George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
GG

Madison, WV

#506 Jul 28, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>You think so! But you're not sure? Another one...Lmao at GG.
Yea I wouldn't bet my life on a case I don't have any first hand experience with.
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#507 Jul 28, 2013
Me and BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley all think he's guilty as sin. But us being so Christ like we believe that if he repents he can get into heaven when he gets taken down by a brotha.
alan

Lottie, LA

#508 Jul 28, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Argue with 'Nobody', he likes reading fiction! I could sell to him an open casket filled with with next months obituaries.
if you wait on next months obits skank nancy and want to make money go to Chicago!you can sell many caskets there in your beloved pres.hometown?thats not fiction!fiction is travon was an angel and a little innocent boy?why do you hate whites or in this case latinos so much?it shows nancy!!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#509 Jul 28, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>if you wait on next months obits skank nancy and want to make money go to Chicago!you can sell many caskets there in your beloved pres.hometown?thats not fiction!fiction is travon was an angel and a little innocent boy?why do you hate whites or in this case latinos so much?it shows nancy!!!
Typical nit-wit from Baton Rouge.
here

Saint Albans, WV

#510 Jul 28, 2013
well who's dead and who's runing around free hehehe
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#511 Jul 31, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You're standing glacially, patiently waiting your turn to reply and you're loving the attention. You're spending entirely too much time googling. You being relentless and restless. You need to take a break from all the propaganda you've filled your pea sized brain and get back on the original topic. Your comments prove to me that you are a racist. I feel that you will stoop to the lowest to argue your pointless beliefs. You have my response, Nancy.
Nancy, I am not the only one who has been engaging in this discussion. It has been far from one sided. Facts are not propaganda. Crime statistics published by the DOJ, headed by a black man, are not racist propaganda. Quoting Abraham Lincoln's speeches is not propaganda. This is not made up fantasy. A racist is simply someone who acknowledges inherent differences between racial groups, as the Webster's Dictionary defines it. What you mean is a racial realist. I am not the type of person who will deny obvious facts, something that you have done during this discussion time and time again. There is no white racist propaganda in this country, every media outlet is extremely biased to the left and liberals run not only Hollywood but every other mainstream media outlet. Go watch CBS or NBC tonight for a few hours, they constantly drill this multicultural nonsense in your head every 5 minutes. It is very obvious that the propaganda machine is geared toward liberal progressive views. Conservatives are blasted constantly in the media. Leftist talking heads jabber day in and day about about criminalizing self-defense and taking away our constitutional rights that many fought and died to preserve and people like you lap it all up, cheerful and full of glee at the mere thought of it. Think about the Zimmerman Martin case. From the very beginning the media tried to twist this into a racial issue of black vs white. Race hustlers Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stirred up a frenzy in the liberal media. Even though over 10,000 black males died at the hands of other black males from the Martin shooting to the Zimmerman verdict the media remains silent. They would rather stir up a bunch of emotions and fan the embers of supposed racism to keep it alive. Do you honestly believe the propaganda in this country is geared to the right? You are more out of touch with reality than I thought. I'm done with this pointless little pissing match with you Nancy but I do truly hope that you are mature and intelligent enough to read what I have said here today and actually think about it with an open mind.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#512 Jul 31, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>News flash: The racist in this Country already see him as their hero.
Why would racist white people think of a hispanic guy, someone they obviously would hate if they were racist, as a hero? Really think about that one for a second, genius.
Melony

Charlottesville, VA

#513 Jul 31, 2013
Not Guilty! Release that Boi and return his pistol.
Because You Moron

United States

#514 Aug 1, 2013
Nancy Lou wrote:
[QUOTE who="IT'S TRUE!!!"]<quoted text>
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!!"

If the 'PRESS NAMES ARE TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY' why would "WE" want to google? You are full of SIHT! Lol
Because you moron, not all press and media coverage will automatically communicate AT THE SAME TIME around the world as the names are released. GOOGLING will ensure that fastest press release information on any single page, in the entire world, regardless which press coverage chose to report the same.
That's True!

United States

#515 Aug 1, 2013
Because You Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Because you moron, not all press and media coverage will automatically communicate AT THE SAME TIME around the world as the names are released. GOOGLING will ensure that fastest press release information on any single page, in the entire world, regardless which press coverage chose to report the same.
GOOGLE will find any information INSTANTLY if it is posted ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! Conventional television and news print takes time to go from station-to-station, and newsroom-to-newsroom. Some people do have the internet but no television, as weird as that may be.
Carl

Charlottesville, VA

#516 Aug 2, 2013
INNOCENT or guilty he is still free.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#517 Aug 2, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy, I am not the only one who has been engaging in this discussion. It has been far from one sided. Facts are not propaganda. Crime statistics published by the DOJ, headed by a black man, are not racist propaganda. Quoting Abraham Lincoln's speeches is not propaganda. This is not made up fantasy. A racist is simply someone who acknowledges inherent differences between racial groups, as the Webster's Dictionary defines it. What you mean is a racial realist. I am not the type of person who will deny obvious facts, something that you have done during this discussion time and time again. There is no white racist propaganda in this country, every media outlet is extremely biased to the left and liberals run not only Hollywood but every other mainstream media outlet. Go watch CBS or NBC tonight for a few hours, they constantly drill this multicultural nonsense in your head every 5 minutes. It is very obvious that the propaganda machine is geared toward liberal progressive views. Conservatives are blasted constantly in the media. Leftist talking heads jabber day in and day about about criminalizing self-defense and taking away our constitutional rights that many fought and died to preserve and people like you lap it all up, cheerful and full of glee at the mere thought of it. Think about the Zimmerman Martin case. From the very beginning the media tried to twist this into a racial issue of black vs white. Race hustlers Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stirred up a frenzy in the liberal media. Even though over 10,000 black males died at the hands of other black males from the Martin shooting to the Zimmerman verdict the media remains silent. They would rather stir up a bunch of emotions and fan the embers of supposed racism to keep it alive. Do you honestly believe the propaganda in this country is geared to the right? You are more out of touch with reality than I thought. I'm done with this pointless little pissing match with you Nancy but I do truly hope that you are mature and intelligent enough to read what I have said here today and actually think about it with an open mind.
You are not done with this racial issue! The reacist have taken this to the extreme, you know it and I know it, This has been nothing but a mockery of the justice system, some jurors are comming forth with an attitude that they are sorry they voted not guilty. It was another 'OJ' circus. The racist did every thing possible to shame, belittle, degrade and literrally trash TM family as soon as the verdict was read. Propaganda! You bet your azz. Have fun 'Winky Dinky Doo'.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#518 Aug 2, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You are not done with this racial issue! The reacist have taken this to the extreme, you know it and I know it, This has been nothing but a mockery of the justice system, some jurors are comming forth with an attitude that they are sorry they voted not guilty. It was another 'OJ' circus. The racist did every thing possible to shame, belittle, degrade and literrally trash TM family as soon as the verdict was read. Propaganda! You bet your azz. Have fun 'Winky Dinky Doo'.
And BTW, Winky Dink! I wasn't inferring that you wrote the above. I know you only post one liners like this one posted earlier, this is your post "Not Guilty! Release that Boi and return his pistol". You are so phoney my lil" winky Dinky (BOI).
Wally

Charlottesville, VA

#519 Aug 2, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>And BTW, Winky Dink! I wasn't inferring that you wrote the above. I know you only post one liners like this one posted earlier, this is your post "Not Guilty! Release that Boi and return his pistol". You are so phoney my lil" winky Dinky (BOI).
Hope it doesn't cause sleep loss. Hahahahaha! Z is free. Giver that boi a free box of shells.
Wally

Charlottesville, VA

#520 Aug 2, 2013
You only need a one liner to get your point across. It is called effective writing. Perhaps you have never attended that course.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#521 Aug 2, 2013
Wally wrote:
You only need a one liner to get your point across. It is called effective writing. Perhaps you have never attended that course.
Lol
Pics

Gzira, Malta

#522 Aug 2, 2013
after all these crimes against humanity, mass murders, premeditated murders etc. commited by representatives of usa and israel, such crime as shooting at unarmed, defenceless, black teenager is a problem for uss courts,is it a crime or not a crime, especially that shooter had judaistic roots.
Jack

Charlottesville, VA

#523 Aug 2, 2013
Pics wrote:
after all these crimes against humanity, mass murders, premeditated murders etc. commited by representatives of usa and israel, such crime as shooting at unarmed, defenceless, black teenager is a problem for uss courts,is it a crime or not a crime, especially that shooter had judaistic roots.
Anthony Weiner also has a root. Would you like to see it??
Jack

Charlottesville, VA

#524 Aug 2, 2013
I would have emptied the clip on Trayvon. How is that for a root??
bo hatfield

Ashburn, VA

#525 Aug 2, 2013
u know. Im gkad he got set free. All these ppl makes me sick sayin "zimmerman followed that koon. Uh, hello he didnt follow him to the store did he? No he did not. The kid was on pot mayb more . Hell whenever i smoke i go to the store too, to get candy. N i think trayvon threw the fist blow after about 4 or 5 min.gettin my ass stomed Or how lng it was i dont blame zimmerman for shootin him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Waters 7 min Cavalier 3
Ted Turner and Josh Holbert sharing an apt on L... 22 min Kevin 1
Peter Frampton foot stuck in toilet in Huntingt... 52 min ShowHimTheWay 2
Josh Holbert joins the Spice Girls 1 hr Kevin 1
Oprah puts Josh Holbert on weight watchers 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 2
Rosie o donnell adopts Josh Holbert 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 6
campbells creek druggies and thieves 3 hr CuriousCreeker 48

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance