Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a crazy pedophile who needs to be locked up somewhere. I think your jennies ex boyfriend, the one who just got out of jail or prison, who she wants to stay away from. You have no reason to be following her or thinking about her when she doesn't like you at all. She needs to file a report on you and the police need to look you up and take your azz back to prison before you actually get the chance to do something to her with yur stalking azz. I feel sick to my stomach just for talking to you!
I agree. Fu** him!
Cheri

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Eastsider wrote:
<quoted text>Chrissy Jodi Cheri are obsessed with her and there so fu***n lame. If you keep replyin to them keep trying to argue with them that'll make you lame to......Ignore those idiots!!!!
Awwwww did we upset personality #993? You are so pitiful Sybil, please get yourself some help.
IAmNotGay

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Maybe her husband is a gay and didn't want any of that savory hair sandwich!
odb

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you would be running your mouth to me is because your offended for being dirty/trashy.
you know that i freak yo stank girl
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Eastsider wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no sense for you to be saying I dont think shes married when this is topix and you dont even know who she is. It makes no sense for you to be running your mouth to her! It makes no sense for you to be under this topic which is about her running your mouth. Please get a fu***n life and leave other people alone. Especially the ones you dont know! Nobody wants to talk to you. Nobody on here knows you. Nobody wants to know you. All you do is run your mouth to other people and try your BEST to make other people mad. I hope somebody finds out who you are and breaks your mf hands and your jaw you bitch!
you are so lame for replying to me...lmao...

did you ever think it makes no sense for her to call everyone dirty and trashy because they replied to her other post?

why is it ok for you, her, and over 100 other people to get on here and run their mouth but i cant?

why is their a double standard for you, her, and everyone else?

i dont want people to know me, if i did then i would post personal life like she does.

why am i not allowed to reply to this post? this is a public forum which allows me to respond to any forum i feel.

why are you on here replying to a post that is not about you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Eastsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how fu***n pathetic and lame you are. There is nothing about you that is normal or cool and you can think whatever you want im not saying anything else to you. Fu** you bitch!
awww...is someone upset?
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao..and how do i sound like a guy?
i dont believe you one bit about thats why you said you were not Jenn. that makes no sense to say you are not Jenn just because ive bashed on her on here. shes not the only person ive responded to.
besides, how would you know that i have because you have said plenty of times in your other post that you dont get on here very often, so how would you know what i do on here?
i agree with cheri, im beginning to think you are her just using another name because you are a sad lonley girl.
oh, and the whole "you are dirty and trashy because i offended you" is really starting to get boring. please come up with a better insult.
You just sound like a guy to me but that's just my opinion. I don't know who you are and im not trying to get to know who you are. "Eastsider" took the words right out of my mouth and i agree with everything he said! Goodbye!
Haha

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>
awww...is someone upset?
awww....is someone desperate for attention?
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

IAmNotGay wrote:
Maybe her husband is a gay and didn't want any of that savory hair sandwich!
My husband is not gay and he's inlove with my non hairy black sandwich :).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
awww....is someone desperate for attention?
lol...you really got me figured out didnt you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You just sound like a guy to me but that's just my opinion. I don't know who you are and im not trying to get to know who you are. "Eastsider" took the words right out of my mouth and i agree with everything he said! Goodbye!
umm..ok...not sure how i "sound" like a guy becuase of the words that i type.

if thats what you are basing it, then to me you sound like an uneducated backwoods hick. but hey, thats just my opinion.

by the way, i could care less if you want to know me. if i wanted you to know me then i would tell you about myself. but unlike you, and some other people, i dont put my personal information on here for people to judge. just my opinions and smartass remarks.

oh..and as i said on another post. to save yourself a response ...IM DIRTY AND TRASHY!!!!! lmfao
Stop

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Why are you in here saying her jaw needs broke?? Funny you spell the same words wrong as jenn!! And if you are sooo hard and want to break peoples jaw where is your name?? can we say puss??? eastside? can we say ghetto white trash? i can and that would be you!! please go take care of your inbred kids that i pay for out of my check!! and please tell them to say thank you to everyone who works when they open their presents and when they eat!! you are real hard running your mouth to someone on the internet...bahahaha please go back to income based ghetto apartment and look for a job!!
dlo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is not gay and he's inlove with my non hairy black sandwich :).
Does he know how many different flavors of *** is in it?
juan

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Damn man this girl is crazy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay after reading this post, it's quite obvious that you are indeed Jenn! Get over your sad self and be honest. We all know that you do not have a husband and that you are hiding behind multiple aliases!
what's her last name?
laughing

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ole Jodi, Chrissy,all the same. You have put more info on here about yourself than you realize... Everytime you comment, it makes me laugh.. People say "BTW I am not Jenn",because you think everyone is... Silly Girl. Are you in middle school trying to be cool. LMAO. And Lacey if you just look at any topic where Chrissy, Jodi,Stop, Jessme, and now the NEW AND IMPROVED, Jodi Christina" have posted, you will know her last name. Its patheic how they assume everyone that disagrees with them is Jenn. Its funny though. Hell dont even know Jenn, but I have to say, Chrissy with all her personalities is Fing funny.. Watch. She will smart off instead of taking the hint that she is psycho and one of the aboved mentioned will say.. "You go girl,I agree, Tell them like it is.. But all her comments are judged with nuts, spam, clueless and what not.. just watch Lacey... LMAO
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

What info has she put on here? Maybe you could start a topic about it?
Jessme

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

crazy wrote:
What info has she put on here? Maybe you could start a topic about it?
What info has she NOT put on here?
Djay32

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

No
Stop

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

what info has she posted??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min George 54,230
Regional jail inmate dies after altercation 28 min kkb. 54
Amanda Quimby worker at postal service plant 36 min Curious 1
Buffalo police chief faces lawsuit 39 min Frk 76
Morrisey wasting MORE TAX DOLLARS 56 min Morrisey Exposed 9
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 3 hr REDWHITEBLUE 21
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 3 hr Spies in the House 370
Vic Sprouse and Sarah Plants 5 hr jelly is squid 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE