Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Yes!! Zimmerman is a Racist.

Referring to Trayvon as THESE PUNKS, F'ING COONS!!

That's A RACIST!!

GUILTY! GUILTY!
BeenThereDoneTha t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Zimmermanpensnextbitch wrote:
Yes!! Zimmerman is a Racist.
Referring to Trayvon as THESE PUNKS, F'ING COONS!!
That's A RACIST!!
GUILTY! GUILTY!
Funny, When I listened to the opening statement, I heard the f-bomb and punk, but nada on the Coon...

Gonna walk! Unless they reduce it to far lower level
Triple K

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Well I have to agree with one of the earlier posters in that if Zimmerman is found guity then he will go to prison and he won't be able to produce anymore of his kind (whatever his kind is)for a while and as we already know the black kid who was getting resady to rob or steal something obviously won't, so either way the WHITE RACE WINS.

That's two more people not making babies for the white man to support.

So I personally hope he is found guilty
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
SEMI- WHITE BITCHES BELONG IN PRISON
THE TRIPLE K IS FOR KARDASHIANS I BET
WHO ELSE IS GONNA GET THE BLACK MEN OFF!!!!!!!!
ZIMMERMAN PENS NEXT "WHITE" BITCH
LIKE A BITCH!!!! LICK LICK
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Not worried about how long he goes. But he'll go!
And when his ASS**** is loose they'll probably let him go!! Like a useless "WHITE" BITCH!!!

So yeah, maybe you are right. THE white race "always" wins!!!!

WITH A BIG BLACK DICK IN THEIR ASSES!!

Sooooooooooooo VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
proudredneck

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Not worried about how long he goes. But he'll go!
And when his ASS**** is loose they'll probably let him go!! Like a useless "WHITE" BITCH!!!
So yeah, maybe you are right. THE white race "always" wins!!!!
WITH A BIG BLACK DICK IN THEIR ASSES!!
Sooooooooooooo VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!
sir...you REALLY need to clean up your language...you sound so afraid and scared...a strong powerful person don't need to sound like some gutter trash scared little punk...grow up or at least act like you have some social worth somewhere...rude speech like yours id soooooooooo un-cool.
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Soooooooo AFRAID!!!!! Soooooo Uncool!!!!!!

Proud Not To Be Afraid!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAAH

GUILTY!! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!

Zimmerman Pens Next Bitch!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
trial of peers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Jack_4ral wrote:
NRA George will be found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to prison where he belongs.
As long as the evidence says so.....
educated

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Soooooooo AFRAID!!!!! Soooooo Uncool!!!!!!

Proud Not To Be Afraid!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAAH

GUILTY!! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!

Zimmerman Pens Next Bitch!!!!!!!!!!
You sound really stupid, all the caps? I mean really? This is a death, not a drama forum. RIP young man..
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I mean really?? WHAT DO YOU CARE? I mean really? ALL THE CAPS??

Like, OMG DUDE

ZIMMERMAN PENS NEXT BITCH!!!!!

I MEAN, REALLY!
1 post removed
yep

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

He's guilty.
Mikett

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I never see Spanish calling German's racist. It's only the blacks and whites... The funny part is a lot of the black's aren't even from African defendant and claim racism due to their "ancestry past as a slave."
wow

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

old stoner wrote:
the kid was a gangsta thug, who had intent to hurt zimmerman. he got what he deserved the media showed old pics of the boy , not what he looked like when he was shot. or about him being kicked out of school , the kid was a criminal.
Being a criminal, or 'gangsta thug' does not warrant being followed by someone, or killed. If that was how this world worked there'd be a lot of deaths you small minded imbecile.
Seriously

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

He was not "gangsta thug" just because he was black and the only reason anybody would say that is because their racist. He was trying to be a gangsta thug just like a bunch of teenagers including white teenagers but he was not in that life. If he was a gangsta thug then he would be wearing a bunch of jewelry and he wouldn't of just took 1 picture of him with his grillz in smiling at the camera. He would of had a bad background of either robbing someone or hurting someone real bad. You don't know the difference between a real gangsta thug and a wannabe. Im not saying hes a wannabe or a thug but that's how most teenagers now days are besides the ones who are hillbilly or gothic etc. Zimmerman is guilty because he ran up on that poor kid after he was told not too and anyone who would say hes not guilty is a racist or there's something else wrong with their head. Trayvons girlfriend was on the phone with him and told us exactly what happened. A couple of the neighbors said they saw Zimmerman ontop of him before the shots happened and they said they heard Trayvon scream for help. If me and my boyfriend was one of the neighbors who heard him screaming for help then my boyfriend would of grabbed his gun and Trayvon wouldn't be dead right now. I know we're not the only couple who of helped him when he was screaming for help. Im surprised nobody has killed Zimmerman yet after all the death threats he received and if he doesn't get convicted then he'll probably have to hide for the rest of his life. I can't believe racism still exists and the funny thing about racism is most racist people hide how they feel when their out in public.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Possums,Trayvon went to the big Welfare Office in the sky. Nuff said. With the ugly Haitian witness for the prosecution, Zimmerman should definately walk. That Haitian tub of lard from Miami couldn't add 2 and 2. She was caught in so many lies. I wonder if she was thinking about all those $1.00 burgers at Micky D's and just wanted out of there? She sure as hell did not get that fat by looking at the pictures. And what of Trayvon's nasty "parents", the mother threw him out cause she couldn't control him any longer. After his death they sued the apartment complex and was awarded a settlement. For what??? Zimmerman did us all a favor by removing another drug dealing welfare recipient. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

ZIMMERMAN is the CRIMINAL!! GUILTY!!!! Haha

He's the one with the CRIMINAL RECORD!!

He's the one that assaulted a COP and his EX GF

DUMBASSES!!!!

Trayvon was a teenager doing or getting into trouble like SOME teenagers do nowadays!!

For you to say he was a THUG, is only because of the color of his skin!!

What about the MUTT CRIMINAL assaulting COPS and WOMEN!! I bet he's your HERO!!

ZIMMERMAN PENS NEXT "WHITE" BITCH
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

HAHAHHAHA

Lady Of Quality is a Dumb Bitch!!!!!! Making fun of someone's skin color and weight!! Dumb Bitch!!

How do u know about the $1 burgers !! You must be one disgusting slob!! Go hide behind your comp and continue being IRRELEVANT!!

Talk about WELFARE, really, OR did you mean to talk about The disgusting MUTT and his FAT disgusting slob of an excuse of a woman wife, that LIED about the money they were hiding!! Really!!

Again WHO ARE THE CRIMINALS?? Get your facts straight STUPID!

And the Haitian, like u called her, will do ALL the Men in Prison a Favor!!!

She will send another "White" Bitch to prison so they can GET OFF!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
hes not guilty

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

zimmerman=innocent
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Guilty!Guilty!Guilty! Guilty!Guilty!Guilty!Guilty!

ZIMMERMAN PENS NEXT BITCH!!!!
ZIMMERMANRACISTP EDOPHILE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Just another worthless fat white abusing authority ( carrying a gun ) neighborhood watch ( what a joke) these jury will do us a favor To get rid of him, if not either way His life will NEVER b the same I home someone puts a cap on his AND his cracker lard disgusting wife!!
What a worthless disgusting fat white man! I hope he goes FREE, So they can shoot him!
He needs to be BURNED alive, him and that disgusting white lard he married!!
Not surprised, looks very scared. Stupid cracker.
This pedophile should've gone home and stuck a finger in his ass**** with his ugly white lard fat disgusting wife
WHITE MEN= PEDOPHILE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Realist 53,915
Jeff Gordon may be the greatest of all time 14 min Skee low 4
Five Corners 30 min curious 1
Whitepower 34 min WhiteDevilKingOfTrolls 61
Why all of a sudden do men carry backpacks? (Aug '13) 37 min Sheila Nichols 32
Clay Center Falling Apart 38 min Wat 9
dirty girl mud 5 k 1 hr Roddie 23
What happened to chase carter 7 hr Mike freeman is a bitch 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs