George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#486 Jul 24, 2013
IT'S TRUE!!!

United States

#487 Jul 24, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>He never said the N word. The 911 tapes were edited to make him sound racist very early on in the case. That is why Zimmerman's defense team are suing several mainstream news outlets for defamation.
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#488 Jul 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="IT'S TRUE!!!"]<quoted text>
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!![/QUOTE]Argue with 'Nobody', he likes reading fiction! I could sell to him an open casket filled with with next months obituaries.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#489 Jul 25, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Argue with 'Nobody', he likes reading fiction! I could sell to him an open casket filled with with next months obituaries.
You are the one who can't refute even one fact that I present. I don't think you have even tried. You simply attack my character, which is ridiculous considering you know nothing about me and we are completely anonymous, because you do not like the facts that I present. That is what is known as an "Ad Hominem" attack and is nothing more than a graceless way of losing an argument.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#490 Jul 25, 2013
There are no facts in this statement "INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW" and certainly nothing I would waste my time on debateing, I know all the facts I want to know about Abe Lincoln. If you think you're going to rewrite history, then I certainly wouldn't begin with one of the most beloved Presidents of all times.
Just thinking

Chesapeake, OH

#491 Jul 26, 2013
Innocent on some charges
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#492 Jul 27, 2013
Nancy wrote:
There are no facts in this statement "INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW" and certainly nothing I would waste my time on debateing, I know all the facts I want to know about Abe Lincoln. If you think you're going to rewrite history, then I certainly wouldn't begin with one of the most beloved Presidents of all times.
Translation: "I do not care about the facts. I cannot be bothered to look this up for myself. I will stick to my rudimentary knowledge of history that I picked up in my LD History class in the public school system."
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#493 Jul 27, 2013
Was Lincoln A Racist? Time Magazine article

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Yes me and my shady sources. Of course we all know that Time Magazine is nothing more than a shady tabloid. Once again you do not address even one fact that I have presented. Not one fact about either racial crime statistics in America or Abe Lincoln, yet still somehow in your warped and simple mind you have won this debate. All you have done is attack the personal character of an anonymous complete stranger that you couldn't possibly know anything about whatsoever. Way to go.
Nancy Lou

Chesapeake, VA

#494 Jul 27, 2013
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!![/QUOTE]If the 'PRESS NAMES ARE TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY' why would "WE" want to google? You are full of SIHT! Lol
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#495 Jul 27, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Explain these two quotes from Abraham Lincoln's speeches, since you apparently know so much about the man and his views.

“I give… my most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by
the law of the state which forbids the marrying of White people with
Negroes.”

Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln-Douglas debates, September 16, 1859

“There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America,
much less for two distinct races of Black and White. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into our social and political life as our equal…. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro [to Africa] and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable.”- Abraham Lincoln

That is merely the tip of the iceberg. Looking forward to your response.
Bring It

Charleston, WV

#496 Jul 27, 2013
Race war, please. Pretty please. With sugar on top. If your head bobs like a chicken's... well....
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#497 Jul 28, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain these two quotes from Abraham Lincoln's speeches, since you apparently know so much about the man and his views.
“I give… my most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by
the law of the state which forbids the marrying of White people with
Negroes.”
Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln-Douglas debates, September 16, 1859
“There is no room for two distinct races of White men in America,
much less for two distinct races of Black and White. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the Negro into our social and political life as our equal…. Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the Negro [to Africa] and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable.”- Abraham Lincoln
That is merely the tip of the iceberg. Looking forward to your response.
You're standing glacially, patiently waiting your turn to reply and you're loving the attention. You're spending entirely too much time googling. You being relentless and restless. You need to take a break from all the propaganda you've filled your pea sized brain and get back on the original topic. Your comments prove to me that you are a racist. I feel that you will stoop to the lowest to argue your pointless beliefs. You have my response, Nancy.
YaddaYadda

Kuttawa, KY

#498 Jul 28, 2013
Don't know. Don't give a damm.
ITS NOT TRUE

Chesapeake, VA

#499 Jul 28, 2013
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!![/QUOTE] He will be in his own little prison for the rest of his life, so therefore JZ is getting a life sentence for killing this teenager, Like it or not. Now those are the facts. If I were you I would not lose any sleep waiting for him to to collect his fortune.
GG

Madison, WV

#500 Jul 28, 2013
ITS NOT TRUE wrote:
We're just waiting for the PRESS NAMES TO BE RELEASED PUBLICLY as to who will be sued and for how much so we can GOOGLE the details. Hope Zimmerman walks off with a FORTUNE!!!"

He will be in his own little prison for the rest of his life, so therefore JZ is getting a life sentence for killing this teenager, Like it or not. Now those are the facts. If I were you I would not lose any sleep waiting for him to to collect his fortune.
Once the civil cases are done Zimmerman will be living it big in a foreign country, probably one that is already actually racist and see the guy as a hero.
Sad but true

Chesapeake, VA

#501 Jul 28, 2013
GG wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the civil cases are done Zimmerman will be living it big in a foreign country, probably one that is already actually racist and see the guy as a hero.
News flash: The racist in this Country already see him as their hero.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

#502 Jul 28, 2013
GZ is guilty of murder.
GG

Madison, WV

#503 Jul 28, 2013
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>News flash: The racist in this Country already see him as their hero.
Hero, no. Good Samaritan, I think so. Guy seems to doing what he can to help others. Wether it's pulling people from wrecked cars, standing up for the homeless, or defending his right to life, liberty, and property.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#504 Jul 28, 2013
there's no way they could have convicted him even if he was guilty with witnesses that seen shadows and heard wet grass. so stupid they cant read a friends note of her story cause she don't read cursive. All of the police cover ups with falsifying police reports and hiding evidence from the defense, Expert testimony of trayvon being atop zimmerman at the time of the shooting. If you followed the trial at all you would have realized the decision well before it was made. That being said trayvon started the altercation and was getting the better of him.
Sad but true

Chesapeake, VA

#505 Jul 28, 2013
GG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hero, no. Good Samaritan, I think so. Guy seems to doing what he can to help others. Wether it's pulling people from wrecked cars, standing up for the homeless, or defending his right to life, liberty, and property.
You think so! But you're not sure? Another one...Lmao at GG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heaven? 1 min Grace 156
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 13 min bldg seven 43
Homophobic Pastor BUSTED 1 hr abbagoochie 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,555
Kaepernick, you're a spoiled &#*&^! 1 hr Nancy 7
Kanawha Electric & Machine Co 1 hr Shop Guy Two 10
Tom Clark Kent 2 hr wow 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance