bunchoflosers

Charleston, WV

#113 Apr 2, 2013
Ok "Rachel" aka blackbarbie69. Lol how many user names are you using now? And none of my business where they attened a secondary school? Well they want to brag about it, so maybe they should show some facts. I call it all fictitious self promotion. I hope someone does say their names. Im sure deedee is desire.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#114 Apr 2, 2013
bunchoflosers wrote:
Ok "Rachel" aka blackbarbie69. Lol how many user names are you using now? And none of my business where they attened a secondary school? Well they want to brag about it, so maybe they should show some facts. I call it all fictitious self promotion. I hope someone does say their names. Im sure deedee is desire.
Ok bunchoflosers aka you are one of those racistinbredlosers obviously your too inbred to understand what im trying to say to you on here and you can believe whatever you want about us because none of us care :)! If their real names ever do show up on here, i don't think it would ruin their reputation because everyone knows how this site is and they have a bunch of friends who would take up for them. BlkBarbie or DeeDee doesn't have to be on here explaining themselves infront of a bunch of racist hillbillies who likes to run their mouths NON-STOP for no reason and they don't have to be on here putting down personal information about themselves infront of the whole topix world that's filled with a bunch of racist inbred hillbillies lmfao. This is the only place where we can find you at because we don't know who you are and its not like any of us are on here trying to get to know you. Keep leaving all of these pathetic, useless, inbred comments trying to put them down and continue living in the topix hillbilly inbred world lmfao
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#115 Apr 3, 2013
Post #110 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes jealous of me :)
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#116 Apr 3, 2013
Robert Byrd wrote:
Go back to the homeland BB69.
Go back to having sex with your sister or one of your cousins RB
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#117 Apr 3, 2013
@bunchoflosers aka you and your family/friends are a bunchoflosers

We both finished high school along time ago but we didn't go to college and DeeDee almost went to college. The only thing me and her are doing on here is just taking up for ourselves against all of you ugly pathetic dirty/trashy lame pale a$$ racist hillbillies who don't know anything about us. We are not on here trying to talk to any of you but none of you will leave us alone and i think most of you are jealous of us or inlove with us :). I agree with everything "Rachel" said and everything she said to you was the truth. Me and my whole family has good money but i don't have to be on here explaining myself to any of you because im not trying to talk to any of you. You need to stay the f off this topic because you don't know anything about me or DeeDee and if you have a problem with one of us or if you have a problem with anything we say then you can meet us off the computer instead of running your mouth on here and we'll meet you anywhere.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#118 Apr 3, 2013
@ Rachel

I agree with everything you said and everything you said was the truth.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#119 Apr 3, 2013
I'm in need to hit up the KFC. My levels of sodium are quite low due to my lack of fried chicken. On the way there, I should stop off at Kroger to pick up some watermelon and grape kool-aid to complement the wonderful greasiness bounty and poop storm I am about to experience at the colonel.
tomuch

United States

#120 Apr 3, 2013
Try not answering for a couple of days, your friends included. I promise it will stop. You are only making it worse.I doubt you'll do thia though as I believe you like being a topic.
bunchoflosers

Charleston, WV

#121 Apr 3, 2013
Ah so you're not quite as educated as you say. Your ebonics are horrendous and your hillbilly bashing rants are so old. You repeat the same things over and over. Im starting to think youre part brain dead, or a complete moron. Non the less, you are an idiot!
HerBestie

Summersville, WV

#122 Apr 3, 2013
tomuch wrote:
Try not answering for a couple of days, your friends included. I promise it will stop. You are only making it worse.I doubt you'll do thia though as I believe you like being a topic.
BlkBarbie is just taking up for herself and it would help if you didn't leave any comments under this topic. That man or woman who keeps running their mouth to her is a racist and we keep putting them all of them in their places.
whiney

Germany

#123 Apr 3, 2013
I like the gay barbies!
HerBestie

Summersville, WV

#124 Apr 3, 2013
bunchoflosers wrote:
Ah so you're not quite as educated as you say. Your ebonics are horrendous and your hillbilly bashing rants are so old. You repeat the same things over and over. Im starting to think youre part brain dead, or a complete moron. Non the less, you are an idiot!
You keep repeating the same thing over and over too, and do you really think she cares about what you think of her or do you really think any of her friends care about what you think of us? If you do then that makes you completely retarded or just completely inbred lol and that means your totally brain dead. Get off this topic loser and we all know your just a racist inbred which means your a nobody to her and your a nobody to all of her friends.
TheTruth

Summersville, WV

#125 Apr 3, 2013
Bunchoflosers is too scared to hate on BlkBarbie or her husband or DeeDee or any of their friends off of the computer and that's why the only thing (he or she) does is just keep running their mouths, they're just looking for attention.
bunchoflosers

Charleston, WV

#126 Apr 3, 2013
No attention needed from lame topix trolls. How have I ever repeated myself? Wait I shouldnt ask a question. I will only hear the same meaningless rants and racial slurs from the 3 topix trolls.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#127 Apr 3, 2013
Post #119 is not me and its that same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps posting under my screen name pretending to be me because shes jealous of me :)
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#128 Apr 3, 2013
tomuch wrote:
Try not answering for a couple of days, your friends included. I promise it will stop. You are only making it worse.I doubt you'll do thia though as I believe you like being a topic.
I hate being the #1 hot topic all the time and they need to stop responding to me.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#129 Apr 3, 2013
@ HerBestie

I agree with everything you said and everything you said was the truth :)
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#130 Apr 3, 2013
bunchoflosers wrote:
No attention needed from lame topix trolls. How have I ever repeated myself? Wait I shouldnt ask a question. I will only hear the same meaningless rants and racial slurs from the 3 topix trolls.
You are a topix troll and that's why you keep running your mouth about us when you don't even know us. Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already knows im not a lame. You're as lame as they come and please re-read what "HerBestie" said lol
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#131 Apr 4, 2013
Everyone wants to be me but they can't. They're all envious of the KFC chicken grease dripping from my lips as well as the numerous stains on my clothes from the mashed potatoes and gravy, watermelon, and grape kool-aid.
HerBestie

Summersville, WV

#132 Apr 4, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Everyone wants to be me but they can't. They're all envious of the KFC chicken grease dripping from my lips as well as the numerous stains on my clothes from the mashed potatoes and gravy, watermelon, and grape kool-aid.
Nobody wants to be like a white racist hillbilly girl and you are not the real BlkBarbie so stop posting under her screen name pretending to be her and i know you wish you were as pretty as her or as cool as her but you never will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best "BARTENDER" in Charleston 8 min customer 11
lawless in south charleston 10 min know your rights 6
Movie American Sniper was.....Boring as hell 11 min Yawn 5
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 19 min Thin Mints 95
Look out "Drunk Drivers" The Snitch is near 33 min Snitch 19
Daycare Enrollment, stay away from DISCOVERY KI... 1 hr Kay 4
warning!!!!!dont discipline your children they ... 1 hr Roadguy 7
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 2 hr Kapeash 34
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:18 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:18PM
Why Collins Should Be Steelers' Ultimate Target
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Moats Is Steelers' Forgotten Free Agent
Bleacher Report 4:54 AM
Why Shelton Should Be Browns' Top Target
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Steelers sign QB Tajh Boyd
Bleacher Report10:50 AM
Bears, Colts, Jets Among Top Landing Spots for Troy Polamalu If Cut by Steelers