Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#378 Jul 15, 2013
George wrote:
He has been offered a tennis shoe and T-shirt contract. He will come out of this thing smelling like a rose. You also said the ""truth"" when you said he would be convicted. Hahahahaha!
I don't thik i ever said he would be convicted there Winky Dinky Doo!
SMH

Fayetteville, WV

#379 Jul 15, 2013
I am shocked and disappointed at how the outcome of this trial has brought out the racism in black people. First let me say that I do believe that Zimmerman deserved some sort of punishment be it manslaughter or 2nd degree murder, either would have been fine with me. But acquitted it just ridiculous. Second, the fact that this has brought out so much hate from blacks towards whites is disgusting. Zimmerman wasn't even white and quite frankly the boy had on a hoodie and could have just as easily been white, mexican or any other race. Now had that been the case, this would have never even gone to trial. I am not at all racist but the hate that has spewed from the mouths of blacks towards the white race has angered me greatly. I mean going back as far as the slavery days. I get so sick of hearing that crap. If the blacks want to be mad at someone over slavery then they need to be mad at the AFRICANS that SOLD them into slavery, not the people that BOUGHT them. During the last few days I have even heard some blacks say that Abraham Lincoln had nothing to do with freeing slaves....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Research your history!!! He wrote the proclamation of amnesty and reconstruction!!! I mean Jesus people this is 2013 get over yourselves! Especially black people, let it go. I mean look at all the advantages you have for being black, NAACP, Black Schools, Black Scholarships, Black Miss America pageant, 100% Black owned and operated companies, BET, etc. There are no white only scholarships, white only Pageants, White only owned and operated businesses, WET, and if there were that would be considered racist. So tired of the double standard and then when something like this happens the race card is pulled out to the fullest extent.
SMH

Chesapeake, VA

#380 Jul 15, 2013
I am shocked and disappointed at how the outcome of this trial has brought out the racism in white people. First let me say that I do believe that Zimmerman deserved some sort of punishment be it manslaughter or 2nd degree murder, either would have been just. But acquitted it just ridiculous. Second, the fact that this has brought out so much hate from whits towards blacks blacks is disgusting. Zimmerman wasn't even white and quite frankly the boy had on a hoodie and could have just as easily been white, mexican or any other race. Now had that been the case, this would have never even gone to trial. I am not at all racist but the hate that has spewed from the mouths of whites towards the black race has angered me greatly. I mean going back as far as the slavery days. I get so sick of hearing that crap. If the whites want to be mad at someone over slavery then they need to be mad at Abraham Lincoln for freeing slaves....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Research your history!!! He wrote the proclamation of amnesty and reconstruction!!! I mean Jesus people this is 2013 get over yourselves! Black people are just as good as white people.
black dude

Alexandria, VA

#381 Jul 15, 2013
For all you all that think the verdict is wrong do not understand the law or have no common sense. 911 operators have zero authority so no matter what he was told he does not have to listen. If attacked and you fear for you life of bodily harm you have the right to defend yourself. You don't go to jail if you don't break the law.
Ok here's some common sense. Of GZ was out with the intention of wrong doing he wouldn't have called 911 and he wouldn't have got hit once because his gun would've already been in his hand. Think about it and if you find fault in what I just said I'd like to hear it
George

Brookneal, VA

#382 Jul 15, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%, JZ Should of stayed in the car like he was ask to do but instead he decided to take matters into his own hands and got his azz handed to him by a 17 year old to the point where he to use deadly force on the kid. Sorry to say but JZ problems are far from being over. He will be back in the corts fighting this for some time. You all can gloat when this is all over with, but in the mean time you are just spewing hatred and you all know what I'm saying is the TRUTH.
Nothing ever proved he was ever in a car. So! How could he have stayed in the car to start with?? You fail to know what you are talking about as ""USUAL"".
George

Brookneal, VA

#383 Jul 15, 2013
SMH wrote:
I am shocked and disappointed at how the outcome of this trial has brought out the racism in white people. First let me say that I do believe that Zimmerman deserved some sort of punishment be it manslaughter or 2nd degree murder, either would have been just. But acquitted it just ridiculous. Second, the fact that this has brought out so much hate from whits towards blacks blacks is disgusting. Zimmerman wasn't even white and quite frankly the boy had on a hoodie and could have just as easily been white, mexican or any other race. Now had that been the case, this would have never even gone to trial. I am not at all racist but the hate that has spewed from the mouths of whites towards the black race has angered me greatly. I mean going back as far as the slavery days. I get so sick of hearing that crap. If the whites want to be mad at someone over slavery then they need to be mad at Abraham Lincoln for freeing slaves....ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Research your history!!! He wrote the proclamation of amnesty and reconstruction!!! I mean Jesus people this is 2013 get over yourselves! Black people are just as good as white people.
GZ should be given some type of award for eliminating a thug .
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#384 Jul 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>GZ should be given some type of award for eliminating a thug .
Eric Holder speaks out on Zimmerman verdict: Two days after Zimmerman was acquitted of wrongdoing in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the attorney general addressed calls for the DOJ to pursue a federal case.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#385 Jul 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing ever proved he was ever in a car. So! How could he have stayed in the car to start with?? You fail to know what you are talking about as ""USUAL"".
Obama addressed the nation Sunday after George Zimmerman's acquittal ignited protests across the US -- and then the Justice Department announced it was stepping in...
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Slidell, LA

#386 Jul 15, 2013
"DOUBLE JEOPARDY" for GEORGE only in COMMUNIST AMERICA!
http://www.infowars.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/just...
QUESTION: At what point do we as "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" are going to STOP PACIFYING all these IGNORANT AZZOLES!
NAAWP says that the SINGLE BIGGEST THREAT to the WHITE RACE is LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS; not and I repeat "NOT" the NAACP, AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON or MELISSA HARRIS PERRY over at TULANE UNIVERSITY!
DID ZIMMERMAN get away with "MURDER"?
CHECK : YES or NO
Did the DISTRICT ATTORNEY ANGELA COREY attempt to get away with "MURDER" in the ZIMMERAN TRIAL down in the BOWELS of FLORIDA?
CHECK: "YES" or no
FACT: ANGELA COREY looked into the EYES of the DEVIL, then suddenly realized it was her own image in her MIRROR!
FORMER SANFORD POLICE CHIEF says, and I quote,“WHEN YOUR HOT, YOUR HOTT” and by that standard ANGELA COREY’S AZZ is on FIRE in 2013! The BIG BROAD GEAUXS DOWN!
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/exsanford-po...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanford_Police_D... (Florida)
The LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA GETS THEIR AZZES KICKED IN SANFORD, FLORIDA!
CNN and MSNBC are LICKIN their LILY WHITE WOUNDS!
FACT: The next FOLKS to be PRESECUTED and/or "IMPEACHED"!
1) ANGELA COREY D.A., FLORIDA-FALSIFYING DATA, LYING & CONSPIRACY
2) BARACK OBAMA PRESIDENT-LYING, MISLEADING, CORRUPTION & CONSPIRACY
3) ERIC HOLDER U.S. A. G.-LYING, MISLEADING and CORRUPTION & CONSPIRACY
4) MORRIS DEES LEAD ATTORNEY, SPLC-LYING, FALSIFYING DATA, CORRUPTION and CONSPIRACY
2013 is DEFINITELY going to be a BAD YEAR for LILY WHITE LIBERAL LIARS and COMMUNIST DICTATORS!
PROOF: TRAYVON MARTIN WAS A "YOUNG BLACK THUG"
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/13/local-...
NAAWP DEMANDS an END to the NAACP, AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, BARACK OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, MORRIS DEES and the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL ATTACKS on GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!
THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS LIE TO BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND MISLEAD THE REST OF U.S.!
FACT:... ain't no "LILY WHITES" in da "HOOD", and AL and JESSIE Live in the GATED "JEWBURGS"!
“QUICK, Somebody call DAVID DUKE before the NAACP gets here!”(TRAINAISM, 2012)
Just Kidding, ole DAVID DUKE ain’t been seen in these yer parts in years!
SooOOOO ON A SERIOUS NOTE:
----------NAAWP BLOG OF THE DAY----------
NAAWP--à "ZIMMERMAN WALKS" BULLSEYE T-SHIRTS
FREE T-SHIRT OFFER FROM THE "NAAWP"
"ZIMMERMAN WALKS" T-SHIRTS are TOTALLY FREE, SIGNED and PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED by the PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKES PERSON of the NAAWP! But you can only find them at this OFFICIAL NAAWP WEB SITE:
FatuousCra@aol.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/teen...
These are very Collectable 75% Hand-Picked Cotton- Blended “BULLEYES T-SHIRTS”, that the whole Family will Enjoy for years to COME!
These TEES are Perfect attire for Church, Family Outings, Redneck Huntin Clubs, Trips to Malls, Fairs, Festivals, as well as, Rural Parks and Playgrounds!
WARNING: These T-SHIRT are not and I repeat "NOT" appropriate APPAREL for BLIGHTED INNER-CITY URBAN AREAS like NEW ORLEANS, CHICAGO, ST. LOUIS, ATLANTA, DETROIT, FLINT, OAKLAND or anywhere in the STATE of NEW JERSEY or anywhere Black People might be CONGREGATING!
"ZIMMERMAN WALKS" on the FRONT and have an EXTRA LARGE RED & BLACK BULLSEYE on the Back with the Letters "NAAWP" Stamped right in the Middle!
ORDER YOURS TODAY-Before Supplies Run OUT!
Fatuouscra@aol.com
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and SPOKESPERSON for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE
FatuousCra@aol.com
Leon

Brookneal, VA

#387 Jul 15, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama addressed the nation Sunday after George Zimmerman's acquittal ignited protests across the US -- and then the Justice Department announced it was stepping in...
They will be stepping in shytte. They won't go anywhere with charges.
1 post removed
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#389 Jul 15, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>They will be stepping in shytte. They won't go anywhere with charges.
The Rev Al Sharpton said his National Action Network intends to keep the pressure on until a civil rights case is brought, insisting the protests will show the national anger over the verdict is not a “two- or three-day” thing...It’s not over. And we are going to make sure it’s not over, that’s why we’re calling people to … organize in your city. I don’t care if it’s 20 people, we want to show the nation that over 100 cities a week later is still demanding justice. We’re not having a fit, we’re having a movement,” Sharpton said.
George

Brookneal, VA

#390 Jul 15, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>The Rev Al Sharpton said his National Action Network intends to keep the pressure on until a civil rights case is brought, insisting the protests will show the national anger over the verdict is not a “two- or three-day” thing...It’s not over. And we are going to make sure it’s not over, that’s why we’re calling people to … organize in your city. I don’t care if it’s 20 people, we want to show the nation that over 100 cities a week later is still demanding justice. We’re not having a fit, we’re having a movement,” Sharpton said.
First thing Al needs to do is get his hair styled. No amount of pressure will help them. He has been found innocent and the trial has proved ""T"" death was not racially motivated. The justice system has spoken and Zimmerman is on his way to France. The NAACP will just have to suck it up or off which ever they desire.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#391 Jul 15, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>My point was "One white, one black and one hispanic, and all three are cappable of commiting this type crime'....Your rebutal was about me being "childlike simple and naive and nothing about my post!. You too have narrow minded opinions. Thank you
Of course any race is capable of perpetrating violence. But only one race is less than 14% of the population yet responsible for over half of the violent crime in this country, and that is blacks. Any race can do it and they do, but only blacks do it with maddening regularity year in and year out. Only one group murders one another by the thousands each year in America. Only one group shows such a propensity for unprovoked violence, and that is blacks. If you want to argue my point argue the facts, prove otherwise.
BeenThereDoneTha t

United States

#392 Jul 15, 2013
Go back early in this thread I predicted an acquittal and I was right. He was charged with far to serious a crime when you look at the facts. Those with an agenda wanted him to spend the rest of his life in prison because he took the life of a kid. Neither Murder 2 or Manslaughter were convictable with the facts. While GZ did ignore the 911 dispatcher (and that is where his culpability came in), Trayvon instead of maintaining the seperation and either going to where his parents were or verbally confronting at a distance GZ, he went on the attack and physically assaulted GZ (this is where TM has culpability and what kept the M2 or Manslaughter charges from sticking)!

Had they charged GZ with negligent homicide, they may have gotten a conviction, but that would not have satisfied those with further agendas in this case. I believe GZ should have received some sort of punishment for his part, but by overcharging him with such high level charges, they in essense set him free.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#393 Jul 15, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course any race is capable of perpetrating violence. But only one race is less than 14% of the population yet responsible for over half of the violent crime in this country, and that is blacks. Any race can do it and they do, but only blacks do it with maddening regularity year in and year out. Only one group murders one another by the thousands each year in America. Only one group shows such a propensity for unprovoked violence, and that is blacks. If you want to argue my point argue the facts, prove otherwise.
Consider your challenge taken.
A prime example of the direction that I want to take occurred yesterday:
"FL Mom gets 20 YEARS for firing warning shot" - CBS news.

I will insert a quote from Van Jones here: Unfortunately, this false debate has obscured the deeper issue - whether or not Blacks contribute disproportionately to the crime rate. Media coverage, conviction rates and "common knowledge" (stereotypes) all suggest that Blacks commit crimes at a rate disproportionate to our numbers in society. Conservatives embrace this assumption, and call for tougher laws. Liberals embrace the same assumption, though squeamishly, and instead call for more social programs.

The better question for public debate is this: do the actual government statistics bear out the claim that Blacks contribute disproportionately to the crime rate? Or is this largely a stereotype, which is driven by the disproportionate rate of ARRESTS and CONVICTIONS of Black people? And does the over-focus on Black crime conceal an alarmingly high crime rate within the white population?

Leon

Brookneal, VA

#394 Jul 15, 2013
Z will always be free and Travon will always be dead. NAACP had just as well get use to it.
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#395 Jul 15, 2013
Go Georgie go !!
era

Pine Bluff, AR

#396 Jul 15, 2013
If Zimmerman had been black and Trevon white, without a doubt, the outcome of the trial would have been different. However, God will take care of Zimmerman.
Leon

Brookneal, VA

#397 Jul 15, 2013
era wrote:
If Zimmerman had been black and Trevon white, without a doubt, the outcome of the trial would have been different. However, God will take care of Zimmerman.
Lets hope he takes care of you.
1 post removed
Vet

Charleston, WV

#399 Jul 15, 2013
He'll yeah you are all illegal by Reality and True Law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil Man back to campbell creek in August 18 min from the area 11
Tony Johnson at Treys barber shop. 20 min Nic Null 5
Nick null still on administrative leave? 49 min Tina Davis 6
i hate coloreds 57 min true 12
Prosecutor reconsidering case against former Ca... 3 hr that guy 2
All 'NEGRO" little league team "CHEATED" 3 hr ghetto valley 32
Magistrate System 3 hr goatlova 3
Ladies . . . does size really matter? 4 hr der 75
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS Fri news watcher 30
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment