George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Ironside

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jun 12, 2013
The man that claimes he shot the young african american in self defense goes on trial soon. They are picking the jury this week.

Will he be found innocent or guilty?

I say innocent, because it was self defense.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Innocent. The media has way overblown this one.
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Yea that black boy was up to something suspicious and when confronted by Mr Zimmerman he didn't like it and started the whole brawl and in doing so forced Mr Zimmerman to pop a cap in his ass.

Mr Zimmerman should not only be found innocent but be given a mometary award for all the anguish he and his family has had to endure.

I hope the courts allow all the evidence of the black kids past to come to light. Sounds like he was a thug in the making.
wow

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2013
zimerman had no right to follow this person. he had no right to confront him. the [police told him to back off and stay in his car. Zimmerman should be executed
henn

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jun 12, 2013
George Zimmerman innocent or guilty?.... you are correct, he is innocent or guilty.
schrodinger

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2013
I believe it was self defence. Look at his head injury, I believe he may have been seriously wounded or even killed if he hadn't taken steps to stop the beating. While he should not have followed the boy , he still had a right to defend himself.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jun 12, 2013
wow wrote:
zimerman had no right to follow this person. he had no right to confront him. the [police told him to back off and stay in his car. Zimmerman should be executed
The media attempts to make this about race or profiling to sell papers or underlying reasons. A person on "neighborhood watch" saw a non-resident/unknown individual walking in their gated community. While keeping an eye on him, the person acted suspiciously.

Let the courts decide.... But understand that the kid was not the cute kid the media (and parents) portrays. For them it is about the $$$
Idunno

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Stand YOUR ground...means that..Stand YOUR ground. Not sure how that will play in...
wow

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2013
STAND YER GROUND ONLY IF YOU ARE ATTACKED. NOT FOLLOW AND START A FIGHT AND KILL SOMEONE
wow

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
and he lived in that community. he was not a stranger
Obaaama

Mullens, WV

#11 Jun 12, 2013
if i had a boy he would look just like treyvon,remember the prez. saying that. zimmermon will be found guilty because of that statement. sad but true
jus saying

Youngstown, OH

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Zimmerman should have listened to police when they told him to leave Trayvon alone. If I was Trayvon I would have beat his ass too. Yes, Zimmerman was scares for his life but he should have let him be. But I think he'll get voluntary manslaughter.
wow

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2013
nope hes going to the pen fer life as he should
he prfiled that boy and confronted him. normal neighborhood watch wanta be cop
BeenThereDoneTha t

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jun 12, 2013
wow wrote:
and he lived in that community. he was not a stranger
He did not live in the gated community..he was visiting someone there. He was from elsewhere and went to school elsewhere
jus saying

Youngstown, OH

#15 Jun 12, 2013
He was visiting his father's girlfriend with him. He was not from there.
wow

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 12, 2013
so . he was welcome in that community. Zimmerman should be put to death
old stoner

Mullens, WV

#17 Jun 12, 2013
the kid was a gangsta thug, who had intent to hurt zimmerman. he got what he deserved the media showed old pics of the boy , not what he looked like when he was shot. or about him being kicked out of school , the kid was a criminal.
wow

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 12, 2013
so what if he was. Zimmerman followed him against police advice and that is not stand yer ground. that is assault and murder. the boy was doing nothing but walking down the sidewalk, and that is proven

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 12, 2013
NRA George will be found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to prison where he belongs.
Ooo

Ivydale, WV

#20 Jun 12, 2013
The kid was all smoked up with his tea and candy. He was prob a punk and the family wasnt to sad to sew they got amillion they need to zip it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain missions employees 1 hr Laura 14
Why was Chad Green depressed? 1 hr End of the day 12
Dave "the coward" March 4 hr Cinnamon 6
Hurricane Null (May '15) 4 hr Nicks Neighbor 47
Mary Koontz 6 hr Mary Koontz 1
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 7 hr Ralph 8
Melanie Metheny (Nov '11) 7 hr Curious 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages