Thoughts of a Turd fan
For Immediate Release

Omaha, NE

#1 Dec 6, 2012
.This is from a Marshall fan on Rivals.com .........no need for me to add.:
I usually don't post so soon after a game because it is hard to contain all of the emotion, but after tonight I just don't give a damn.
Why would someone continue to invest their attention, their emotion, their time, their money into this basketball team or in to Marshall athletics in general?
Game after game, year after year, I leave the field and the court more and more disgusted and less and less with a filling of pride and enjoyment.
It has been a decade since we have fielded a good football team and damn near a quarter century since we have put a good basketball team on the court.
I keep hoping we will turn the corner and thought after our bowl win last year and NIT appearance that perhaps we were beginning the road back to building something.
Ater tonight, it is obvious that in both football and basketball we aren't building anything.
The real vision campaign needed at Marshall is one to help Herd fans envision why we continue to invest without getting any meaningful return on that investment.
NotaDocbeliever

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Sad but true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Miller from Alum Creek area 5 min Heystupid 6
Korea 44 min Vet 30
Community Yard Sale Sat May 6, Lower Sandlick Road 1 hr Community Yard Sale 1
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 1 hr Beth 3
Just saw a lady fall at the Outback 2 hr marriedsoigivenohead 23
Crystal Hoffman arrested once again 5 hr Stills 10
Free food at Kroger 5 hr PamC 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance