George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#231 Jul 7, 2013
Jury will have a verdict soon for all of you silly little inbreds.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#232 Jul 7, 2013
Even with a verdict Trayvon is still stone cold dead.
1 post removed
Essem

Minneapolis, MN

#234 Jul 8, 2013
It's amazing how the race baiters' ears hear only what they want. They love to have another reason to rear the ugly head of racism. Look at TM for who he was.... a kid who looked for fights, who cut school 53 days in half a year, a kid who had a phone in his hand when he thought some "crazy-ass cracker" (which IS ABSOLUTELY A RACIST AND DEROGATORY TERM AGAINST WHITES) and instead of calling 911 to report he was afraid, he decides to jump GZ and not only beat the daylights out of him but said "you're gonna die tonight MF". Not some poor little innocent kid as the race baiters want to portray him but an angry young man with racist issues. He would be alive today if he had done the right thing and called the cops immediately. He chose to be confrontational and GZ had EVERY Constitutional right to defend himself. He did NOTHING wrong. Twist the story and spin it however you like, but nothing can change the truth of what happened that night. TM was the aggressor and paid for that decision. CASE CLOSED.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#235 Jul 8, 2013
Essem wrote:
It's amazing how the race baiters' ears hear only what they want. They love to have another reason to rear the ugly head of racism. Look at TM for who he was.... a kid who looked for fights, who cut school 53 days in half a year, a kid who had a phone in his hand when he thought some "crazy-ass cracker" (which IS ABSOLUTELY A RACIST AND DEROGATORY TERM AGAINST WHITES) and instead of calling 911 to report he was afraid, he decides to jump GZ and not only beat the daylights out of him but said "you're gonna die tonight MF". Not some poor little innocent kid as the race baiters want to portray him but an angry young man with racist issues. He would be alive today if he had done the right thing and called the cops immediately. He chose to be confrontational and GZ had EVERY Constitutional right to defend himself. He did NOTHING wrong. Twist the story and spin it however you like, but nothing can change the truth of what happened that night. TM was the aggressor and paid for that decision. CASE CLOSED.
Sorry! The case is not close, let the jury decide if he did Nothing wrong! Your alls Hill billy justice in this case has lots of flaws especially racism. Hapefully these 12 women will look past the color of ones skin and look at the issues put forth by both Lawyers. Thank you
Essem

Minneapolis, MN

#236 Jul 8, 2013
Obviously clear you're not following this case, just another uninformed mouthpiece spouting nonsense. FYI this is a jury of SIX not twelve jurors. And God willing, they will be open-minded to hear the truth when it's spoken, unlike you.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#237 Jul 8, 2013
Any way you cut it Trayvon is stone cold dead and "Z" is alive.
he will walk

Moseley, VA

#238 Jul 8, 2013
yes Travon is dead...it is an accident sorry Travon
you are a dead wanna be ganster
i dont know

Hansford, WV

#239 Jul 8, 2013
innocent or guilty... that is the question, which I cannot answer because I am not a juror.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#240 Jul 8, 2013
Awful lot of yelling being done by a man being held down and pummeled. If it was Zimmerman. Sounds like someone begging for his life, and Zimmerman's was never threatened.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#241 Jul 8, 2013
Pastor Mike wrote:
Any way you cut it Trayvon is stone cold dead and "Z" is alive.
Lowell, I will agree with you, Trayvon is dead and Zimmeron is alive. Any way you look at this is a bad thing to have happened to either one of these men and their familes. I know Zimmeron does not want to deal with this and if he had to do this over again knowing what he knows now he would have went about things in a different way, then things would have been better for both men. I don't want to see any one die for any reason. The true colors of the human race are really showing on this forum, and racism is running rampant because of this senseles murder. I know the jurors are going to have a verdict in this case, and hopefully justice will prevail.
1 post removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#243 Jul 8, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from being questioned but rather from being pursued by a suspicious stranger carrying a gun.
If I was being pursured by a suspicious gun toting stranger, knowing I couldn't outrun a bullet, I might circle around my neighbors house to gain the element of surprise and bash his brains in.
I would be justified because I was in legitimate fear for my life because a suspicious gun toting stranger was pursuing me.
Self-defense. No duty to retreat!
You are ridiculous. You are a whacky lib and obviously your mind is made up. It terrifies me that morons like you have a vote that counts just as much as my own.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#244 Jul 8, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ridiculous. You are a whacky lib and obviously your mind is made up. It terrifies me that morons like you have a vote that counts just as much as my own.
If you are from NC you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#245 Jul 8, 2013
Pastor Mike wrote:
<quoted text>If you are from NC you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Why shouldn't he be allowed to vote? And give the fourm your qualifed educated reason as to why he/she shouldn't vote if they're from NC?
Omg

Huntington, WV

#246 Jul 8, 2013
If you all would actually listen and read the trial... The state of Florida wants to point out that zimmerman had a depraved mind set he profiled a teenager who was looking at house numbers because he wasn't familiar with the area... As a neighborhood watch volunteer he should have been a good citizen and said excuse me I'm with the neighborhood watch are u lost do u need help... Instead of calling police saying he is looking around something's wrong with him and following him around... Treyvon was the scared on this guy is following you with a loaded pistol when he's doing nothing wrong he was shot in the heart for walking to the store and just because he has the in his blood doesn't mean his judgement was impaired he was the one that acted on self defense because this man he never saw before was chasing him down and profiling as a burglar how would anyone else feel about that.. Not good.. Poor guy isn't even here to tell his end of the story the medical examiner said he was in extreme pain for up to 10 mins after being shot... Zimmerman didn't kill him in self defense he killed him because he wanted to prove a point about criminals in the area and it backfired on him,., He is guilty for sure. Throw him in prison and let juicy take care of him
donnie with downs

Uneeda, WV

#247 Jul 8, 2013
ouuuuu uhhhhhhhh i hav 2 put baby podder on my pp coz i rub it hard it feels good. i get smaked at curch
donnie with downs

Uneeda, WV

#248 Jul 8, 2013
barez r kull. thaye growl and bite u.
Shira

Plymouth, MN

#249 Jul 9, 2013
The president of the United States should not have weighed in on this . Regardless of the facts he will be found guilty directly connected to emotions not facts
yoyo1

Chesapeake, OH

#250 Jul 9, 2013
Stupid liberals and their agendas. The media and the liberals are what is ruining this country. Zimmerman should be found innocent.
W H I Y P B

Chesapeake, VA

#251 Jul 9, 2013
yoyo1 wrote:
Stupid liberals and their agendas. The media and the liberals are what is ruining this country. Zimmerman should be found innocent.
What do the liberals have to do with Zimmerman on trial for murder? The liberals didn't cause Martin to fight with Zimmerman.
Liberals

Moseley, VA

#252 Jul 9, 2013
are a catch word to call someone that you do not agree with )a name), liberals are whats wrong with this country , or insert Negroes, or Mexicans...

what's ggod is Rush, Congress, Ted Cruz, and Fox news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell's creek 23 min Wonderin 25
Your just sad 1 hr Peaceout 1
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 2 hr Trump 2020 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr louege 4,207
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St ... 3 hr Correctimundo 26
Pres. Trump 4 hr Bert 7
Trump is for uneducated poor people 4 hr Bert 26

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance