George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
The Real Truth

Franklin, TN

#168 Jul 3, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>He will be set free. Trayvon got what he deserved.
The real truth is Zimmerman is guilty of a 17yr old young man's death. When Zimmerman got out of his car he made it his fault. If he stayed in the car then he does not kill someone. Plain and Simple. Zimmerman is responsible for his actions. PERIOD! Zimmerman killed a human being and is responsible for it.

Also Zimmerman is not white or Hispanic. His mother is from South America. She was an Indian not a Hispanic. I really wish all you racist's would take the time to learn what race is what. The people from the America's are Indian. Hispanics are from Spain, Portugal and Italia. Caucasians are the descents of slaves from the Caucus mountains. Bunch of dumb-ass racists!
Leahe

Madison, WI

#169 Jul 3, 2013
I saw close ups of Z's head wounds, and it looks like he was struck on the pavement by being punched in the nose multiple times. Z's nose was majorly swollen in the pictures as compared to what his nose looks like in court today.

He very well may be innocent.
2 posts removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#172 Jul 3, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. Martin struck him in self defense. Zimmerman was the one with the gun. Martin feared for his life, and was completely justified in trying to beat Zimmerman into submission.
All the evidence points to that.
Actually most of the evidence points to the fact that Martin circled around a house and attacked Zimmerman. You DO in fact have a right to question someone why they are in your neighborhood, you DO have the right to follow unfamiliar people in your gated community, you DO NOT have the right to attack others unprovoked for "disrespecting" you.
Duhh

Chesapeake, VA

#173 Jul 3, 2013
Ironside wrote:
"Will he be found innocent or guilty"?
Typical question a hillbilly would ask! My answer is: Yes, he will be found innocent or guilty. Ironside, you are one smart cookie.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#174 Jul 3, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>He will be set free. Trayvon got what he deserved.
Exactly! How dare Martin go to the store for Skittles and a drink and then defend himself when he feared for his life because a stranger with a firearm was pursuing him!
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#175 Jul 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most of the evidence points to the fact that Martin circled around a house and attacked Zimmerman. You DO in fact have a right to question someone why they are in your neighborhood, you DO have the right to follow unfamiliar people in your gated community, you DO NOT have the right to attack others unprovoked for "disrespecting" you.
You DO have the right to defend yourself when being pursued by a stranger with a firearm and you are in fear for your life.

It doesn't matter if you circle around a house to gain an advantage. You wouldn't attack a gun wielding thug head on.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#176 Jul 3, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO have the right to defend yourself when being pursued by a stranger with a firearm and you are in fear for your life.
It doesn't matter if you circle around a house to gain an advantage. You wouldn't attack a gun wielding thug head on.
Wow! This is deep.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#177 Jul 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! This is deep.
Can you find any fault with my argument?

No.

Was Martin unarmed? Yes
Was he being pursued by an armed stranger? Yes
Would an unarmed person being pursued by an armed stranger reasonably fear for his life? Yes.
Would such a person fearing for his life be justified in attacking the armed stranger? Yes.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#178 Jul 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it's quite conceivable that Martin circled around the house trying to get away from Zimmerman, and in the dark in a neighborhood with which he was not familiar, instead wound up face to face with the gun toting pursuer.

Fearing for his life and knowing he could not outrun a bullet he resorted to his only option; fight. Completely justified!
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Sylmar, CA

#179 Jul 4, 2013
Wow. So many CRACKERS trying to find an excuse for killing a KID.

So the next time a CRACKER is killed I'm sure we can find an excuse like:

1) Well we got rid of a WOMAN BEATER
2) Well we got rid of a COP BEATER
3) Well we got rid of a future PEDOPHILE
4)Well we got rid of a KID KILLER
5) Well we got rid of a CRACKER

He's going to jail!! Wether you like it or not.

He's a worthless excuse of a human being for killing a KID! He needs to go to jail for what he did before a WHITE KID looses his life in RETALIATION! Why can't you get it, it's not that hard. He killed a KID, not a killer , not a thief, a KID.

If he doesn't, than I guess is a FREE FOR ALL.

Any KID, Any COLOR, Any RACE WILL be SHOT AND KILL if their not in their OWN neighborhood.

And if course we are so naive to believe THAT OUR KIDS DON'T GO into other neighborhoods that are not their own!

Why don't we take a vote :

WHO'S WHILLING TO GET THEIR OWN WHITE KID KILLED, IN RETALIATION, FOR ZIMMERMANS' CHOICE to kill a KID!

My vote: NOT MINE! HE CAN FRY FOR ALL I CARE!

Zimmerman Pens Next Bitch!!
Benjamin

Charlottesville, VA

#180 Jul 4, 2013
George Zimmerman------Hero!
Benjamin

Charlottesville, VA

#181 Jul 4, 2013
He may go to jail but he is still alive. Eat them beans.
justice from jersey

United States

#182 Jul 4, 2013
Trayvon would have smashed Zimmerman in his face with the can that was still in his pocket when he was murdered if he was the "thug" that these racist haters claim him to be.
agentz

Pleasanton, CA

#183 Jul 4, 2013
I think it is wrong that people were trying to be supportive of Trayvon Martin and look at George Zimmerman as a bad person of society because you never know what Martin was up to, none of us were there to witness the act, all we know was that George Zimmerman had the thought in his head that he had to put Martin down, self-defense or not. Don't make judgements based on what others say
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#184 Jul 4, 2013
Trayvon will always be dead.
ehardcores

United States

#185 Jul 4, 2013
ZimmermanpensnextbitchHe
You my friend must be a very jealous human being. I guess you wish you where white and educated. You can't spell or put your sentences together right. I' m trying to keep this simple so you can understand it.
You keep saying Zimmerman is a "cracker" He is half white and half latino. Right? So explain to me why Obama is not a "cracker" cause he is half white. Since your so smart. Please convience me.
Leahe

United States

#186 Jul 4, 2013

The wonders of "Skype." Pretty disastrous and entertaining. The judge gets grumpy at the end.

Why did she allow this without the witness being present to testify?
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#187 Jul 5, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
So he knew Zimmerman was armed? I suppose you were there? He was just wildly brandishing that gun eh? And how do you suppose his nose and the back of his head got busted open? Obviously this kid was attacking Zimmerman and he defended himself with a hidden weapon as a last resort.
G R Z

Chesapeake, VA

#188 Jul 5, 2013
Hi! I'm Zimeron, I will settle this argument for you. If had followed protocol and done as I was taught to do, then we both would be alive, and there would be no trial today. Should take you too long to reach a verdict now that you know.
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#189 Jul 5, 2013
Give George a medal and a cash award and send him home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 26 min LIAR 294
Kanawha Electric still going strong after 79 years 51 min Employee 7
A Baby Gift for Roadguy AKA fanniebigot 1 hr meed 4
Question for God 2 hr God Has Spoken 8
Majorette Fest's Swine 2 hr elliot 8
Tig 8 hr wow 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr -meabadboy- 2,876

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance