George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Paul Blart Chokes

Las Vegas, NV

#400 Jul 16, 2013
On July 12, 2013, Tina Kreidman wrote: why didn't Trayvon call is father on his cell phone if he was so afraid of this stranger instead of being on the phone with his friend? Most 17 year old visiting their father would have alerted their father of their situation. Yes, I think George Zimmerman is innocent of all charges - the only reason this went to trial is because it was made into a racial issue.

----------

Trayvon's father was at dinner with his fiance. Why wasn't Zimmerman's child abuser candyass at Target? Doesn't take a super hero to take on a child, especially with a gun.
Paul Blart Chokes

Las Vegas, NV

#401 Jul 16, 2013
@Been There Done That

The only witness to the claim that Trayvon attacked George first is George. Trayvon can't tell us his side of things. It was proven that George lied about quite a few things. He has no cred.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#402 Jul 16, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>Lets hope he takes care of you.
It's been a ride with you Winky Dinky Doo. Enjoyed your thoughtless one liners and your many alisas. You are quite a little chimp. Knowing the comunnity and how you were reared, I find it below my diginity to continue using you for laughs. My apologies, your Old aquantince. You figure!
REALITY CHECK

Belle, WV

#403 Jul 16, 2013
SMH wrote:
I am shocked and disappointed at how the outcome of this trial has brought out the racism in black people. First let me say that I do believe that Zimmerman deserved some sort of punishment be it manslaughter or 2nd degree murder, either would have been fine with me. But acquitted it just ridiculous. Second, the fact that this has brought out so much hate from blacks towards whites is disgusting. Zimmerman wasn't even white and quite frankly the boy had on a hoodie and could have just as easily been white, mexican or any other race. Now had that been the case, this would have never even gone to trial. I am not at all racist but the hate that has spewed from the mouths of blacks towards the white race has angered me greatly. I mean going back as far as the slavery days. I get so sick of hearing that crap. If the blacks want to be mad at someone over slavery then they need to be mad at the AFRICANS that SOLD them into slavery, not the people that BOUGHT them. During the last few days I have even heard some blacks say that Abraham Lincoln had nothing to do with freeing slaves....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Research your history!!! He wrote the proclamation of amnesty and reconstruction!!! I mean Jesus people this is 2013 get over yourselves! Especially black people, let it go. I mean look at all the advantages you have for being black, NAACP, Black Schools, Black Scholarships, Black Miss America pageant, 100% Black owned and operated companies, BET, etc. There are no white only scholarships, white only Pageants, White only owned and operated businesses, WET, and if there were that would be considered racist. So tired of the double standard and then when something like this happens the race card is pulled out to the fullest extent.
Truer words have seldom been spoken.
Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#404 Jul 16, 2013
Paul Blart Chokes wrote:
On July 12, 2013, Tina Kreidman wrote: why didn't Trayvon call is father on his cell phone if he was so afraid of this stranger instead of being on the phone with his friend? Most 17 year old visiting their father would have alerted their father of their situation. Yes, I think George Zimmerman is innocent of all charges - the only reason this went to trial is because it was made into a racial issue.
----------
Trayvon's father was at dinner with his fiance. Why wasn't Zimmerman's child abuser candyass at Target? Doesn't take a super hero to take on a child, especially with a gun.
Child! Hahahahahaha! Thug that had been in linups and was full of drugs with a rap sheet. Justice was served. Where was his mom and dad while he was getting into all this trouble growing up???
2 posts removed
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#407 Jul 16, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
The darkies are starting to chimp out. Raiding and Looting Wal-Marts. LoL. I say it's time we round some of these filthy Mud Ducks up and gas them. The world would be a much better place with less Geechee.
That wasn't nice!
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#408 Jul 16, 2013
FrEeBiRd wrote:
The darkies are starting to chimp out. Raiding and Looting Wal-Marts. LoL. I say it's time we round some of these filthy Mud Ducks up and gas them. The world would be a much better place with less Geechee.
How come you want to bring "WE' into help you? Be a man and do it your self, Your "hero", JZ did it himself. Coward! Hehe
1 post removed
Whew

Chesapeake, VA

#410 Jul 16, 2013
Wilber, Leon, Ted, Pastor Mike, Gearge and the rest of you Mud Hutters are expected to Al Sharptens Vilgel. Wear your T-shirts in memory Of 'T' and for the family of T martin.
Grs

Berlin, Germany

#411 Jul 16, 2013
can a representative of chosen nation be guilty? He can even make masscre, but such guy will be ever pled not guilty. Crimes commited by such sh..s will be always justified as selfdefence or victim for jahwe as ask for forgiveness of sins or it will be automatically explained as postholocoust complex.
It is really lamentable and usa is pathetic country.
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#412 Jul 16, 2013
Paul Blart Chokes wrote:
@Been There Done That
The only witness to the claim that Trayvon attacked George first is George. Trayvon can't tell us his side of things. It was proven that George lied about quite a few things. He has no cred.
You will have to just accept ole Georges side because ""T"" can't be.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#413 Jul 16, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>It's been a ride with you Winky Dinky Doo. Enjoyed your thoughtless one liners and your many alisas. You are quite a little chimp. Knowing the comunnity and how you were reared, I find it below my diginity to continue using you for laughs. My apologies, your Old aquantince. You figure!
You don't know my community and the only thing you are sure of is that you have been reared possible by the football team. Hahahahaha!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#414 Jul 16, 2013
thing is folks - we gotta keep the "stand your ground" law as is - for so many people get robbed daily while going about their business like going to work or the store - we need to defend ourself.

The jury had doubts - and I believe it surely wassn't planned but since police told him not to confront him, he made a very bad decision there. And the boy so young and even if he had made some bad decisions he had time to grow up and learn from his mistakes.

A tragedy for sure.
Whew

Chesapeake, VA

#415 Jul 16, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know my community and the only thing you are sure of is that you have been reared possible by the football team. Hahahahaha!
Whewheee! I love it.
galla

Howell, MI

#416 Jul 17, 2013
yea but zimmerman is probably a terrorist against black people and everyone else wants to live..
goddammit

Howell, MI

#417 Jul 17, 2013
THERE'S NO POSSIble wAY TO TELL whATSOEVER EVERYONE fROM EITHER SIde IS wRONG

we THOUGHT HE SAId the N WORd but ok lets listen to the tape again..!

SOMEONE POST THE damn tape! and explain if he said N word or not then shot the kid..

I'M SOOOO cONfuSEd!! aaaAAAAA!! GOd!
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#418 Jul 17, 2013
This was the ay it was from start to end
Zimmerman saw a young black male lurking around looking suspicious and then went to check on where he was going. The kid didn't like Zimmerman following him and started a fight between the two. Zimmerman was getting pounded and decided to pull his gun out in which he had a permit and the gun was legal.
Zimmerman popped a cap in the thug and that was that.
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton decided to make some cash for themselves off the story and began doing what they do best which is stir up crap.
End result a jury said Zimmerman was right!
Case Closed!!!!
1 post removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#420 Jul 17, 2013
goddammit wrote:
THERE'S NO POSSIble wAY TO TELL whATSOEVER EVERYONE fROM EITHER SIde IS wRONG
we THOUGHT HE SAId the N WORd but ok lets listen to the tape again..!
SOMEONE POST THE damn tape! and explain if he said N word or not then shot the kid..
I'M SOOOO cONfuSEd!! aaaAAAAA!! GOd!
He never said the N word. The 911 tapes were edited to make him sound racist very early on in the case. That is why Zimmerman's defense team are suing several mainstream news outlets for defamation.
Tripple T

Chesapeake, VA

#421 Jul 17, 2013
Triple K wrote:
This was the ay it was from start to end
Zimmerman saw a young black male lurking around looking suspicious and then went to check on where he was going. The kid didn't like Zimmerman following him and started a fight between the two. Zimmerman was getting pounded and decided to pull his gun out in which he had a permit and the gun was legal.
Zimmerman popped a cap in the thug and that was that.
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton decided to make some cash for themselves off the story and began doing what they do best which is stir up crap.
End result a jury said Zimmerman was right!
Case Closed!!!!
This was the way it "Really" was from start to end.
Zimmerman saw a young black male walking home from the 7-11 and went to check on where he was going. The kid didn't like Zimmerman following him and started a fight between the two.
Zimmerman could not defend himself against the 17 year old, so he pulled his gun and murdered the 17 year old kid. End result a jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murder. And that's the fact
Case Closed!!!![/
Billhilly

Baltimore, MD

#422 Jul 17, 2013
I do not know why this is still being talked about. It went to trial, and a decision was made by a jury of six. End of story. Should we all march in the streets everytime we don't like the outcome of a trial. It's over move on please
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#423 Jul 17, 2013
Billhilly wrote:
I do not know why this is still being talked about. It went to trial, and a decision was made by a jury of six. End of story. Should we all march in the streets everytime we don't like the outcome of a trial. It's over move on please
Only if you don't want to march! It is not over with until I use my given right to march in protest with the others US Citizens. This is no story and there will be no ending to this thing until the people decide that it's over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jenkins officially files for Senate 3 min whoknew 1
campbells creek druggies and thieves 50 min Abcdefghijk123 34
I was raped and i need help. 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 16
My poop floats and is gray colored 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 2
the living shall soon envy the dead 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 2
Bethani wurster (Jul '17) 2 hr Tom Clark 4
West Virginia Teachers Pay Raise 2 hr Got It Made 27
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 3 hr Just_B_N_Me 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages