Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott???
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Diane

Charleston, WV

#136 Jan 26, 2014
They are trash! Simple as that! They are a burden to Tax Payers! Jason impregnated Steph,and Buddy thinks its his kid. Its pathetic, really a sad situation. This family belongs on Jerry Springer for real.
r u serious

Hockessin, DE

#137 Jan 26, 2014
WDHHR wrote:
Ive been working with this family for awhile now. And I can tell you, if thier mom Sissy taught them anything,it was How to Work the System. This is generational welfare. I have a good feeling, I will be working with all of thier kids and cousins in the future. They cant escape. They dont want to escape.
That you work for dhhr and would post about a family? Wow!
worker

Hockessin, DE

#138 Jan 26, 2014
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text>That you work for dhhr and would post about a family? Wow!
I agree, but it is dhhr.
Good grief

Beckley, WV

#139 Jan 26, 2014
Diane wrote:
They are trash! Simple as that! They are a burden to Tax Payers! Jason impregnated Steph,and Buddy thinks its his kid. Its pathetic, really a sad situation. This family belongs on Jerry Springer for real.
After months and months y'all still got nuthin better to do than talk about the Scott family on topix?? From lisha to peach to buddy (Dnt kno Jason) I kno they good ppl and I got all they back. Fugg wit any of em and watch how quick ppl b on that azz u don't even kno
DennisDiamond

Charleston, WV

#140 Jan 26, 2014
Good grief wrote:
<quoted text> After months and months y'all still got nuthin better to do than talk about the Scott family on topix?? From lisha to peach to buddy (Dnt kno Jason) I kno they good ppl and I got all they back. Fugg wit any of em and watch how quick ppl b on that azz u don't even kno
So, you know them so well, but dont know that rattin Pos needle junkie brothr Jasen Bowen?? Apple dont fall far from the tree. I never put 2 n 2 together about Buddys kid..but makes perfect sense, and is somthing that low life Jason would do, believe that. Buddy needs to get blood test ASAP.
Kendra

Charleston, WV

#141 Jan 27, 2014
Buddy and his Fam know that she is Js kid. Buddy is shootin blanks, hes sterile as hell lmao. J did him a favor lol.
Vic

Beckley, WV

#142 Jan 27, 2014
I jus know I adore Lish she untouchable yo mess wit her n Itz curtains 4 nebody
1 post removed
rand

Beckley, WV

#144 Jan 31, 2014
Alicia n peachy r da 2 prettiest sisters in all charleston
rumors

Hockessin, DE

#145 Jan 31, 2014
Heard Peachy is messin with Duce
Star

United States

#146 Feb 3, 2014
Alicia look like the pretty r n b singer mya from back n da 90s
Whoddie

Beckley, WV

#147 Feb 18, 2014
Alicia like a cross of Alicia keyz n mya the singers. 2 fine
warbucks

Atlanta, GA

#148 Feb 18, 2014
We know this is you Alicia!!! Stomp bumping this thread and get a life. Your nothing but welfare trash. You look like a rooster on crack if you want to know the truth.
Danielle

Charleston, WV

#149 Feb 18, 2014
Yall people have nothing better to do. Leave these people alone.
warbucks

Atlanta, GA

#150 Feb 18, 2014
And your putang Stank sumfin awful. Lazy skank smellin like dead fish from the elk river.
Whoddie

Portage, MI

#151 Feb 18, 2014
warbucks wrote:
And your putang Stank sumfin awful. Lazy skank smellin like dead fish from the elk river.
stfu hater itz not her u either a hatin female or salty dude who can't have her
Sad sad sad

Beckley, WV

#152 Mar 1, 2014
I wasn't gon say nothin on this dumb a** thread because it takes cowards to anonymously bash a person anyway so truthfully y'all are not worth the attention. But I'm not gon let y'all just bash Lisha without coming to her defense whether anonymous or not.

First off let's go ahead & clear the air before u can say it: This isn't her, in fact it's a guy. Second, Alicia is super pretty so if you state otherwise your clearly a miserable hater. Thirdly, even if she is receiving some type of assistance, she is a single mom raising a kid and she does work so what if she gets some help? She deserves it. Leave her alone and quit bashing her on this raggedy site u raggedy bishes, she keeps to herself and don't bother nobody. Get a fuggin life.
Bundy

United States

#153 Jun 29, 2014
Alicia is bae yo
iknowthem

Hurricane, WV

#154 Oct 25, 2015
For sure wrote:
Peachy looks like a crack head.
More so now. Maybe its stress from dealing with a man who has 20 bms...well 2 bds with 20 bms
antoine

Beckley, WV

#155 Dec 25, 2015
iknowthem wrote:
<quoted text>
More so now. Maybe its stress from dealing with a man who has 20 bms...well 2 bds with 20 bms
Stfu
CantStandHaters

Burlington, NC

#156 Dec 29, 2015
Well you know what they say...... You ain't poppin if you ain't got no haters! Everyone on this thread that had anything negative to say just sounds like a straight up hater. Alisha and Peachy are beautiful women that have gorgeous children. They seem to be a very close and loving family. Worry about your own miserable lives, you all sound so pathetic and sad. Get you a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia Hospitals And Healthcare-----NEED... 17 min WATCHDOG 6
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 19 min Follow The Money 63
Christmas CHEER for ROADUY 1 hr John Black 3
Happy Holidays - ROADGUY 1 hr John Black 2
Clay Nease (Jul '15) 1 hr RESIDENT 102
Strange guy driving through Daniel Boone Park 1 hr John Black 4
cary. and. paul 2 hr Effoffsceicenceguy 6
Rump rangers 4 hr Nancy 43

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web