Red Oak Murders Names Released

Red Oak Murders Names Released

Posted in the Charleston Forum

OM_G

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Anyone know anymore info on the Michael Cassell guy, any body know if he was a cab driver? trying to figure out if it was a friend of mine?
teena

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 11, 2013
He was a friend of mine's brother in law. I don't know if he was a cabby or not but..he died a hero. He was protecting his family.
OM_G

Baltimore, MD

#3 Feb 11, 2013
do you know anything else about him.. i dont know if it was the same guy... did he have a son that didn't live with him named issac or noah something like that
CountryGirl1985

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Yes he was a cab driver
WOW

Hansford, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2013
I can't believe that the buck wild heroin addict is making more news that this heroic man that died trying to protect an innocent child. What is wrong with people????
1 post removed
OM_G

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 12, 2013
this is so sad, he was a friend of mine and my boyfriends. he was a great man did anything for anyone, he didn't deserve to die like that. i would like to do something nice for his family like start a fund or something
Ash

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Feb 15, 2013
He was my cousin and yes he was very heroic. We're still waitin on funeral arrangements. Mikey had a son yes, issac. May he rest n peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get use to it---------- 42 min Oh my _Y 9
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 1 hr Holllllerrrr 6
Wv rappers (Oct '14) 1 hr Oh my _Y 23
News Sears leaving Charleston 1 hr willy 34
Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott??? (Nov '12) 2 hr Smdh 144
Once Transit closes where will drug dealers go? 2 hr Curious 3
Hallelujah: NoBama is no linger in office. 2 hr Laugh Now_ 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance