George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Winky

Charlottesville, VA

#274 Jul 10, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Winky Dinky! Those momma jokes are for the elementary, give me something of intel. you lil' winky dinky doo.
Your momma don't think it was elementary Watson.
NAAWP-FREE T-SHIRTS

Slidell, LA

#275 Jul 10, 2013
ERIC HOLDER PUSHED FOR THE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN INDICTMENT FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA!

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA has sent ERIC HOLDER down into the BOWELS of FLORIDA to RABLE ROUSE RACIAL TENSIONS, accompanied by a couple of RACIST PIGS that geaux by the names of AL SHARPTON and JESSIE JACKSON!

FACT: There is NOTHING better than BUNCH of DEADLY RIOTS to DIVERT AMERICAN'S ATTENTION away from all the CORRUPTION in WASHINGTON D.C.!

This is the "OBAMANATION of AMERICA" and the "ESTABLISHMENT of OBAMALAW", however, the fatuous1 calls "BULL$HYT"!

"OBAMALAW" is defined as "THE TAKE OVER OF AMERICA UNDER FALSE PRETENSES"!

PRESIDENT NELSON MANDELA did the EXACT same BULL$HYT in SOUTH AFRICA back in the 1990's! History is SIMPLY repeating itself!

QUICK, Somebody call DAVID DUKE before the NAACP gets here!(TRAINAISM, 2012)
Just Kidding, ole DAVID DUKE ain’t been seen in these yer parts in years!
SooOOOO ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

FATUOUS QUOTE:

“QUICK, Somebody call the fatuous1 before the NAACP gets here!”(TRAINAISM, 2013)

----------NAAWP BLOG OF THE DAY----------
NAAWP--&#61664; "FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" BULLSEYE T-SHIRTS
FREE T-SHIRT OFFER FROM THE "NAAWP"
"FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" T-SHIRTS are TOTALLY FREE, but you can only find them at this OFFICIAL NAAWP WEB SITE: FatuousCra@aol.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/teen...
These are very Collectable 100% Hand Picked Cotton Blended “BULLEYES T-SHIRTS”, that the whole Family will Enjoy for years to COME! Perfect attire for Church, Outings to the Mall, Fairs, Festivals and Suburban Parks and Playgrounds!
WARNING: These T-SHIRT are not and I repeat "NOT" appropriate APPAREL for BLIGHTED INNER-CITY URBAN AREAS like NEW ORLEANS, CHICAGO, ST. LOUIS, ATLANTA, DETROIT, FLINT, OAKLAND or anywhere in the STATE of NEW JERSEY!
AVAILABLE SIZES: EXTRA SMALL through 3XXX are available!
These OFFICIAL PATENTED, HAND-MADE and COPY RIGHTED Collectable T-Shirts are Uniquely Crafted and STATE
"FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" on the FRONT
and have an EXTRA LARGE RED & BLACK BULLSEYE on the Back with the Letters "NAAWP" Stamped in the Middle!
ORDER YOURS TODAY-Before Supplies Run Low!
Fatuouscra@aol.com
FACT: According ERIC HOLDER'S DEPARTMENT of INJUSTICE-1,600 WHITE PEOPLE WERE MURDERED BY BLACK PEOPLE IN 2012!
FACTS: According ERIC HOLDER'S DEPARTMENT of INJUSTICE-OVER 33,000 WHITE WOMEN WERE RAPED BY BLACK MEN IN 2012, CONVERSELY, 8 BLACK WOMEN WERE RAPED BY WHITE MEN!
FACT: The U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER refers to WHITE PEOPLE as "COWARDS" on the ISSUE of RACIAL INJUSTICE!
FACT: 77% of the WHITE PEOPLE MURDERED in 2012 were MURDERED by NON-WHITES!
QUESTION: Do YOU want to Think of Yourself as being a "COWARD" or do you want to "STAND UP with the NAAWP" for GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, PAULA DEEN and the NAAWP?
... that is the "QUESTION" in 2013!

PAULA DEEN T-SHIRT OFFER
"I CAN'T BELIEVE PAULA DEEN COOKED HER OWN GOOSE"

PAULA DEEN T-SHIRTS only come in LARGE and EXTRA LARGES Sizes!
fatuous1
http://topsy.com/twitter/obessed56
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and SPOKESPERSON for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE
FatuousCra@aol.com
PLEASE FORWARD THIS IMPORTANT POST TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW-SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED ON THIS GREAT TOTALLY FREE NAAWP OFFER!
Bye Bye Birdie

Las Vegas, NV

#276 Jul 10, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was wearing it on his hip! It wasn't hidden.
Martin attacked Zimmerman in self-defense!
During the "walk through" video with the police, Zimmerman places his right hand on his right side hip area on the back of his body when showing where his gun was holstered. So, how could Trayvon have seen it with George on his back, even if GZ's coat had risen up? Weren't the gun and holster black? From what I understand was very dark in the area where they were.
Bye Bye Birdie

Las Vegas, NV

#277 Jul 10, 2013
If GZ had WATCHED and stayed in his truck, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

God made us all. Black lives are not less valuable than anyone else's life.
Bye Bye Birdie

Las Vegas, NV

#278 Jul 10, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know he lost control. The courts have not proved that. I'm glad you are not on the jury. You have already tried him and are now ready to convict him. You can't wait on the courts. You have your own sense of justice. I have mine too. The only mistake Zimmerman made was not emptying the gun on him.
Do you mean like GZ played judge, jury, and executioner with Trayvon?
Innocent

Terre Haute, IN

#279 Jul 11, 2013
George Zimmerman is innocent. All the neighbors say it's Zimmerman screaming. The one guy saw Zimmerman (Zimmerman was the guy in red clothing) yelling for help and he ran upstairs to call 911. If he's found guilty the jury should be ashamed of themselves. Casey Anthony was found not guilty and there was more evidence against her then Zimmerman. No one can prove he's guilty. People can only assume he is. The law states innocent until PROVEN guilty, not assumed.
Limmuel

Charlottesville, VA

#280 Jul 11, 2013
Bye Bye Birdie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like GZ played judge, jury, and executioner with Trayvon?
Doesn't make any difference what he played with him./ Travon is stone cold dead and that means one less for welfare.
1 post removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#282 Jul 11, 2013
A leading GSW expert has testified that the trajectory of the bullet matches up 100% with Zimmerman's story. The president never should have commented on an ongoing investigation. The media should have shown real pictures not ones that were 10 years old. If Zimmerman's guilt was as cut and dry as you seem to think why would the media have to resort to such dirty tricks in order to convince their borderline retarded viewers of his guilt?
Nancy Lou

Chesapeake, VA

#283 Jul 11, 2013
Limmuel wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't make any difference what he played with him./ Travon is stone cold dead and that means one less for welfare.
Winky Dinky DOO still on the racial hatred path.
RandiD

Charleston, WV

#284 Jul 11, 2013
Zimmerman is innocent.

He shot a bad person. Good riddance.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#285 Jul 11, 2013
RandiD wrote:
Zimmerman is innocent.
He shot a bad person. Good riddance.
How do you know beyound a doubt that he is innocent? You don't. Only Zimmerman himself knows if he is innocent. Another racist!
rockstar

Reedy, WV

#286 Jul 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know beyound a doubt that he is innocent? You don't. Only Zimmerman himself knows if he is innocent. Another racist!
He is the only one that knows exactly what happen. The evidence say he innocent. He broke no laws.
RandiD

Charleston, WV

#287 Jul 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know beyound a doubt that he is innocent? You don't. Only Zimmerman himself knows if he is innocent. Another racist!
Zimmerman took out the trash !

We need more citizens like Zimmerman.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#288 Jul 11, 2013
RandiD wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman took out the trash !
We need more citizens like Zimmerman.
What do you me (we)? Speak for your self, not everybody is a racist.
Peter

Charlottesville, VA

#289 Jul 11, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>What do you me (we)? Speak for your self, not everybody is a racist.
Yes they are. The ones who say they aren't are LIARS>
Mister Carbine

United States

#290 Jul 11, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
NRA George will be found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to prison where he belongs.
Of course, to spare Florida officials and the country a minority riot, they will find him guilty of manslaughter, at a minimum. They forgot ol' George is a minority too. NRA me supports NRA him.
Mister Carbine

United States

#291 Jul 11, 2013
Mr. Martin was doing nothing wrong. Mr. Zimmerman did seek him out to confront him, which wasn't smart, but I would've done the same thing on instinct. He didn't just blow Trayvon away, he was assaulted. Following and verbally confronting someone isn't assault. Beating the ass off someone is assault. George was getting his ass kicked with concrete, and claims to have been in fear for is life, in which case lethal force is justified. The prosecution doesn't have a legitimate case. The witnesses are terrible, and it's a pity party in front of the jury without factual and tangible evidence.
Mister Carbine

United States

#292 Jul 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
He doesn't have to prove he's innocent, the state must prove that he's guilty. The woods are full of idiots. Also, Zimmerman isn't white, so you're just as racist as anyone. Are we ever going to outgrow this childish foolishness of labeling people who disagree with us as racists?
Owl

United States

#293 Jul 11, 2013
Who was on top of who?
henn wrote:
George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?.... you are correct, he is innocent or guilty.
Tina Kreidman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294 Jul 12, 2013
why didn't Trayvon call is father on his cell phone if he was so afraid of this stranger instead of being on the phone with his friend? Most 17 year old visiting their father would have alerted their father of their situation. Yes, I think George Zimmerman is innocent of all charges - the only reason this went to trial is because it was made into a racial issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakwood Apt FLOP-HOUSE/Melissa Perrelly (May '15) 5 min Pittie 5
campbells creek druggies and thieves 23 min DisasterArea 44
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Easy 4,397
there is no god, no heaven, but there is a HELL 2 hr KINGkrapo 1
Jillian Bowen (Jan '12) 4 hr Dude 10
Risk OfCardiac Stents vs.By-Pass Heart Sugery 4 hr Public Health 1
Kanawha Library doesn't like Homeless people 6 hr WoW 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance