Is there a safe part of kana whoa county anymore?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I'm wondering, we're a young couple, both born and raised in kanawha county and I would love to find a safer place to move to. We have a truck and he's used to the country roads so that isn't a problem but there seems to be a lot of murders, drugs and robberies in all parts of this county. Is there a part of this place that is safe to raise young kids anymore?
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 8, 2013
The title meant Kanawha, autocorrect hates me..
Jim Beem

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Stay away from the Westside.
hey

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2013
South Charleston is pretty safe. The police definitely do their jobs in this city.
murder

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 8, 2013
crime is everyplace - according to where kids will go to school and what kind of work you guys do. If you get "way out RURAL" - you are stuck in winter - if you are in town, crime - Cross Lanes, St Albans area TRAFFIC galore back and forth
look

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Sissonville is the meth capital of west virginia
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Then, safest part of WV? I love Mercer County, the Princeton area. I know they're pretty safe.
G Dub

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 11, 2013
South Hills
sacharin

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 11, 2013
stay away from any area that has a dollar general.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#10 Mar 11, 2013
No one is going to tell you the truth, so I will. Avoid black areas. Black people commit a majority of the violent crimes in Charleston, despite being less than 15% of the cities population. Imagine that. Similar to how blacks are only about 12.6% of the US population yet commit a majority of the murders and armed robberies. You just can't trust them. When blacks move into the neighborhood crime goes up and property values go down. In no time only blacks will live there, crack and smack dealers start hanging around on the streets, cars come up stolen, trash piles up all over the place, and the shootings start. Move to Dunbar, or South Charleston, or Kanawha City where there are still mostly whites and relatively little crime compared to the West or East ends.
1 post removed
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Hey Nobody how true

Question: What's the first thing a black gets when a mexican moves into their neighborhood?

Answer: Car insurance

The moral to the joke is stay out of any neighborhood that isn'r WHITE!
1 post removed
whatthe

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Triple K wrote:
Hey Nobody how true
Question: What's the first thing a black gets when a mexican moves into their neighborhood?
Answer: Car insurance
The moral to the joke is stay out of any neighborhood that isn'r WHITE!
?????????? HUH?
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 11, 2013
@ whatthe
That's right" that's what i said! If the darkies stay on their side of the tracks the yellows on their side, the mixed on their side and just let us whites stay up on the hill this world would be a much nicer place for all of us. Hey i call em as i see em.
Just think the blacks can set out on their stoop with the boom boxes all night long while waiting for the mailman and nobody will care, the Mexicans can cram as many of their family members as they want in their one bedroon condo and nobody will care and the mixed ones can...do whatever it it mixed ones do and nobody will care.
There problem solved!
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Mexicans really do pile into houses. I knew these Mexicans growing up, half of their family lived in the same house. There were like 8 people living in the basement, they made walls out of sheets and shit. Also mixed people are ugly, they look like somebody put them together in the garage out of spare parts.
Lmao

Alexandria, VA

#17 Mar 11, 2013
STAY OUT OF RAND!!!!!! Especially off of STRAUGHTER AVENUE, I mean BLUEFIELD AVENUE!!!!
Lmao

Alexandria, VA

#18 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Mexicans really do pile into houses. I knew these Mexicans growing up, half of their family lived in the same house. There were like 8 people living in the basement, they made walls out of sheets and shit. Also mixed people are ugly, they look like somebody put them together in the garage out of spare parts.
"Walls made out of sheets and shit", damn that's some stinky sherry walls! Mixed people can't be as ugly as your nobodymcfugly ass is!! You're about as mixed as anything ever walked earth, you inbred pos! Lol!!!
omg

Baltimore, MD

#19 Mar 11, 2013
I think Elkview and up the Elk river isn't to bad
WVGirl78

Wharton, WV

#20 Mar 11, 2013
The funny thing is... Mexicans like White people more then Black people..as a matter of fact.... Mexicans hate black people. They have no respect for them whatsoever. In a way they are worse then Skinheads and Kkk combined.
WVGirl78

Wharton, WV

#21 Mar 11, 2013
TeaysValley..
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 11, 2013
You have a computer so do some basic research. All crime statistics are out there, and make your own judgement call. What part of WV did you grow up in? What did you like or dislike about those areas? Do your Pro's and Cons, otherwise people are going to use this questions to fill the emptiness in their lives.....By degrading others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nine arrested in stolen ATV plot (Sep '12) 32 min Victim 303
will blacks riot if cpd LT Williams isnt fired 32 min Racist pig shawn 8
Pagans mc 1 hr I know better 7
Rough n Rowdy 1 hr left Hook 2
Quarry Creek Thread 3 hr Batman 9
do you know adam mcclung? 5 hr thisguy 2
Black Lives Matter 6 hr Spooky Tooth 16
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web