Is there a safe part of kana whoa cou...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
losita

Ona, WV

#23 Mar 11, 2013
stay the hell away from Washington st west.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Triple K wrote:
@ whatthe
That's right" that's what i said! If the darkies stay on their side of the tracks the yellows on their side, the mixed on their side and just let us whites stay up on the hill this world would be a much nicer place for all of us. Hey i call em as i see em.
Just think the blacks can set out on their stoop with the boom boxes all night long while waiting for the mailman and nobody will care, the Mexicans can cram as many of their family members as they want in their one bedroon condo and nobody will care and the mixed ones can...do whatever it it mixed ones do and nobody will care.
There problem solved!
How many sides does your track have? Tehehe
Martin

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody wrote:
No one is going to tell you the truth, so I will. Avoid black areas. Black people commit a majority of the violent crimes in Charleston, despite being less than 15% of the cities population. Imagine that. Similar to how blacks are only about 12.6% of the US population yet commit a majority of the murders and armed robberies. You just can't trust them. When blacks move into the neighborhood crime goes up and property values go down. In no time only blacks will live there, crack and smack dealers start hanging around on the streets, cars come up stolen, trash piles up all over the place, and the shootings start. Move to Dunbar, or South Charleston, or Kanawha City where there are still mostly whites and relatively little crime compared to the West or East ends.
How do you know that the couple inquiring aren't black? The blacks, in my opinion are much better people than you from the way you are posting! BTW I am white, but ashamed of racist whites people.
Newby

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Mar 12, 2013
So where is the best place to look. Not familiar with the streets. Can give some towns, best and safest apartments, etc.
Sissyville

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Stay the HELL out of Sissyville. Unless you want your kids to grow up to be a methhead, needle junkie, coke head, heroin addict, pot head, pill head, dope dealer, thief, convict, lesbian, homosexual, prostitute, etc.

Stay the HELL out of that part of the county.
Judy

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 13, 2013
Mink Shoals is a nice place to live. Very close to charleston still and quiet never hear a peep from a anyone neighbors all very nice
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#29 Mar 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
"Walls made out of sheets and shit", damn that's some stinky sherry walls! Mixed people can't be as ugly as your nobodymcfugly ass is!! You're about as mixed as anything ever walked earth, you inbred pos! Lol!!!
The area of Europe that my family came here from has been white for thousands of years. There has never been any real minority presence there. So no, I am not mixed at all. Not even a little bit. Neither are the vast majority of the people who live in West Virginia. Most of the people here came from Scotland, Ireland, and Germany. None of these areas ever had any significantly non-white population at any point in history, only during modern times.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Mar 13, 2013
My husband and I moved to South Charleston (the upper end of Montrose Drive) last April and we have had no problems. The city waste pickup is great and is twice a week (they also pickup furniture and big items without having to calling). The roads are kept clean when the weather conditions are poor. I know I have come into work on bad winter mornings when co-workers that live in the South Hills area have been stranded. They also have police cruisers that patrol the area all the time as well. We ahve been very happy there...before we moved there I previously lived on Oakridge Drive on the East End of Charleston...the only problems there were the occassional rift raff and sketchy individuals that walked up and down the road and the road was really busy. Good luck in finding something.
qi

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Mar 13, 2013
Teays Valley/Hurricane
Jason

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 13, 2013
Nobody....so politically incorrect yet so undeniably true. Stay away from the westside for sure, try to head towards south hills, there are houses of all income levels and all types regardless of the stereoypes. If you are more country you may like Alum creek or something out corridor G a little ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caption this GW vs SC Picture 9 min Foosball16 1
Clean Coal Joe (May '14) 10 min Nepotism 88
Heaven? 2 hr Grace 42
Why didn't Obama visit WVa when we flooded? 4 hr NonBlonde 7
Morrisey in the spotlight 6 hr Large Marge 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr UTrashy 1,481
HPV and Related Cancers 8 hr Wake Up 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance