George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#358 Jul 14, 2013
wow wrote:
zimerman had no right to follow this person. he had no right to confront him. the [police told him to back off and stay in his car. Zimmerman should be executed
It was the big ""T"" that was executed. The ""Z"" is free.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#359 Jul 14, 2013
Nancy Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think he is free? He will be locked in His own prison for the rest of his life, he has nowhere to go and his conscience will trouble him for ever.... FREE, I don't think so, But I do feel sorry for him, and wish him the best.
He will get a lot of money just for his T shirts. He won't havwe to work. Just vigilante. Think I call him to watch my neighborhood. Should I offer to supply the shells??
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#360 Jul 14, 2013
Winkey, you're making a joke out of this, I know how and where you were raised, it wasn't pretty sight, so you of all people should not be mocking or making fun of others! An old nemesis, you figure!
Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#361 Jul 14, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
NRA George will be found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to prison where he belongs.
As usual you were wrong again.
ccl holder

Charleston, WV

#362 Jul 14, 2013
The man did what every conceal and carry holder in the United States is afraid to do but he made the choice to defend his life with deadly force. That is a right that our constitution grants us the right to keep and bear arms. He used his right and took care of business. He honestly should have never been inside a courtroom defending his right to protect himself. The truth came out during the trial a man defended his life from a lunatic who wanted to deal him bodily harm. Now granted its sad that a 17 yearold is dead but then again the streets would have probably claimed him or he woulda spent a life in lockup taking taxpayers dollars because with a reaction like that eventually he would have killed someone and ended up spending a lifetime behind bars. In my opinion Zimmerman did a public service by removing that skum from the gene pool!
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#363 Jul 14, 2013
ccl holder wrote:
The man did what every conceal and carry holder in the United States is afraid to do but he made the choice to defend his life with deadly force. That is a right that our constitution grants us the right to keep and bear arms. He used his right and took care of business. He honestly should have never been inside a courtroom defending his right to protect himself. The truth came out during the trial a man defended his life from a lunatic who wanted to deal him bodily harm. Now granted its sad that a 17 yearold is dead but then again the streets would have probably claimed him or he woulda spent a life in lockup taking taxpayers dollars because with a reaction like that eventually he would have killed someone and ended up spending a lifetime behind bars. In my opinion Zimmerman did a public service by removing that skum from the gene pool!
Thank you!
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#364 Jul 14, 2013
ccl holder wrote:
The man did what every conceal and carry holder in the United States is afraid to do but he made the choice to defend his life with deadly force. That is a right that our constitution grants us the right to keep and bear arms. He used his right and took care of business. He honestly should have never been inside a courtroom defending his right to protect himself. The truth came out during the trial a man defended his life from a lunatic who wanted to deal him bodily harm. Now granted its sad that a 17 yearold is dead but then again the streets would have probably claimed him or he woulda spent a life in lockup taking taxpayers dollars because with a reaction like that eventually he would have killed someone and ended up spending a lifetime behind bars. In my opinion Zimmerman did a public service by removing that skum from the gene pool!
This case is worrisome to me. More than a man was on trial, the right to defend yourself and your property were on trial. Now the "Justice" Department is considering pursuing a case against Zimmerman. After he was cleared by a jury of his peers. Tat is a slippery slope, and if the government can change any court ruling they want that doesn't fit with their agenda or isn't PC then how far are we really away from tyranny? Really think about that one. People are calling for the Stand Your Ground laws to be repealed. And why? So criminals can victimize others without worrying about *gasp* innocent victims trying to defend themselves? What has happened to America?

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#365 Jul 14, 2013
ccl holder wrote:
The man did what every conceal and carry holder in the United States is afraid to do but he made the choice to defend his life with deadly force. That is a right that our constitution grants us the right to keep and bear arms. He used his right and took care of business. He honestly should have never been inside a courtroom defending his right to protect himself. The truth came out during the trial a man defended his life from a lunatic who wanted to deal him bodily harm. Now granted its sad that a 17 yearold is dead but then again the streets would have probably claimed him or he woulda spent a life in lockup taking taxpayers dollars because with a reaction like that eventually he would have killed someone and ended up spending a lifetime behind bars. In my opinion Zimmerman did a public service by removing that skum from the gene pool!
Had he taken his dumb ass home (like he should
have) he wouldn't have Needed to "defend his life."

He killed a 17 yr old boy who was doing nothing
more than coming home from the store w/a bag of
skittles.

Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with this none
of our kids are safe. My oldest son likes to dye his
hair strange colors....what if some jackass like
Zimmerman decides he's some kind of danger?

This decision was as stupid as letting Casey Anthony
go free.(and rumor is that stupid b!tch is pregnant..
...wonder how long this one will live???)
Ooo

Ansted, WV

#366 Jul 14, 2013
Whos the cracker now.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#367 Jul 14, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he taken his dumb ass home (like he should
have) he wouldn't have Needed to "defend his life."
He killed a 17 yr old boy who was doing nothing
more than coming home from the store w/a bag of
skittles.
Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with this none
of our kids are safe. My oldest son likes to dye his
hair strange colors....what if some jackass like
Zimmerman decides he's some kind of danger?
This decision was as stupid as letting Casey Anthony
go free.(and rumor is that stupid b!tch is pregnant..
...wonder how long this one will live???)
You sOund a little paranoid yourself. Maybe you need a mental evaluation.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#368 Jul 14, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he taken his dumb ass home (like he should
have) he wouldn't have Needed to "defend his life."
He killed a 17 yr old boy who was doing nothing
more than coming home from the store w/a bag of
skittles.
Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with this none
of our kids are safe. My oldest son likes to dye his
hair strange colors....what if some jackass like
Zimmerman decides he's some kind of danger?
This decision was as stupid as letting Casey Anthony
go free.(and rumor is that stupid b!tch is pregnant..
...wonder how long this one will live???)
I probably would have shot his punk ass too.
Florida Guy

Orlando, FL

#369 Jul 14, 2013
Possums, if he had shot and killed a white kid, then, yes it probably would be at least 2nd degree murder. But for defending himself and killing a "black"? I don't think so. Those cockroaches come out at night and threaten the decent white people. Lesson here, don't buy Skittles and Ice Tea at night and decide to attack a decent person on the way home to top it off. Thank God, Zimmerman not only survived the ordeal but was also found Not Guilty. The Z trumped the T!!!!!
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#370 Jul 14, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You guys know who else was just a harmless defenseless 17 year old White boy..Charles Manson. If you don't know who he is, look it up. Another 'racist' in my opinion keeping racial problems on the
What is your point? My point was that 17 year olds can certainly be dangerous and perpetrate physical violence. His age has very little to do with it. Also Manson was in his early 20's when the Sharon Tate murders were committed. You have some pretty strong opinions for someone who has no idea what they are talking about. All of your posts on Topix are very child-like, simple, and naive.
ron reagan

Princeton, WV

#371 Jul 14, 2013
Free at last, Free at last, Thank god almighty george is free at last!!!!!!
George

Charlottesville, VA

#372 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman is coming to Charleston to set up the local community watch program. You will be required to be armed. Get an automatic.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#373 Jul 15, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? My point was that 17 year olds can certainly be dangerous and perpetrate physical violence. His age has very little to do with it. Also Manson was in his early 20's when the Sharon Tate murders were committed. You have some pretty strong opinions for someone who has no idea what they are talking about. All of your posts on Topix are very child-like, simple, and naive.
My point was "One white, one black and one hispanic, and all three are cappable of commiting this type crime'....Your rebutal was about me being "childlike simple and naive and nothing about my post!. You too have narrow minded opinions. Thank you
real new minority

Cedar Grove, WV

#374 Jul 15, 2013
if all these "people" want to rise up, vandalize and riot. the police need to break out the firehoses like they did in the 60's and wash this $hit out of our streets and down the drains. even "their" own president said to accept the acquittal and move on. if you think you are so overlooked, mistreated and profiled please feel free to pack up all your $hit and leave but please take the following racist pieces of $hit with you Oprah Winfrey, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. where you gonna find another country that will support all your lazy a$$es for free while continuing to give you free handouts.....no where! best thing for all of these "people" to do is pipe down and accept the terms of your citizenship or pack up and get the eff out!
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#375 Jul 15, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he taken his dumb ass home (like he should
have) he wouldn't have Needed to "defend his life."
He killed a 17 yr old boy who was doing nothing
more than coming home from the store w/a bag of
skittles.
Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with this none
of our kids are safe. My oldest son likes to dye his
hair strange colors....what if some jackass like
Zimmerman decides he's some kind of danger?
This decision was as stupid as letting Casey Anthony
go free.(and rumor is that stupid b!tch is pregnant..
...wonder how long this one will live???)
Thank for revealing what should be obvious to everyone. I pray for everyone's child. But eventually children grow into adults, and it is my opinion that basic education is still sorely needed in this entire state. Zimmerman was told to go home by the same first- responder/law enforcement industry that he imagined himself part of. He remains an example of the major problem of that community, and (my opinion), the country as a whole.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#376 Jul 15, 2013
CHAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for revealing what should be obvious to everyone. I pray for everyone's child. But eventually children grow into adults, and it is my opinion that basic education is still sorely needed in this entire state. Zimmerman was told to go home by the same first- responder/law enforcement industry that he imagined himself part of. He remains an example of the major problem of that community, and (my opinion), the country as a whole.
I agree 100%, JZ Should of stayed in the car like he was ask to do but instead he decided to take matters into his own hands and got his azz handed to him by a 17 year old to the point where he to use deadly force on the kid. Sorry to say but JZ problems are far from being over. He will be back in the corts fighting this for some time. You all can gloat when this is all over with, but in the mean time you are just spewing hatred and you all know what I'm saying is the TRUTH.
George

Charlottesville, VA

#377 Jul 15, 2013
He has been offered a tennis shoe and T-shirt contract. He will come out of this thing smelling like a rose. You also said the ""truth"" when you said he would be convicted. Hahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks head jobs 1 hr big joh_The Accou... 5
Crazy wives 1 hr big john 6
Justin Doughty 5 hr disgusted 33
Ladies if your best friend asked to watch you 5 hr Yep 5
Ryan Kennedy (Nov '11) 6 hr Arabforlife 9
Tom Clark's Passing 7 hr Janet 35
Donut Doughty 9 hr Samuel Nicholos 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages