Comments
121 - 140 of 516 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
Colars

Chesapeake, VA

#126 Jun 29, 2013
ravanlee wrote:
I dont care what color a person is.. You could be white black brown or purple for all i care. Im not a racist. Im a white female that thinks this just should not have happened. Zimmerman was the aggressor and should pay for his actions. And it sickens me that each race has racial names for one another. We are all human beings. A cracker means a white person same as another race calling someone a please excuse me.. The N WORD I dont use those words and had to even ask what a "cracker" meant!! I just pray for trayvons family. They would much rather have him back instead of any money! That was their rights though.. Its called wrongful death and many other things. The laws are there for a reason! God bless trayvon and his family. Let this boy rip and pray the justice system works.
I agree with you but for one exception. This is a quote from you. "You could be white black brown or purple for all i care". I don't agree with that statement, If some one Murdered a 'PURPLE PERSON' you would, like ever body else be calling him the "P" word just because the color of his skin is purple and not black or white. "Never, ever, use the color Purple when saying some one is "black' brown, white or a P***** person, you will be tagged as a racist. P***** people have feelings too.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Fairmont, WV

#127 Jun 29, 2013
ravanlee wrote:
I dont care what color a person is.. You could be white black brown or purple for all i care. Im not a racist. Im a white female that thinks this just should not have happened. Zimmerman was the aggressor and should pay for his actions. And it sickens me that each race has racial names for one another. We are all human beings. A cracker means a white person same as another race calling someone a please excuse me.. The N WORD I dont use those words and had to even ask what a "cracker" meant!! I just pray for trayvons family. They would much rather have him back instead of any money! That was their rights though.. Its called wrongful death and many other things. The laws are there for a reason! God bless trayvon and his family. Let this boy rip and pray the justice system works.
"Cracker" makes reference to the "overseer" during the days of slavery. The overseer would normally carry a whip, and when a slave was slacking off in their work, they would "crack" the slave with it.

The encounter became "racial" not by Mr. Zimmerman telling the police dispatcher "f***ing PUNKS" ... But it did when Travon kept making comments on the phone to that girl about the "white ass cracker" following him.

The media and the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton groups latched onto this case to grandstand in their usual way. But contrary to what they contend, Trayvon at the time of the shooting was not the innocent little boy portrayed in all the pictures put out by the media. The Judge refused to allow the defense to use as evidence the photos of Trayvon posing with firearms or drug paraphanalia.

In court, to find someone guilty of murder requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and I don't think the prosecutors are going to be able to do this,
WV

Charleston, WV

#128 Jun 29, 2013
Zimmerman is innocent

Blacks are some of the most racists people you will ever meet - they can't help it, it's who they are.
1 post removed
ravanlee

Bay City, MI

#130 Jun 29, 2013
Colars wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you but for one exception. This is a quote from you. "You could be white black brown or purple for all i care". I don't agree with that statement, If some one Murdered a 'PURPLE PERSON' you would, like ever body else be calling him the "P" word just because the color of his skin is purple and not black or white. "Never, ever, use the color Purple when saying some one is "black' brown, white or a P***** person, you will be tagged as a racist. P***** people have feelings too.
the point is that there are not purple people but if there were i am sure that they would be categorized with a not so nice name. The color of ones skin should not mean ANYTHING. We are all human beings. Love one another for the person inside. A color does not make a person. I hate racists! ;)
ravanlee

Bay City, MI

#131 Jun 29, 2013
WV wrote:
Zimmerman is innocent
Blacks are some of the most racists people you will ever meet - they can't help it, it's who they are.
I have to say that there are MANY of them are. I have seen it tons but not any more than any other race. Its 2013 and far past the slavery days. It makes me sick that my race had slaves but i also think that we now should NOT keep getting blamed for something we now had no control over. We have a black president now so i think that proves alot!
ravanlee

Bay City, MI

#132 Jun 29, 2013
BeenThereDoneThat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cracker" makes reference to the "overseer" during the days of slavery. The overseer would normally carry a whip, and when a slave was slacking off in their work, they would "crack" the slave with it.
The encounter became "racial" not by Mr. Zimmerman telling the police dispatcher "f***ing PUNKS" ... But it did when Travon kept making comments on the phone to that girl about the "white ass cracker" following him.
The media and the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton groups latched onto this case to grandstand in their usual way. But contrary to what they contend, Trayvon at the time of the shooting was not the innocent little boy portrayed in all the pictures put out by the media. The Judge refused to allow the defense to use as evidence the photos of Trayvon posing with firearms or drug paraphanalia.
In court, to find someone guilty of murder requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and I don't think the prosecutors are going to be able to do this,
Really? No he was no angel. I didnt know that gave anyone the right to shoot and kill you!! Zimmerman has fought with cops and domestic abuse issues. Neither were perfect!! All that matters is what happened that night!! Both sound like they may have been a bit racist. Take the race card out of this and what do u got? Thats what this should be about and nothing more.
ravanlee

Bay City, MI

#133 Jun 29, 2013
ravanlee wrote:
<quoted text> Really? No he was no angel. I didnt know that gave anyone the right to shoot and kill you!! Zimmerman has fought with cops and domestic abuse issues. Neither were perfect!! All that matters is what happened that night!! Both sound like they may have been a bit racist. Take the race card out of this and what do u got? Thats what this should be about and nothing more.
but i do believe that prosecutors will not get a murder conviction. I cant see 12 people agreeing. Maybe a involuntary manslaughter/manslaughter.
cracker jack

Houston, TX

#134 Jun 29, 2013
I believe he is innocent, but Zimmerman is a political prisoner. He will be used to pacify the black community.
RealChick

Charleston, WV

#135 Jun 29, 2013
The person who was screaming for help was not George Zimmerman it was Trayvon! As soon as the shooting stopped, the crying stopped. Before the shooting occurred Zimmerman said the phone "these a$$holes always get away" and he followed Trayvon when he wasn't supposed to. Zimmerman is guilty but either way if he gets convicted with the murder or if he doesn't get convicted with the murder then I believe Karma will get with him.
RealChick

Charleston, WV

#136 Jun 29, 2013
I could also hear Trayvon saying "please don't kill me or please don't do it" before the final gunshot went off. F**k George Zimmerman and everyone else who says hes not guilty of the crime!!
Correction

Charleston, WV

#137 Jun 29, 2013
He said "no please" or "no please don't" before the final gunshot.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#138 Jun 30, 2013
ravanlee wrote:
<quoted text> the point is that there are not purple people but if there were i am sure that they would be categorized with a not so nice name. The color of ones skin should not mean ANYTHING. We are all human beings. Love one another for the person inside. A color does not make a person. I hate racists! ;)
There are many other differences other than skin color. This fact is recognized by anthropologists. Do you think science is racist?
the truth hurts

Cocoa, FL

#139 Jun 30, 2013
RealChick wrote:
The person who was screaming for help was not George Zimmerman it was Trayvon! As soon as the shooting stopped, the crying stopped. Before the shooting occurred Zimmerman said the phone "these a$$holes always get away" and he followed Trayvon when he wasn't supposed to. Zimmerman is guilty but either way if he gets convicted with the murder or if he doesn't get convicted with the murder then I believe Karma will get with him.
Have you been watching the trial?? Apparently not,..GZ was attacked in his own neighborhood while keeping an eye on a suspicious person (while waiting onthe police) after a high rate of crimes had been committed in his nbrhd. Maybe he shouldn't have shot TM but if he didn't GZ would have probably been beaten to death or close to it, & then we would have never heard anything about this because that scenario happens ALL the time, but hardly never makes the news here in fla
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#140 Jun 30, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been watching the trial?? Apparently not,..GZ was attacked in his own neighborhood while keeping an eye on a suspicious person (while waiting onthe police) after a high rate of crimes had been committed in his nbrhd. Maybe he shouldn't have shot TM but if he didn't GZ would have probably been beaten to death or close to it, & then we would have never heard anything about this because that scenario happens ALL the time, but hardly never makes the news here in fla
Who says that Zimmerman was attacked? Oh, that's right, Zimmerman says it. How convenient for him that Martin isn't around to contradict him.

BTW-What makes a teenager walking home to his father's house after going to the store a suspicious person?
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#141 Jun 30, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that Zimmerman was attacked? Oh, that's right, Zimmerman says it. How convenient for him that Martin isn't around to contradict him.
BTW-What makes a teenager walking home to his father's house after going to the store a suspicious person?
There is a lot of evidence pointing to a self-defense shooting. There is a lot more than the "he said she said" type of thing that you are implying. How do you describe the wounds on Zimmerman's head and face?
disgusted

United States

#142 Jun 30, 2013
After reading many of these comments im completely disgusted. Its sad what happened to TM. No one knows the truth but TM and GZ. Remember no eye witnessess. They both had there issues. It happened and someone lost a life. We can't change it. Justice will be served either way. Thats what we have a judicial system for. We may not always like the out come. But we have to live with it. Its hard not to form an oppinion at this point but we must . Let the system do its job. If he is found guilty so be it. If he is found innocent so be it. Remember in the Great country called the United States of America you are innocent until proven gilty. I know its a hard pill to swallow but that is the truth of the matter.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#143 Jun 30, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of evidence pointing to a self-defense shooting. There is a lot more than the "he said she said" type of thing that you are implying. How do you describe the wounds on Zimmerman's head and face?
Easy. Martin struck him in self defense. Zimmerman was the one with the gun. Martin feared for his life, and was completely justified in trying to beat Zimmerman into submission.

All the evidence points to that.
disgusted

United States

#144 Jun 30, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. Martin struck him in self defense. Zimmerman was the one with the gun. Martin feared for his life, and was completely justified in trying to beat Zimmerman into submission.
All the evidence points to that.
I guess you where there. Right?
disgusted

United States

#145 Jun 30, 2013
Guy was there...he has all the facts to prove George Zimmerman guilty. No need for a trial. Don't waste the taxpayers money. Move on.
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Van Nuys, CA

#146 Jun 30, 2013
White people are most PEDOPHILES in the world.

They can't help it, is who they are!!!

ZIMMERMAN PENS NEXT BITCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min Mgtn Res 57,067
Mr. Right? Scott Spencer 42 min linda 2
Todays Sermon - 1 hr In the Big Inning 1
Who is that loser "BA"? 2 hr Uptown Girl Too 1
Dear Natalie Tennant 3 hr Dear Loser 4
body parts 4 hr I know 1
Amanda Quimby worker at postal service plant 4 hr I know 30
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••