BeenThereDoneTha t

United States

#42 Jun 18, 2013
A time to kill wrote:
If any of you have ever watched the movie " A time to kill " with Samuel L Jackson and Matthew MCConahay. When that little black boy "Excuse me I mean African American boy" rushed out of the courthouse at the end of the movie and said
He's innocent He's innocent!
Well that is how it's gonna be with Mr Zimmerman someone is gonna yell
HE'S INNOCENT HE'S INNOCENT!
Funny analogy but true
judge

Chesapeake, VA

#43 Jun 18, 2013
Ironside wrote:
The man that claimes he shot the young african american in self defense goes on trial soon. They are picking the jury this week.
Will he be found innocent or guilty?
I say innocent, because it was self defense.
now that everybody has heard these hill billy lawyers in this mockery of a trial, it is now time for the jury!
BeenThereDoneTha t

United States

#44 Jun 18, 2013
Once the jury hears the evidence, I'm certain he will be found not guilty or guilty of a far lesser charge
another oj verdict

United States

#45 Jun 18, 2013
whites not guilty, blacks guilty....truth lies in the middle, very sad life was lost..kid was a wannabe gangster...
Charleston mom

Charleston, WV

#46 Jun 23, 2013
Guilty!! How in the world can u say this man s innocent. He killed a child! How would u feel if it was your son?
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Concord, CA

#47 Jun 24, 2013
Zimmerman is Guilty! He will be found guilty! If not, ooooof there will be RIOTS!! And someone is gonna go out there and kill themselves a young skater white boy!! Neighborhood is exactly that! Watch!!!! Not neighborhood kill!! It was raining, he had a hoody. So if I had an umbrella he probably would've shot me too!! NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH!! So from now on when your kids say they going to their friends house!! Watch out! Make sure they don't have their hoody or skateboard !!!!!
My opinion

Charleston, WV

#48 Jun 24, 2013
Innocent
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Jun 24, 2013
Guilty! Even if he goes to jail for 6 months.. They gonna let him have it!! They're just waiting for him!! Hahahhahahhahhaahahha
rockstar

Alexandria, VA

#50 Jun 24, 2013
Im not really following it but If he legally owned the gun and could legally carry it there 3% chance he's 97% he's innocent.
rockstar

Alexandria, VA

#51 Jun 24, 2013
rockstar wrote:
Im not really following it but If he legally owned the gun and could legally carry it there 3% chance he's 97% he's innocent.
3% guilty
97% innocent.

Damn typos
G A R

Chesapeake, VA

#52 Jun 24, 2013
rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
3% guilty
97% innocent.
Damn typos
Impossible! He either 100% shot the kid, or either 100% didn't! Your hill billy law doesn't work in an educated world.
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Jun 24, 2013
Guilty!! He will never NEVER just walk away from KILLING a KID!! He's going to PRISON for whatever time it may. They'll probably find him GUILTY of a lesser charge just to not cause chaos. But he's going to PRISON!! Get ready with the soap Zimmerman!!! You going to get manhandled!!!! Hahahhahha, either way he'll get his!
rockstar

Alexandria, VA

#54 Jun 24, 2013
G A R wrote:
<quoted text>Impossible! He either 100% shot the kid, or either 100% didn't! Your hill billy law doesn't work in an educated world.
Your an idiot. Do you even know what statistics are? I'm pretty sure everyone is 100% sure he shot the guy. The stats I posted was saying if he was was a legal gun owner there was a very high percentage it was a justifiable shooting.
zz girl

United States

#55 Jun 24, 2013
Triple K wrote:
Yea that black boy was up to something suspicious and when confronted by Mr Zimmerman he didn't like it and started the whole brawl and in doing so forced Mr Zimmerman to pop a cap in his ass.
Mr Zimmerman should not only be found innocent but be given a mometary award for all the anguish he and his family has had to endure.
I hope the courts allow all the evidence of the black kids past to come to light. Sounds like he was a thug in the making.
How would you know a thug in the making????
zz girl

United States

#56 Jun 24, 2013
zz girl wrote:
<quoted text> How would you know a thug in the making????
And your not an idiot in the making your already an idiot. As for TM thugish record, it involved getting caught smoking weed on school property. But judgeing by your grammer you probale did that too. Thugs do smoke weed on school property, but they usually dont get caught doing it.
not guilty

United States

#57 Jun 24, 2013
home come Zimmerman got beat up, did you see his head and face after the arrest? Kid should have gone home instead of hunting him
iggeruntmofos

Saint Albans, WV

#58 Jun 24, 2013
Some black teens in hoodies might be thugs up to no good, some might be wanna-be thugs, some are likely just fashion victims, who look scary to certain people. If you got to know some of them, your opinions would change. Have you all looked around out the shit they are selling kids these days? These big tattooed white boys in foam trucker hats can't possibly all be as useless as they look, and not all black kids are either. As was stated by someone earlier, the truth will come out. At least we hope it will but with no eye-witness and little concrete evidence, the real truth may never be known. If you get your facts from watching TV, that aint truth.
We TV watchers jump to conclusions when we really don't know shit. Television is completely for entertainment and advertising, period. It is no place to get information about anything (especially politics) This is why the world is going to hell.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59 Jun 24, 2013
not guilty wrote:
home come Zimmerman got beat up, did you see his head and face after the arrest? Kid should have gone home instead of hunting him
Did you see the Black Kid after the arrest"
Zimmermanpensnex tbitch

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Jun 24, 2013
Wanna be Security Guard
Wanna be Cop
Ended up being a Neighborhood Watch&#128077;
In Self Defense training and Martial Arts for 1 1/2 years prior to the shooting.
Wow. Claims he shot the kid in Self-Defense
Probably felt he needed the gun for his Neighhood watch position. Or maybe a squirrel needed to be runned off.
Neighborhood watch killer = Prison = Someone's Bitch

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#61 Jun 24, 2013
Zimmermanpensnextbitch wrote:
Guilty!! He will never NEVER just walk away from KILLING a KID!! He's going to PRISON for whatever time it may. They'll probably find him GUILTY of a lesser charge just to not cause chaos. But he's going to PRISON!! Get ready with the soap Zimmerman!!! You going to get manhandled!!!! Hahahhahha, either way he'll get his!
OJ Simpson walked away from murdering his ex wife and friend. So what's your point asshat ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Dog In The State 48 min Stray Cat 1
how many turds are in the nfl righht now? 50 min kentuckyherdhunters 3
Leigh Melton Hooker 1 hr Ronnie D 2
im thinking more coal bowls all in morgantown a... 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
isnt marshall really an ohio school? 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
marshall in top 5 in new poll 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
im taking a big ol marshall right now 1 hr kentuckyherdhunters 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]