rety

Charleston, WV

#221 Apr 6, 2013
u probably a nasty a$$ hillbilly white girl like the ones u be complaining about 24-7. u only wish u were like a fine a$$ sista like myself. take your dollar store weave off and get your bald head over to the salon and get fixed up.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#222 Apr 6, 2013
@Chris

I agree with everything you said and everything you said was the truth :) thanks!
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#223 Apr 6, 2013
rety wrote:
BlkBarbie and her 2 dollar weave. Get yourself a better lookin' wig girlfriend!
My hair is 100% natural long thick and it stays so soft. I always get compliments everyday about how good my hair looks and my hair is beautiful. I would never in my life wear a weave or a wig and i can't stand those type of bitches lol
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#224 Apr 6, 2013
bunchoflosers wrote:
Haha this rant has really taken off. We all know she wont meet anyone anywhere and neither will her nasty ape looking followers. I seen dds picture. Not impressed! Yuck!
DeeDee is beautiful and i know we look a 100x better then your ugly stupid dirty/trashy pale lame hillbilly inbred a$$ does. At least we always stay clean from head to toe and we always keep all of our clothes, the inside and the outside of our house, the inside and the outside of our cars clean 24/7 unlike you stupid backwards dirty/trashy pale lame a$$ racist hillbillies. Me and DeeDee both always get compliments on a day to day basis everywhere we go and we both already know we look good :)
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#225 Apr 6, 2013
rety wrote:
u probably a nasty a$$ hillbilly white girl like the ones u be complaining about 24-7. u only wish u were like a fine a$$ sista like myself. take your dollar store weave off and get your bald head over to the salon and get fixed up.
Bitch please i am black and you don't know anything about me or DeeDee or any of my friends. Please stay the f up off this topic you stupid/lame a$$ hoe if you don't know who we are and if you have a problem with anything i say then i would be more then happy to meet your ugly stupid dirty/trashy (pale or black) lame a$$ off the computer. I would never in my life wear a weave or a wig because my hair 100% natural and it already looks good and everyone who knows me already knows that. The only reason im on here running my mouth is because other people keep running their mouths to me and im just taking up for myself. Bitch meet me off the computer if you have a problem and watch me put your ugly stupid dirty/trashy lame nosy a$$ in your place.
Leslie

Roanoke, VA

#226 Apr 6, 2013
Who are you?! If your so hott then why can't you say it!? It's weird how your always on here.. It's like all you do.
Leslie

Roanoke, VA

#227 Apr 6, 2013
Always talking about yourself and saying how good you look. There are sooo many comments on this topix page from you saying how hott u are ! who are u??Just ignore these people and go on about your business.. I'm sorry there is just something really weird about this whole thing!
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#228 Apr 6, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Who are you?! If your so hott then why can't you say it!? It's weird how your always on here.. It's like all you do.
Hahaha no it goes the other way around and it is weird how you stay on here all day and how you keep on running your stupid/lame a$$ mouth about other people who you don't know. I would never be running my mouth to someone i don't know unless they started running their mouths to me first. Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already knows im not lame.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#229 Apr 6, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Always talking about yourself and saying how good you look. There are sooo many comments on this topix page from you saying how hott u are ! who are u??Just ignore these people and go on about your business.. I'm sorry there is just something really weird about this whole thing!
Hahaha no im always on here taking up for myself and speaking the truth. I have a very good job and a very good reputation out here and im not putting my name on here when a bunch of people who don't even know me keeps slandering me and my husband for no reason. If you have a problem with me or if anybody else on here has a problem with me then meet me off the computer.
1 post removed
Nikkita

Charleston, WV

#231 Apr 6, 2013
Her name is stank puss big toe. She lives in a ratted out house with cobwebs and animal sh*t all over the place. She always smells like cat urine. Its her signature sent. Her head is nappy and she has real big poppy eyes that look like she got hit in the back of the head. Her feet are horrendous! All covered in nasty fungus. She dont like white girls and calls them all nasty trashy hillbillies because shes jealous. Her husbandhas dated numerous white women who are more attractive than her. She thinks she has to keep an eye on him at all times because he will cheat (again). Must not have been keeping him happy at home or he wouldnt go looking for some good ol white meat.:) she can't face the truth that even the nastiest hillbilly woman is more desirable than her stanky pooter
1 post removed
tulio

Charleston, WV

#233 Apr 6, 2013
These posts are quite entertaining. They give me some reading material when I'm attempting to take a hearty poop on the loo.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#234 Apr 6, 2013
Nikkita wrote:
Her name is stank puss big toe. She lives in a ratted out house with cobwebs and animal sh*t all over the place. She always smells like cat urine. Its her signature sent. Her head is nappy and she has real big poppy eyes that look like she got hit in the back of the head. Her feet are horrendous! All covered in nasty fungus. She dont like white girls and calls them all nasty trashy hillbillies because shes jealous. Her husbandhas dated numerous white women who are more attractive than her. She thinks she has to keep an eye on him at all times because he will cheat (again). Must not have been keeping him happy at home or he wouldnt go looking for some good ol white meat.:) she can't face the truth that even the nastiest hillbilly woman is more desirable than her stanky pooter
We all know that's how Nikkita the crazy hillbilly racist stalker lives. Everyone who knows BlkBarbie knows how clean she is and they know she always keeps her house clean. Everyone who knows BlkBarbie and her husband knows their not trashy or broke. Her husband would never date one of those ugly trashy hillbilly girls like you and he only loves BlkBarbie no one else. BlkBarbie and her husband are way more cleaner and they are way better looking then you and your boyfriend are.
its a fact

Alexandria, VA

#235 Apr 7, 2013
tulio wrote:
These posts are quite entertaining. They give me some reading material when I'm attempting to take a hearty poop on the loo.
I'm on the loo right now. Reading crap and taking a crap.
1 post removed
its a fact

Alexandria, VA

#237 Apr 7, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Always talking about yourself and saying how good you look. There are sooo many comments on this topix page from you saying how hott u are ! who are u??Just ignore these people and go on about your business.. I'm sorry there is just something really weird about this whole thing!
She likes the attention Leslie. If she didn't shed stop bitching and just report all the posts about herself and they'd be removed. But obviously that's not the case. She's rather argue. IF I didn't have two kids I love dearly and thought she might actually fight fair I'd soooo meet her off the site and show her everybody's shit stinks a little. But I'm an adult and don't want to end up in jail for malicious wounding( notice I didn't say assault).
Wow

Summersville, WV

#238 Apr 7, 2013
its a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
She likes the attention Leslie. If she didn't shed stop bitching and just report all the posts about herself and they'd be removed. But obviously that's not the case. She's rather argue. IF I didn't have two kids I love dearly and thought she might actually fight fair I'd soooo meet her off the site and show her everybody's shit stinks a little. But I'm an adult and don't want to end up in jail for malicious wounding( notice I didn't say assault).
She does report abuse on all of her topics ive sit there and watched her do it before and she has children to. The only reason shes on here running her mouth is because shes just taking up for herself and i doubt there is any racist,hillbilly girl out here who could beat her up in a fight lmao. Its never happened to her before and i doubt it ever will.
its a fact

Alexandria, VA

#239 Apr 7, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>She does report abuse on all of her topics ive sit there and watched her do it before and she has children to. The only reason shes on here running her mouth is because shes just taking up for herself and i doubt there is any racist,hillbilly girl out here who could beat her up in a fight lmao. Its never happened to her before and i doubt it ever will.
Never said I was a racist hillbilly. You know what they say about assuming.
Just wondering

Summersville, WV

#240 Apr 7, 2013
BlkBarbie and her husband is moving to SC or FLA. Does anyone know when or which place their moving too?
Know Her

Summersville, WV

#241 Apr 7, 2013
I think their moving to Myrtle Beach in the middle of next year.
1 post removed
WHO CARES

Belle, WV

#243 Apr 7, 2013
She is made up
Shelly

Belle, WV

#244 Apr 7, 2013
please help wrote:
Everyone in favor say I... I am so tired of her ranting repetitive posts about pale white hillbillies calling them racist and she is obviously the one that is racist I say that everyone should stop responding and commenting on her posts until she fades away so tired of her.
Get rid of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall is the laughing stock of Division I polls 13 min A joke 73
Best place to find prostitutes? 27 min Hohoho 4
best hospital around? 51 min new to area 1
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 1 hr sigh 48
Playoff rankings 1 hr Sad 3
Marshall, the Rodney Dangerfield of College Foo... 1 hr Sad 1
Aerilla Silberman 1 hr Needs info 7
Do you believe in spanking? 1 hr Jenna 88
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]