Pies and Pints NEW lications

Pies and Pints NEW lications

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Factoid

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Even PnP are branching out and getting the hell out of this dying state.

Pies and Pints to Open Locations in Columbus, Lexington
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Pies-and-P...
Belly Up

Hurricane, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2014
Is their food really that good? I hear the prices are very high.
Just sayin

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 1, 2014
The food is GREAT and the prices are no more than you would pay at a chain place! One of my fave places downtown!!!
R U Smoking Crack

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Aug 1, 2014
Factoid wrote:
Even PnP are branching out and getting the hell out of this dying state.
Pies and Pints to Open Locations in Columbus, Lexington
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Pies-and-P...
They are EXPANDING - not "getting the hell out of this . state," dummy.
The Munchies

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Aug 1, 2014
I like Pies and Pints, Aldephia and Bluegrass Kitchen. Is Vandalias still open or did they close that place?
TPB

Red House, WV

#6 Aug 1, 2014
They should open some of these on the Westside, us low income people like pizza and beer too.
They could also let us use our EBT for purchases.
TPB

Red House, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Do the one in town take EBT for food?
I know i can't use EBT for beer (which is racist) but do they serve sodas?
If not, I can ask for a glass of water and some sugar packets and make some grape KoolAid I bring with me.
YouSoFake

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 1, 2014
TPB wrote:
Do the one in town take EBT for food?
I know i can't use EBT for beer (which is racist) but do they serve sodas?
If not, I can ask for a glass of water and some sugar packets and make some grape KoolAid I bring with me.
If you had an EBT you would know that all restaurants in WV now take EBT.
Truthiness

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2014
R U Smoking Crack wrote:
<quoted text>They are EXPANDING - not "getting the hell out of this . state," dummy.
Charleston is the next Detroit. Soon shops city wide will be closing, homes deserted and crime at an all time high. Open your eyes and take a good look. The changes to the city in the past 20 years are staggering. GET SOME while you still can. Unless you too move out of this third world state.
I agree

Hurricane, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2014
Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Charleston is the next Detroit. Soon shops city wide will be closing, homes deserted and crime at an all time high. Open your eyes and take a good look. The changes to the city in the past 20 years are staggering. GET SOME while you still can. Unless you too move out of this third world state.
Charleston, and Kanawha county in general already have a lot of deserted, bombed out, vine and tree covered, half burnt old houses all over the place. I have honestly never seen so many anywhere else, of course I've never been to Detroit but I do hear it's very bad there. If coal continues to decline in WV, this state is done for. There is nothing else here, and there is no useable ground for any major industry to develop and build on.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 2, 2014
I'm sure many will agree that WV has had adequate time and financial resources to commit to a build-up of infrastructure to attract business. Don't expect PNP or any of the fore-mentioned to want their reps to be associated with losers-on any level (state, people). It's obvious the out-of-state openings are to build customer bases ahead of dropping out of WV. And no. I don't have inside info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long did it take you to get approved for Se... 56 min hawkeye 10
CAMC layoffs 6 hr get real 10
CAP vs HUNTINGTON (Oct '14) 7 hr Seriously 6
To Many Deer in The Area 7 hr Varmint Rifles 86
campbells creek neighborhood watch 8 hr Billy 35
Vote NO on road bill !!!!!!!!! FU Jim!!!!!!! 9 hr vote yes 8
Tired of Being Asked for Money at Stores and Re... 9 hr Truth teller 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance