George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Citizen john

Charleston, WV

#335 Jul 13, 2013
Lets hope they find Zimmerman innocent. Zimmerman was defending himself.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#336 Jul 13, 2013
Citizen john wrote:
Lets hope they find Zimmerman innocent. Zimmerman was defending himself.
There is six highly educated jurors going over every issue of the case, once they have finished, then you will klnow their findings.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#337 Jul 13, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> There is six highly educated jurors going over every issue of the case, once they have finished, then you will klnow their findings.
No shytte?
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#338 Jul 13, 2013
Nancy wrote:
A person would have to be a mental midget to be a racist in this day and time, it's like being inferior to our society. Society has left them way behind intelligence wise. Hopefully they will catch up with the rest.
You sound like a retard. Blindly following PC group-think is not a sign of high intelligence. It is the other way around.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#339 Jul 13, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a retard. Blindly following PC group-think is not a sign of high intelligence. It is the other way around.
There may be a few racists who have a modicum of what could loosely be called intelligence. In my opinion most have been brainwashed by their parents into believing that they are better than other human races, but, you believe what you want.
2 posts removed
bob

Princeton, WV

#342 Jul 13, 2013
not guilty!!!!!!!!!! yeah
Miner73

Belle, WV

#343 Jul 13, 2013
Hurray. Now they can burn the town. You know that is coming.
1 post removed
Homer

Charlottesville, VA

#345 Jul 13, 2013
Hey Nancy! The "" Big Z"" is free.

Since: Feb 10

NEW YORK---> EMPIRE STATE

#346 Jul 13, 2013
Pastor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>You should know. You are such an expert.
I'll pray for you too.
valley boy

Kernersville, NC

#347 Jul 13, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
NRA George will be found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to prison where he belongs.
I guess its about time for you to move to Florida Jack!!! What is your opinion now????
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#348 Jul 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hey Nancy! The "" Big Z"" is free.
Our judical system is doing what it was pu in place fot. It is not perfct bet the old lady always works when used in the right way. Both sideds did a good jod as well as the jurors. Jeorje will have a bad time as he prepaaes his new life, and believe me from heron every thing will be complicated for Jeorge, but I know he will do it for his family. He is not free by no means.But with luck goodwill and hartdwork he can and will beat this ting.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#349 Jul 13, 2013
Just think of the T-shirts he can sell. The ""Z"" is free.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#350 Jul 13, 2013
XDIAMONDZX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray for you too.
Its too late for me. Pray for the troops.
Whitie in da house

Charleston, WV

#351 Jul 13, 2013
Brotha in da house wrote:
Dave
Mark my words:
We the jury find the defendant George Zimmerman
"GUILTY"
2nd degree murder!
Mark my words!
Anything else to say loudmouth?
hate

Dunbar, WV

#352 Jul 14, 2013
Them darks are gonna chimp out because of that
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#353 Jul 14, 2013
You guys know who else was just a harmless defenseless 17 year old African American? Lee Boyd Malvo. If you don't know who he is, look it up.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#354 Jul 14, 2013
nobody wrote:
You guys know who else was just a harmless defenseless 17 year old African American? Lee Boyd Malvo. If you don't know who he is, look it up.
You guys know who else was just a harmless defenseless 17 year old White boy..Charles Manson. If you don't know who he is, look it up. Another 'racist' in my opinion keeping racial problems on the
whitey

Paintsville, KY

#355 Jul 14, 2013
NOT GUILTY!! another thug off the street! We should bring this mentality to Charleston!
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#356 Jul 14, 2013
He is free, he is free, thank god he is free.
Nancy Lou

Chesapeake, VA

#357 Jul 14, 2013
Citizen wrote:
He is free, he is free, thank god he is free.
Do you really think he is free? He will be locked in His own prison for the rest of his life, he has nowhere to go and his conscience will trouble him for ever.... FREE, I don't think so, But I do feel sorry for him, and wish him the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 13 min Bill Slessinger 14
The shitt family 38 min Nancy 4
WVU Basketball 50 min Alien 2
CAMC- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 2 hr . 84
cary. and. paul 2 hr santa 5
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 2 hr santa 2
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 3 hr Wvphoto 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance