George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Whee hee

Chesapeake, VA

#445 Jul 18, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>I have pointed out before. You have no reading comprehension.
Oh my lil' Wimky Dinky Doo, what would we do with out you? We have more fun with you and your post than we do with our neighbors kids. Love it. Lol
Ponce

Charlottesville, VA

#446 Jul 18, 2013
Whee hee wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my lil' Wimky Dinky Doo, what would we do with out you? We have more fun with you and your post than we do with our neighbors kids. Love it. Lol
I see you go for little children too. I'm not that easy.
Antonio West

Mooresville, NC

#447 Jul 18, 2013
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.
Special Hoodies

Chesapeake, VA

#448 Jul 18, 2013
I recognize You 'Antiano Nobody west'! I will be wearing a Hoodie in your memory at the T Martin March along with Al Sharpton. The least I will do for you. There will be lots of Whites, blacks, latinos Ect; all wearing hoodies, will be an extra two for you and the little Wicky Diky DOO.
Ponce d Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#449 Jul 18, 2013
I'm putting the picture of a 45 caliber pistol on my hoodie.
Annon

San Jose, CA

#450 Jul 19, 2013
jus saying wrote:
Zimmerman should have listened to police when they told him to leave Trayvon alone. If I was Trayvon I would have beat his ass too. Yes, Zimmerman was scares for his life but he should have let him be. But I think he'll get voluntary manslaughter.
Prob is... the dispacher said them-self that it WAS NOT AN ORDER. IT WAS A RECOMMENDATION. He was innocent. GZ was HISPANIC. EVERYONE STOP WITH BRINGING IN RACE!
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#451 Jul 19, 2013
Tell that to the representative from Illinois, Al Sharpton and Hair lip Jesse Jackson.
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#452 Jul 19, 2013
Ponce d Leon wrote:
I'm putting the picture of a 45 caliber pistol on my hoodie.
Let me know where you have it done. I'll order a couple of hundred to pass out.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#453 Jul 19, 2013
Annon wrote:
<quoted text>
Prob is... the dispacher said them-self that it WAS NOT AN ORDER. IT WAS A RECOMMENDATION. He was innocent. GZ was HISPANIC. EVERYONE STOP WITH BRINGING IN RACE!
I believe this thread had lots of racist post, but I also don't agree with you say JZ was/is HISPANIC! That is bringing racism back into the mix. It doesn't matter. There was a mature man whas getting his azz beat by a kid and could nor defend himself, so what did he do? He pulled a wepon and shot the kid through the heart. The jury found him "not Juilty" of murder, I don't think, and I could be wrong, I said "could be wrong". I know the racist will jump on this; I don't think the jury found him "Innocent" again I think it was "not guilty". JZ knows for sure if he is guilty or innocent of Murder. At this time I believe JZ is in hiding some where, his future doesn't look good.
Nancy Lou

Chesapeake, VA

#454 Jul 19, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know where you have it done. I'll order a couple of hundred to pass out.
Yo Ho Winky Dinky Doo, bet cha won't give JZ one! You can't find him. Lol
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#455 Jul 19, 2013
Nancy Lou wrote:
<quoted text> Yo Ho Winky Dinky Doo, bet cha won't give JZ one! You can't find him. Lol
He has already sent me one with a thank you card. Wonder where he is? He sent me a picture of a Bacardi bottle at the beach and ladies wearing hoodies but nothing else.
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#456 Jul 19, 2013
Zimmermans card was post marked Easter Island .Wonder where that is located??
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#457 Jul 19, 2013
Special Hoodies wrote:
I recognize You 'Antiano Nobody west'! I will be wearing a Hoodie in your memory at the T Martin March along with Al Sharpton. The least I will do for you. There will be lots of Whites, blacks, latinos Ect; all wearing hoodies, will be an extra two for you and the little Wicky Diky DOO.
I don't understand your rambling incredibly stupid reply. You ever heard of something called punctuation? Why should we honor Trayvon's memory when it has been proven that he was a low IQ violent thug who attempted to kill a random guy for simply asking him a question? Why was he just a child yet kids younger than him get sentenced as adults to long prison sentences every single day? Malvo was a "17 year old child" as well and he killed many innocent people.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#458 Jul 20, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your rambling incredibly stupid reply. You ever heard of something called punctuation? Why should we honor Trayvon's memory when it has been proven that he was a low IQ violent thug who attempted to kill a random guy for simply asking him a question? Why was he just a child yet kids younger than him get sentenced as adults to long prison sentences every single day? Malvo was a "17 year old child" as well and he killed many innocent people.
I seldom respond to a nobody, but in your case I will. Zimmerman should have never approached this kid, and he wouldn not got his azz beat. Zimmerman was profiling this kid, you know it and so does everone else.... I have a Masters in cytotechnogly. English grammar, diction, vocab and puncuation wasn't and isn't required in this field, and it's certainly not the norm for 'topix' so, I'm sure you not have problems reading topix!. Nancy Lou
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#459 Jul 20, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I seldom respond to a nobody, but in your case I will. Zimmerman should have never approached this kid, and he wouldn not got his azz beat. Zimmerman was profiling this kid, you know it and so does everone else.... I have a Masters in cytotechnogly. English grammar, diction, vocab and puncuation wasn't and isn't required in this field, and it's certainly not the norm for 'topix' so, I'm sure you not have problems reading topix!. Nancy Lou
With all of your dreamed up education why are you wasting time on topix. You could be out with Obama blaming the White Man for what the Brown Man did to the Black man. Face it Pecker breath---Zimmerman won and is free and the Hoodie wearer is pushing up daisies. I always respond to Morons.
Pink Hoodie

Chesapeake, VA

#460 Jul 20, 2013
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>With all of your dreamed up education why are you wasting time on topix. You could be out with Obama blaming the White Man for what the Brown Man did to the Black man. Face it Pecker breath---Zimmerman won and is free and the Hoodie wearer is pushing up daisies. I always respond to Morons.
Lol! You lil' Winky Dinky, I Love my Hoodier. You're so Fuuuney. Tehehe, your best's fan. Nancy
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#461 Jul 20, 2013
I like my hoodie too. It has a picture of a 1911 45 caliber pistol and says freedom forever.
Nancy lou

Chesapeake, VA

#462 Jul 20, 2013
Tyler wrote:
I like my hoodie too. It has a picture of a 1911 45 caliber pistol and says freedom forever.
You got da hoodie, how 'bout comin' out of da hollar and marchin' with us? You'll git to meet sumbody important, sum VIP"s. I believe you would turncoat on your hollar folks if you could meet ole' Jessie and the Rev, cause you is a follower of the crowd. Tehehe, Your fan, Nancy.
Tyler

Charlottesville, VA

#463 Jul 20, 2013
Nancy lou wrote:
<quoted text>You got da hoodie, how 'bout comin' out of da hollar and marchin' with us? You'll git to meet sumbody important, sum VIP"s. I believe you would turncoat on your hollar folks if you could meet ole' Jessie and the Rev, cause you is a follower of the crowd. Tehehe, Your fan, Nancy.
I think OJ is cool too. I was following the crowd until I found the long line was to tag you in your Kiester. It was then I changed my mind about crowd following. Good luck with the line of NAACP followers you have attracted. March all you want. Ole George is in the sun sipping on Bacardi rum while you will be marching in the sun to no ""Avail"".
True

Faber, VA

#464 Jul 20, 2013
He's like Casey Anthony and OJ... No justice was served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 2 hr Greg Butcher 14
does anybody know brandi goff???? (Nov '09) 3 hr Bre 26
wsaz news----extraordinary; exemplary job 3 hr The Warden 17
Trailor park Trump 7 hr Tom 3
South Central Regional Jail (Sep '11) 9 hr Bella 98
Is "Southern Charm" real 10 hr Belle 2
Mike Nelson 13 hr Tracy 37

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages