George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#526 Aug 3, 2013
The police didn't tell him anything, it was a police dispatcher. A dispatcher is certainly in no position to start barking out orders. He was not obliged to listen to a 911 operator that isn't a law in this country or anywhere else. Just because Trayvon was 17 doesn't mean he was somehow incapable of perpetrating physical violence. Lee Boyd Malvo was a 17 year old black kid and he was involved in the murders of over 25 people in the Beltway Sniper Attacks.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#527 Aug 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
The police didn't tell him anything, it was a police dispatcher. A dispatcher is certainly in no position to start barking out orders. He was not obliged to listen to a 911 operator that isn't a law in this country or anywhere else. Just because Trayvon was 17 doesn't mean he was somehow incapable of perpetrating physical violence. Lee Boyd Malvo was a 17 year old black kid and he was involved in the murders of over 25 people in the Beltway Sniper Attacks.
It sure would have been wonderful if Zimmerman had been there to stop Lee Boyd Malvo and his partner from all the murders they commited, but unfortunitely it didn't happen. Glad they aprehended the youg kid and put him away where he will never harm folks again. I know this is not what you are wanting to hear. Now you have a good day and behave.
isdonecompleted

Howell, MI

#528 Feb 9, 2014
he's innocent because i'm black and l told him through this website to shoot someone in self defense it don't matter bout the race..
Leahe

Madison, WI

#529 Mar 1, 2014
isdonecompleted wrote:
he's innocent because i'm black and l told him through this website to shoot someone in self defense it don't matter bout the race..
I saw the whole trial on youtube because the July weather was cold and rainy. The thing that probably stuck with the jury was John Good saying that he was going to call 911, but TM ignored him and kept on hitting. I also saw a very clear picture of bruises and a bloody broken nose. There was obviously a fight going on, and it was also obvious that the trial involved technical glitches like skype. I also thought it was self defense.

The best way to watch any trial is on youtube. You may get sidebars, but you also get a clear picture word for word of what takes place. You can even now watch movies for "free" on youtube making the DVD player obsolete.
nobody

Charleston, WV

#530 Mar 1, 2014
Who cares why are people still talking about this? The dumb little negro is dead and I think it's hilarious. George Zimmerman is an American hero, keeping the streets safe for future generations. Give that man a Congressional Medal of Honor.
Next case please

Chesapeake, VA

#531 Mar 1, 2014
nobody wrote:
Who cares why are people still talking about this? The dumb little negro is dead and I think it's hilarious. George Zimmerman is an American hero, keeping the streets safe for future generations. Give that man a Congressional Medal of Honor.
Wasn't he the rent-a-cop that was stalking a teen age kid, and the kid kicked his butt so bad that he couldn't defend him self from this teen age kid and pulled a gun and murdered the kid? Last I heard, his life is so miserable that he is just piling up all kinds of arrest for various crimes that he has committed, Poor George!
nobody

Charleston, WV

#532 Mar 1, 2014
Next case please wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he the rent-a-cop that was stalking a teen age kid, and the kid kicked his butt so bad that he couldn't defend him self from this teen age kid and pulled a gun and murdered the kid? Last I heard, his life is so miserable that he is just piling up all kinds of arrest for various crimes that he has committed, Poor George!
What is all of this stalking a teenage kid bullshit? He was 17, so was Malvo, the beltway sniper. He shot about 25 people. Teenagers are not capable of perpetrating physical violence? If the guy would have stalked a child and murdered them in cold blood, don't you think he would be in jail? Why are you more concerned about the rights of worthless violent criminals than the innocent people which they victimize?
nobody

Charleston, WV

#533 Mar 1, 2014
"The Shocking Gallery of Drugs, Guns, and Money" posted by a 13 year old African American child, just hours before he was accidentally murdered by his 15 year old friend with one of said illegally obtained guns.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25698...

But yeah, totally impossible for a poor defenseless child to pose a threat to an adult or society, right? DURR
zimmer man

Charleston, WV

#534 Mar 2, 2014
Martin was a punk scoping out his next theft in a neighborhood that was tired of being victimized. Thought he was a badass, jumped on the wrong out of shape Mexican, and got the quick end of some real justice. Just goes to show that these little punk thugs need to accept the reality that being a badass is as worthless as they are.
rayzon

Howell, MI

#535 Jun 7, 2014
Zimmerman for president..
rayzon

Howell, MI

#536 Jun 7, 2014
I guess.. I mean that's good right?? or is that bad??
rayzon

Howell, MI

#537 Jun 7, 2014
hey hey Vladimir putin for president even though he's not even in our country..

hey snowden for president it would be funny As hell..

hey hey..

Ana kasparian for president..
rayzon

Howell, MI

#538 Jun 7, 2014
hey Adonald sterling for president.. probably make blacks rich
rayzon

Howell, MI

#539 Jun 7, 2014
can I be supreme overlord of America..?? I swear to you i'm the perfect.. moderate...
1 post removed
rayzon

Howell, MI

#541 Jun 7, 2014
hey lets have A fake president it would be funny As hell And trick everyone And other countries would try And Assasinate our president but it would be A robot..
rayzon

Howell, MI

#542 Jun 7, 2014
like lets lie to other countries And not even elect presidents Anymore And just pretend we have them lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 1 hr Gubner Deadbeat 13
Trailor park Trump 1 hr Tom 3
Bad apple Shawn Williams kkk cop in jail 1 hr Guru 5
does anybody know brandi goff???? (Nov '09) 2 hr Lmao 25
South Central Regional Jail (Sep '11) 3 hr Bella 98
Is "Southern Charm" real 4 hr Belle 2
Mike Nelson 7 hr Tracy 37

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance