Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

No! I would never cheat on my husband...Leave us alone!
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

im voted no, simply because i dont think shes even married!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chrissy wrote:
dam that's exactly what I was gonna say lmfao
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chrissy wrote:
This is not Jenn! But i couldn't care less if you believe me or not...lol
Cheri

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>This is not Jenn! But i couldn't care less if you believe me or not...lol
((((: PRETTY GIRL why would we think that you're Jenn? You are, oops I mean, SHE IS FAR FROM BEING PRETTY! Even tho' she says that people tell her all the time that she is beautiful! Too crazy!
OMG

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

chrissy wrote:
You are a crazy pedophile who needs to be locked up somewhere. I think your jennies ex boyfriend, the one who just got out of jail or prison, who she wants to stay away from. You have no reason to be following her or thinking about her when she doesn't like you at all. She needs to file a report on you and the police need to look you up and take your azz back to prison before you actually get the chance to do something to her with yur stalking azz. I feel sick to my stomach just for talking to you!
OMG

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
((((: PRETTY GIRL why would we think that you're Jenn? You are, oops I mean, SHE IS FAR FROM BEING PRETTY! Even tho' she says that people tell her all the time that she is beautiful! Too crazy!
I think everybody is just sick of hearing about her! I know i am!! Nobody wants to be thinking about her ugly stupid azz except for the same dumbazz people who think they know her. She ain't the goddess or the queen of charleston like your trying to make her out to be, who everyone thinks about! Nobody wants to be thinking about her except for the same dumbazz azz people. Get Real!
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not Jenn! But i couldn't care less if you believe me or not...lol
did i say you were Jenn? um nope...so where the hell did that come from? all i said is that i voted no on cheating because i dont you are married. no where in that sentence did i say you were Jenn. lmfao...are you guilty of something you are trying to hide?
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a crazy pedophile who needs to be locked up somewhere. I think your jennies ex boyfriend, the one who just got out of jail or prison, who she wants to stay away from. You have no reason to be following her or thinking about her when she doesn't like you at all. She needs to file a report on you and the police need to look you up and take your azz back to prison before you actually get the chance to do something to her with yur stalking azz. I feel sick to my stomach just for talking to you!
really? first off im not a guy, im female. second im not a phedophile, and why would you even say that. have i ever said anything on any of my posts that would make you come to that conclusion? nope i sure didnt. you are guilty of something as well so you are passing blame onto someone else to cover it up. third, NOONE mentioned Jenns name on here except for pretty girl and you!!! so whos thinking about Jenn now? not me!!!!
OMG

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
really? first off im not a guy, im female. second im not a phedophile, and why would you even say that. have i ever said anything on any of my posts that would make you come to that conclusion? nope i sure didnt. you are guilty of something as well so you are passing blame onto someone else to cover it up. third, NOONE mentioned Jenns name on here except for pretty girl and you!!! so whos thinking about Jenn now? not me!!!!
I remember seeing you bashing her but i don't remember what topic it was. There is a new topic started about her and you got on there and started calling her names as usual. Your a troll who lives on the computer and when somebody offends you, you start running your big mouth just for attention. Grow up and get a life!
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing you bashing her but i don't remember what topic it was. There is a new topic started about her and you got on there and started calling her names as usual. Your a troll who lives on the computer and when somebody offends you, you start running your big mouth just for attention. Grow up and get a life!
i dont deny bashing her, however; i didnt mention her at all on this post.

nobody on here offends me, as i dont give them any personal information to use against me.

i also never denied getting on here alot. ive always said that yes im on here everyday to see what people have posted and i will comment. i make comments on several posts, not just posts about her.

to that, you must be here everyday as well to know when i post. so dont call me out for doing being on here when you are on here just as much.

the only "name" i have called her recently is a big ball of crazy, whats your point? are your feelings hurt? well to damn bad, cry me a river and get over it.
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
did i say you were Jenn? um nope...so where the hell did that come from? all i said is that i voted no on cheating because i dont you are married. no where in that sentence did i say you were Jenn. lmfao...are you guilty of something you are trying to hide?
Like i said before i couldn't care less about if you believe me or not. I don't know who you are and im not trying to get to know who you are. Im not on here trying to meet any new friends and you most certainly don't know anything about me or my husband. Nobody on here does! I wouldn't of even mentioned my husband if it wasn't for other people running their mouths to me about him. I love my life, I love my husband and i want everybody to leave us alone!
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't sound like a female and ive seen you bashing her before and thats why i said that. I don't get on here and start bashing other people by their real names "like some people do". I feel sorry for her and you have no reason to be running your mouth to me unless your offended for being dirty/trashy.
Pretty girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont deny bashing her, however; i didnt mention her at all on this post.
nobody on here offends me, as i dont give them any personal information to use against me.
i also never denied getting on here alot. ive always said that yes im on here everyday to see what people have posted and i will comment. i make comments on several posts, not just posts about her.
to that, you must be here everyday as well to know when i post. so dont call me out for doing being on here when you are on here just as much.
the only "name" i have called her recently is a big ball of crazy, whats your point? are your feelings hurt? well to damn bad, cry me a river and get over it.
The only reason you would be running your mouth to me is because your offended for being dirty/trashy.
Cheri

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>Like i said before i couldn't care less about if you believe me or not. I don't know who you are and im not trying to get to know who you are. Im not on here trying to meet any new friends and you most certainly don't know anything about me or my husband. Nobody on here does! I wouldn't of even mentioned my husband if it wasn't for other people running their mouths to me about him. I love my life, I love my husband and i want everybody to leave us alone!
Okay after reading this post, it's quite obvious that you are indeed Jenn! Get over your sad self and be honest. We all know that you do not have a husband and that you are hiding behind multiple aliases!
Eastsider

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't sound like a female and ive seen you bashing her before and thats why i said that. I don't get on here and start bashing other people by their real names "like some people do". I feel sorry for her and you have no reason to be running your mouth to me unless your offended for being dirty/trashy.
Chrissy Jodi Cheri are obsessed with her and there so fu***n lame. If you keep replyin to them keep trying to argue with them that'll make you lame to......Ignore those idiots!!!!
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty girl wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao..and how do i sound like a guy?

i dont believe you one bit about thats why you said you were not Jenn. that makes no sense to say you are not Jenn just because ive bashed on her on here. shes not the only person ive responded to.

besides, how would you know that i have because you have said plenty of times in your other post that you dont get on here very often, so how would you know what i do on here?

i agree with cheri, im beginning to think you are her just using another name because you are a sad lonley girl.

oh, and the whole "you are dirty and trashy because i offended you" is really starting to get boring. please come up with a better insult.
chrissy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Eastsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy Jodi Cheri are obsessed with her and there so fu***n lame. If you keep replyin to them keep trying to argue with them that'll make you lame to......Ignore those idiots!!!!
stfu...i never mentioned the crazy on here. someone else did. how can i be obessed with her when i didnt say a damn thing about her on this post. pretty girl and her other alias mentioned Jenn!!

did ever think you are just as lame for commenting on here about not replying to them when you are indeed replying?(by the way, im also Jodi...since you seem to know what i post on here, then you should know that i switched to my middle name because someone was making comments using my name Jodi saying we were the same person. ive already explained this. however; im not cheri and do not know her,but i think its funny that someone else, besides all the others, are now making comments about Jenn.)
Eastsider

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao..and how do i sound like a guy?
i dont believe you one bit about thats why you said you were not Jenn. that makes no sense to say you are not Jenn just because ive bashed on her on here. shes not the only person ive responded to.
besides, how would you know that i have because you have said plenty of times in your other post that you dont get on here very often, so how would you know what i do on here?
i agree with cheri, im beginning to think you are her just using another name because you are a sad lonley girl.
oh, and the whole "you are dirty and trashy because i offended you" is really starting to get boring. please come up with a better insult.
It makes no sense for you to be saying I dont think shes married when this is topix and you dont even know who she is. It makes no sense for you to be running your mouth to her! It makes no sense for you to be under this topic which is about her running your mouth. Please get a fu***n life and leave other people alone. Especially the ones you dont know! Nobody wants to talk to you. Nobody on here knows you. Nobody wants to know you. All you do is run your mouth to other people and try your BEST to make other people mad. I hope somebody finds out who you are and breaks your mf hands and your jaw you bitch!
Eastsider

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu...i never mentioned the crazy on here. someone else did. how can i be obessed with her when i didnt say a damn thing about her on this post. pretty girl and her other alias mentioned Jenn!!
did ever think you are just as lame for commenting on here about not replying to them when you are indeed replying?(by the way, im also Jodi...since you seem to know what i post on here, then you should know that i switched to my middle name because someone was making comments using my name Jodi saying we were the same person. ive already explained this. however; im not cheri and do not know her,but i think its funny that someone else, besides all the others, are now making comments about Jenn.)
Look how fu***n pathetic and lame you are. There is nothing about you that is normal or cool and you can think whatever you want im not saying anything else to you. Fu** you bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Natalie Tennant supports Obama 2 min paaaaaa 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min C est moi 54,060
Sarah Plants back on drugs again ? 6 min faux 4
Scarah and Commission Meeting 12 min bull dog 11
frontier gossip 20 min Mr. Seidenberg 26
shelly MOORE Capito supports Wall Street 55 min Disgusted 4
Is there a lot of Racism in West Virginia? 1 hr Bullconner 10
What happened to chase carter 3 hr TruthB 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••