Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Since Trayvon is dead he won't be making any black babies later on down the road for the tax payer to take care of and I don't recall what race Zimmerman is, but if he is found guilty he won't be making anymore of his kind of babies either.

So I guess there is a silver lining in all this afterall if you think about it.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

For one thing it wasn't the police who told him to back off, it was a 911 operator with no authority to give anyone orders. Also the kid obviously attacked this man, there is photographic evidence. Yeah it is sad the kid got shot but he made his own decisions that night and you reap what you sow in this world.
Gator Bait

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

If justice is served Mr Zimmerman will be found

INNOCENT!
real new minority

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Zimmerman should be given a medal for doing this world a favor. Maybe when he is acquitted of all charges, he can move to Rand, recruit a posse and clean up those streets as well. So sick and tired of stupid people supporting these pieces of $h** that get what they deserve.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

real new minority wrote:
Mr. Zimmerman should be given a medal for doing this world a favor. Maybe when he is acquitted of all charges, he can move to Rand, recruit a posse and clean up those streets as well. So sick and tired of stupid people supporting these pieces of $h** that get what they deserve.
I like the way u think, send Zimmermen to Rand and deal with those stupid thugs would be a great idea.
IMO he's innocent. Yes he should not have followed Travon but I believe when he did Travon attacked and Zimnernen defended himself. The truth will come out in the comming months
tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman murder Trayvon. He will not be found guilty of 1st degree but he will be found guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. He will not walk away from this. Trust! Zimmerman can not claim stand your ground because he was not protecting his home or his car AND he was told by the dispatcher not to follow Trayvon. No sane person would support what zimmerman has done. There is no excuse for it, you can't say Trayvon was acting suspicious you can't say he was looking for a fight. I even read some dumb azz saying he deserved to be murdered because he has a picture of a gun on his cellphone. Ppl are making excuses for being racist maggots. Zimmerman will go to prison.
tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Silver lining wrote:
Since Trayvon is dead he won't be making any black babies later on down the road for the tax payer to take care of and I don't recall what race Zimmerman is, but if he is found guilty he won't be making anymore of his kind of babies either.
And we are all thrilled that you aren't making enough of your weird kind either since whites are the new minorities in this country. You should have been nicer!!!
tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh and in case you haven't noticed Becky is the new baby mama. These white girls are so desperate and thirsty they are begging black guys ti zing them. A becky at my job was seen trolling the bars trying to get black guys to sleep with her. White girls are the worst.
tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whites are delusional violent weirdos.
tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Gator Bait wrote:
If justice is served Mr Zimmerman will be found
INNOCENT!
Lets see how you feel in a few years when your family member is atracked and murdered by someone who looks like zimmerman. You'll have your chance. Don't cry foul.
Mohammad

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

No one can say with intelligent knowing. TM had every right to be walking as he was. GZ had every right to wonder who he was. The facts of the confrontation will have to be revealed to determine fault which is all hear say at this point. Whoever became violent first is probably the guilty one. This is why we need an unbiased jury to hear the evidence.
Solver lining

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Anyway Travons mommas babies daddy or however those people pronounce it these days has already received a million dollars in some kind of settlement by the apartment complex so you know she is pretty happy, as well as the local Cadillac dealership in her hood, and of course the local KFC.

So after the four caddies and years supply of the Colonels Xtra crispy and of course you gotta have some bling to go with the tattoos, she'll probably have enough left for a newflat screen and a weave.
Taxpayer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Innocent
Dear Lord

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Both my hands are inrelocked and I am on my knees praying to my Lord and Saviour asking that his child George Zimmerman be found....

INNOCENT!
Concerened

Raphine, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

wow wrote:
zimerman had no right to follow this person. he had no right to confront him. the [police told him to back off and stay in his car. Zimmerman should be executed
Martin was taught by his environment to behave like an animal. I have been in similar circumstance where I explained to the neighborhood watch person what I was doing and everything was fine, as it would have been in this case. Martinís parents and community should have prepared him how to live in a civil society.
little bird

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Silver lining wrote:

I bet your wife or girlfriend and maybe your mom try to have a black baby but had your ugly instead lol
little bird

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Silver lining wrote:

I bet your wife or girlfriend sister well it doesn't matter it's the same person try to make a black baby once in their life but ended up with your ugly ass lol
Concerened

Raphine, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

The media missed the lesson they could have brought to many young foolish teenagers. Martinís parents and his environment fail to teach him how to behave in a civil society. I was once I a very similar situation; I confronted the neighborhood watch person and explained what I was doing. I believe it is probable that Martin was hiding behind something and jump out on Zimmerman and started beating him. Too many young men have never been taught how to behave in civilized society.
A time to kill

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

If any of you have ever watched the movie " A time to kill " with Samuel L Jackson and Matthew MCConahay. When that little black boy "Excuse me I mean African American boy" rushed out of the courthouse at the end of the movie and said

He's innocent He's innocent!

Well that is how it's gonna be with Mr Zimmerman someone is gonna yell

HE'S INNOCENT HE'S INNOCENT!
1 post removed
yearight

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

he ain't say goons. and if he said goons why say the f word.. goons is not even a word..

it's not even a popular word..

and even if he said it would still make him look like some kind of gangster..

because it's a gang term anyway..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Ceo who is stealing money from their... 5 min Jones 1
Pies and Pints NEW lications 5 min The Munchies 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min bacon hater 54,392
Marshall running back Kevin Grooms 56 min Herd 91 8
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Bible confusion 61
Topixs is down 2 hr WOOpoo 1
Bible Center 2 hr Even funnier 4
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs