#465 Jul 20, 2013
wow wrote:
so . he was welcome in that community. Zimmerman should be put to death
That goes double for you.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#466 Jul 20, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I seldom respond to a nobody, but in your case I will. Zimmerman should have never approached this kid, and he wouldn not got his azz beat. Zimmerman was profiling this kid, you know it and so does everone else.... I have a Masters in cytotechnogly. English grammar, diction, vocab and puncuation wasn't and isn't required in this field, and it's certainly not the norm for 'topix' so, I'm sure you not have problems reading topix!. Nancy Lou
Yeah right dipshit. I've been reading your posts for a long time now and it is obvious from your poor child-like grammar that you do not have a master's degree in anything. Your IQ is 95 at best, if it is even that high. No one with a master's degree and a good paying job has time to sit around on their fat ass arguing with strangers about stupid shit all day, especially on the internet.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#467 Jul 20, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right dipshit. I've been reading your posts for a long time now and it is obvious from your poor child-like grammar that you do not have a master's degree in anything. Your IQ is 95 at best, if it is even that high. No one with a master's degree and a good paying job has time to sit around on their fat ass arguing with strangers about stupid shit all day, especially on the internet.
Lol, you lil' twerp. Tehehe
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#469 Jul 20, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to use the prepor vernaalcur wehn responnidg to you and Winky Dinky. I try and keep it beolw my digtiny to saty in the smee elemeratny csals as you two. My IQ is 120 depeidnng on waht tmie of the day it is. I dno't wrok! I dno't hvae to. I once taught in one of our Uivetisires hree in the old Donimion of VA, alnog wtih my Hunabsnd, and no I'm not a diihspt as you quoetd, but you may precoed to clal me a diihspt if you so derise. How wolud you konw I'm sitnitg arnuod on my fat ass argniug wtih straegnrs abuot stuipd siht all day, unelss you are on the inteenrt readnig my stipud siht?... My Wt is 120 same as My IQ.. Hvae a good Dip-siht. I know you can read this, it is down at your level!
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#470 Jul 20, 2013
You are probably pushing 100, maybe 110 but I seriously doubt that. Besides, 120 isn't that much above average anyway, it is certainly nothing to brag about.
Leroy

Brookneal, VA

#471 Jul 20, 2013
nobody wrote:
You are probably pushing 100, maybe 110 but I seriously doubt that. Besides, 120 isn't that much above average anyway, it is certainly nothing to brag about.
That is a lot of shytte for one place.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#472 Jul 21, 2013
nobody wrote:
How right your are, braging and lying is not one of my fortes'. Was replying to your post. BTW, IQ is close to 125, which means nothing to me, but for arguments sake, you now know I'm not a female Einstein. Although, you may call me Einstien or you may revert to your childesh ways and continue calling me "dipshit". Lol
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#473 Jul 21, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>How right your are, braging and lying is not one of my fortes'. Was replying to your post. BTW, IQ is close to 125, which means nothing to me, but for arguments sake, you now know I'm not a female Einstein. Although, you may call me Einstien or you may revert to your childesh ways and continue calling me "dipshit". Lol
Continue to lie about your IQ, 125 is not that impressive. Mine is ten points higher but you don't see me bragging about it to complete strangers online. A moderately high IQ obviously won't help you win an argument, since you cannot dispute any of the facts that I presented earlier, and instead attack me personally as opposed to my points. Not a sign of high intelligence. I hate to be the one to have to break it to you.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#474 Jul 21, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to lie about your IQ, 125 is not that impressive. Mine is ten points higher but you don't see me bragging about it to complete strangers online. A moderately high IQ obviously won't help you win an argument, since you cannot dispute any of the facts that I presented earlier, and instead attack me personally as opposed to my points. Not a sign of high intelligence. I hate to be the one to have to break it to you.
You will never see me braging about my IQ be higer than yours, you were the one that brought up the IQ... In reality I was keeping it low keyed, but if you want to get into a bragging contest, I will tell you that my IQ is higher than yours. You don't have the intelligence to break anything to me nor the aptitude to impress me in anyway. You are dreaming that you do want a masters degree, now put it to bed, pick up a book and exercise your pea size brain. You see nobody! I didn't call you a liar, I didn't come on topix to debate with you cause I knew you were not that intelligent. I told you and the little Winky Dinky Doo that I was acting, and the things I was saying were below my dignity down at your alls level, and if that has gotten you upset then you will have to deal with it. Have a good day, Nancy.
IQ

United States

#475 Jul 21, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to lie about your IQ, 125 is not that impressive. Mine is ten points higher but you don't see me bragging about it to complete strangers online. A moderately high IQ obviously won't help you win an argument, since you cannot dispute any of the facts that I presented earlier, and instead attack me personally as opposed to my points. Not a sign of high intelligence. I hate to be the one to have to break it to you.
NANCY AND NOBODY: Get back on track with the Topix subject you two!! You are BOTH proving to your readers to have a great IQ. In this case IQ = IDIOTS QUARRELING.
IQ

United States

#476 Jul 21, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You will never see me braging about my IQ be higer than yours, you were the one that brought up the IQ... In reality I was keeping it low keyed, but if you want to get into a bragging contest, I will tell you that my IQ is higher than yours. You don't have the intelligence to break anything to me nor the aptitude to impress me in anyway. You are dreaming that you do want a masters degree, now put it to bed, pick up a book and exercise your pea size brain. You see nobody! I didn't call you a liar, I didn't come on topix to debate with you cause I knew you were not that intelligent. I told you and the little Winky Dinky Doo that I was acting, and the things I was saying were below my dignity down at your alls level, and if that has gotten you upset then you will have to deal with it. Have a good day, Nancy.
NANCY AND NOBODY: Get back on track with the Topix subject you two!! You are BOTH proving to your readers to have a great IQ. In this case IQ = IDIOTS QUARRELING.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#477 Jul 22, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You will never see me braging about my IQ be higer than yours, you were the one that brought up the IQ... In reality I was keeping it low keyed, but if you want to get into a bragging contest, I will tell you that my IQ is higher than yours. You don't have the intelligence to break anything to me nor the aptitude to impress me in anyway. You are dreaming that you do want a masters degree, now put it to bed, pick up a book and exercise your pea size brain. You see nobody! I didn't call you a liar, I didn't come on topix to debate with you cause I knew you were not that intelligent. I told you and the little Winky Dinky Doo that I was acting, and the things I was saying were below my dignity down at your alls level, and if that has gotten you upset then you will have to deal with it. Have a good day, Nancy.
How old are you Nancy? What has your life amounted to? Obviously you have nothing better to do than argue with strangers day in and day out so I am guessing not much. Yeah you really seem to be in a position to boast.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#478 Jul 22, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you Nancy? What has your life amounted to? Obviously you have nothing better to do than argue with strangers day in and day out so I am guessing not much. Yeah you really seem to be in a position to boast.
It takes "TWO" to argue! If that's what you believe I'm doing. Enjoy your day, Nancy.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#479 Jul 22, 2013
An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides in America?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#480 Jul 23, 2013
nobody wrote:
An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.
Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides in America?
This tells me that "you are picking and and choosing" and your analysis has nothing to do with the 'TRAYVON MARTIN' murder....Get real, go back in history and do more analysis, you will ne SHOCKED to know that a some white men RAPED, BEAT, MNURDERED and HUNG by the neck thousands of blacks. Now if you can't come up with a better arguement, try reading up your history, Study the emancipation proclamation act by our 16th President! Whether you want to accept the truth or wear your blinders to these facts is entirely your choice...The black people are entitled to the same rights as you and I, and I have the same right to protest side by side with them whether you or any else approve or disaprove. Nancy

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481 Jul 23, 2013
SMH wrote:
I am shocked and disappointed at how the outcome of this trial has brought out the racism in black people. First let me say that I do believe that Zimmerman deserved some sort of punishment be it manslaughter or 2nd degree murder, either would have been fine with me. But acquitted it just ridiculous. Second, the fact that this has brought out so much hate from blacks towards whites is disgusting. Zimmerman wasn't even white and quite frankly the boy had on a hoodie and could have just as easily been white, mexican or any other race. Now had that been the case, this would have never even gone to trial. I am not at all racist but the hate that has spewed from the mouths of blacks towards the white race has angered me greatly. I mean going back as far as the slavery days. I get so sick of hearing that crap. If the blacks want to be mad at someone over slavery then they need to be mad at the AFRICANS that SOLD them into slavery, not the people that BOUGHT them. During the last few days I have even heard some blacks say that Abraham Lincoln had nothing to do with freeing slaves....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Research your history!!! He wrote the proclamation of amnesty and reconstruction!!! I mean Jesus people this is 2013 get over yourselves! Especially black people, let it go. I mean look at all the advantages you have for being black, NAACP, Black Schools, Black Scholarships, Black Miss America pageant, 100% Black owned and operated companies, BET, etc. There are no white only scholarships, white only Pageants, White only owned and operated businesses, WET, and if there were that would be considered racist. So tired of the double standard and then when something like this happens the race card is pulled out to the fullest extent.
Abraham Lincoln only ended slavery because the north did not want to look bad. the blacks may sold their enimies to the europeans but the slaves worked as indentured servants for 4-7 years.

slavery that we know today staryed after anthony Johnson a freed black man went to court to own his indentured seevants. He won the case and he owned his workers.

however later the goverment seized his land and enslaved his children shortly after his death.

slavery was one thing, segregation and the psychological manipulation of minorities is actually what topped the cake..

Most whites are not racist but some are prejudice just like everyone.

Most of the racisms stems from false teachings of religion.

People should not be protesting really because it won't change anything.

i
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#482 Jul 23, 2013
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#483 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>This tells me that "you are picking and and choosing" and your analysis has nothing to do with the 'TRAYVON MARTIN' murder....Get real, go back in history and do more analysis, you will ne SHOCKED to know that a some white men RAPED, BEAT, MNURDERED and HUNG by the neck thousands of blacks. Now if you can't come up with a better arguement, try reading up your history, Study the emancipation proclamation act by our 16th President! Whether you want to accept the truth or wear your blinders to these facts is entirely your choice...The black people are entitled to the same rights as you and I, and I have the same right to protest side by side with them whether you or any else approve or disaprove. Nancy
Yes, believe it or not I am aware of Abe Lincoln and the emancipation proclamation. So is everyone else who passed history in the 6th grade. What does that have to do with my post exactly? Why do you bring up the "thousands" of blacks murdered by whites hundreds of years ago, a very questionable figure at best, as if that somehow excuses their horrible behavior and uselessness in today's society? Did you know that more blacks are murdered in Chicago, by other blacks, each year than were killed during the entire duration of slavery in the US? No one alive in the US has ever been a slave on a cotton plantation, and no one alive in the US has ever been a slave owner. How can something that happened hundreds of years before you were born possibly be an excuse to commit murder or rape? Do you even think about the stupid shit that you say Nancy? Seriously.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#484 Jul 24, 2013
By the way Abe Lincoln wanted to send all of the blacks back to Africa. Maybe you should take your own advice and "read up on your history".
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#485 Jul 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got FIRED from the Haunted Barn!!!! 15 min Dugger 12
Can Haunted Barn "Volunteers" file for unemploy... 17 min Cha Ching 4
Cry-baby barn "owners" 18 min Pay up 11
Is the Dead Zone for charity this year? 23 min Eat up 18
The dead zone is a joke 27 min The Unblown comic 22
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 30 min Pork Corrador 20
Create your own Forum 32 min besthavemovedaway 773
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages