct 22, 2012
Sure she is wrote:
JamieW pushing those threads down again. LOL
Just like I am pushing down on this bottle tonight. My liver is suffering.
1 post removed
Fake Aidas lost her power

Beckley, WV

#260 Oct 22, 2012
JamieWv LOL

So clever! LOL

You never learn Fake Aida. The real Aida is the quality person with a job.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#261 Oct 22, 2012
Fake Aidas lost her power wrote:
JamieWv LOL
So clever! LOL
You never learn Fake Aida. The real Aida is the quality person with a job.
Sorry, I drank a whole glass of alcohol and lost it again, calling myself fake Aida. I guess its the guilt, the lonelyness, the jealousy, the depression over not having a career, its getting to me, and I do feel like a fake person. I know I was a fake educator, I failed the school, the students, my self. I imagine myself a quality person, then reality comes back, the booze wears off, and I see the pathetic, self loathing person I have become. Yes, I never learn. I have lost my power, power to push people around, to live. Now the only way I can push people around is on here, hiding on the internet, though many I have slandered are learning of what I have been doing. And I am afraid my comeuppance is soon.
Well, I do have a job, collecting unemployment and buying more alcohol. Sad life.
a nut case

United States

#262 Oct 23, 2012
Please stop being mean to Aida. This is bad and you are very mean.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#263 Oct 23, 2012
a nut case wrote:
Please stop being mean to Aida. This is bad and you are very mean.
Mean to myself? Why not, I brought this on myself, and am now paying a high price. God this hurts. Yes, I am very mean. And my drinking is making it worse.
Aida impersonator iscrazy

United States

#264 Oct 23, 2012
Again I do not drink I am not Aida and you are a MESS.

Stop this crazy stuff and find a job. It will probably take you a few years to find one. I am sure your children and husband will need the income. Times are tough sweetie.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#265 Oct 23, 2012
Aida impersonator iscrazy wrote:
Again I do not drink I am not Aida and you are a MESS.
Stop this crazy stuff and find a job. It will probably take you a few years to find one. I am sure your children and husband will need the income. Times are tough sweetie.
Playing with this proxy is great, I get to blame someone else for my being a nut, then answer myself back and take the responsibility for my pathetic actions. Yes, I am a mess. A big mess, and finding a job is important, but at this time so is just getting through the day without passing out drunk and hurting myself. I wish I had a family, loneliness is so hard. I hope one day to find love, it would be so nice, I wish I had a family, a loving one like my obsession. Times are tough, and the money I spend on alcohol just to cope makes it harder. I just wish I had not slandered so many. I hate my life.
Aida impersonator iscrazy

United States

#266 Oct 23, 2012
I do not know what you are talking about you crazy person. Stop all this and pay attention to your marriage, family, the needed job search, your mounting bills, and others. Your arrogance stinks of the MSU's past.

Thank god the school will be closed forever and the mean administrators and their Apex Thinking...Ethics in Reverse unemployed.
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing with this proxy is great, I get to blame someone else for my being a nut, then answer myself back and take the responsibility for my pathetic actions. Yes, I am a mess. A big mess, and finding a job is important, but at this time so is just getting through the day without passing out drunk and hurting myself. I wish I had a family, loneliness is so hard. I hope one day to find love, it would be so nice, I wish I had a family, a loving one like my obsession. Times are tough, and the money I spend on alcohol just to cope makes it harder. I just wish I had not slandered so many. I hate my life.
Toth community neverforg

United States

#267 Oct 23, 2012
To the community never for thet this ever!!!

http://www.wvgazette.com/Opinion/byers/201202...

Thank you to the excellent work of the Charleston Gazette.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#268 Oct 23, 2012
Aida impersonator iscrazy wrote:
I do not know what you are talking about you crazy person. Stop all this and pay attention to your marriage, family, the needed job search, your mounting bills, and others. Your arrogance stinks of the MSU's past.
Thank god the school will be closed forever and the mean administrators and their Apex Thinking...Ethics in Reverse unemployed.
<quoted text>
I thought by posting the above on the proxy server would help me think of what it would be like to have a loving home, family, husband to hold me, to love me. I do not have any of that. I am so lonely. So obsessed with someone, someone dear to me, that I look up to that does have those things, and is successful at it. Yes, I have mounting bills. That is a constant worry, with no job, it is stressful. At least the alcohol helps. Yes, the school will be closed, thanks to me. Many have moved on. Just wish I could say the same for me. Ethics? What is that? Seems I lost those, if I ever had them, eons ago. Unemployed is my future. Makes me drink even more.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#269 Oct 23, 2012
typically arrogant liberal college employee
UC has last word

United States

#270 Oct 23, 2012
Ignore Fake Aida Impersonator.

Now...

Although UC has given the deciding vote NO...please cast yours above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 13 min Trump your President 1,273
Matt Harkins 45 min JUST DONT 18
Kanawha County Emergency Ambulance Authority 2 hr I know 3
Band At the Barrel last weekend 2 hr who 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Knights Inn Shooting 2 hr S Wesson 8
Hogans Goat playing at the Dome in KC. 3 hr Buddy Holly 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages