east end crack apartment

east end crack apartment

Posted in the Charleston Forum

its about time

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2013
well i normally don,t rejoice when someone looses their home or apartment, but this has been a long time coming! for years this place has been a hot bed for drug activity. bobby cyrus and his crew of drug dealers and users! for the past five years i had to put up with this mess! i,ve called the police numerous times to no avail!now they need to hit the apartment in the back also! also go to the red brick apartment down the street where regina mcclumore lives,drug activity goes on there too! blinko and his crackhead buddies hang out there! clean all those places up and we might just get to have a good summer for once over here!
yes

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2013
agreed
ticked -off

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 11, 2013
its about time wrote:
well i normally don,t rejoice when someone looses their home or apartment, but this has been a long time coming! for years this place has been a hot bed for drug activity. bobby cyrus and his crew of drug dealers and users! for the past five years i had to put up with this mess! i,ve called the police numerous times to no avail!now they need to hit the apartment in the back also! also go to the red brick apartment down the street where regina mcclumore lives,drug activity goes on there too! blinko and his crackhead buddies hang out there! clean all those places up and we might just get to have a good summer for once over here!
i agree also! i fell sorry for the white guy that lived there , but hopefully god willing , he,ll find a better place to live. but yes that house in the back and the red brick apartment down the street needs to go to!
sad

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2013
yep, maybe our kids won,t have to worry about getting shot when they play outside. its been pretty bad in this area over the years,so maybe by this happening all the crackheads will have to find a new spot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone one know Jeffery Legg from SC? 6 min MISS JESS 1
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 1 hr Yesindeedy 6
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr Clarence 1,245
Don't look good for Trump 2 hr Clarence 46
Really??????? Think not!!!! 3 hr Laughinatu 1
Is he a trick 4 hr greg 5
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 4 hr Hot boi 35

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance