Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott???
WDHHR

Kansas City, MO

#113 Oct 23, 2013
Ive been working with this family for awhile now. And I can tell you, if thier mom Sissy taught them anything,it was How to Work the System. This is generational welfare. I have a good feeling, I will be working with all of thier kids and cousins in the future. They cant escape. They dont want to escape.
Dumb

Scott Depot, WV

#114 Oct 23, 2013
1. It's Alisha not Alicia
2. She's not on hud
3. Alisha doesn't do drugs. If you knew her you'd know that. She may have a drink now and again. But that's it.
4. Same with buddy. May smoke some weed but hell at this point most people do. That's it. Won't touch anything else.
5. Their mom? She has 5 kids and 7 grand kids. I think she looks pretty damn good for that. Lol.
6. It's funny you'd say Alisha would riot. You really don't know her do you? She's a total anti conflict person. Lol. Silly people.
7. Jason is another story. I don't know him very well. Heard he ha substance abuse issues and that's why his siblings kept him from his nieces and nephew for awhile. Heard he's clean now.
8. Scott family: you guys have endured a rough childhood and have worked hard to make a better upbringing for your kids. Kudos to you!! Keep working at it!!
Yoooo

Portage, MI

#115 Oct 23, 2013
Michelle W wrote:
<quoted text> Hardworking ? She is on HUD and foodstamps? She honestly looks like a retarded male ostrich. If they cut off Welfare, she would be the first one to Riot.
you're an idiot. On her worst days I bet u couldn't hold a candle to this girl in terms of looks at your very best. Bitter angry hater is what u gotta be. She's beautiful. So what she gets some assistance? There's nothing wrong with a girl raising a daughter all by herself getting some help where it is needed doing it all alone. I ride for this girl all day and know her heart on top of how pretty she is. You're miserable.
Preach it

Powellton, WV

#116 Oct 23, 2013
WDHHR wrote:
Ive been working with this family for awhile now. And I can tell you, if thier mom Sissy taught them anything,it was How to Work the System. This is generational welfare. I have a good feeling, I will be working with all of thier kids and cousins in the future. They cant escape. They dont want to escape.
yep yep yep
Yoooo

Beckley, WV

#117 Oct 23, 2013
WDHHR wrote:
dumb ass. Is that really info u should be disclosing if u work for dhhr???
really

Kansas City, MO

#118 Oct 23, 2013
Yoooo wrote:
<quoted text> dumb ass. Is that really info u should be disclosing if u work for dhhr???
o you think this is top secret info lmao. Everyone know this already. I actually feel sorry for them, they suffer from so many identity problems because of thier mixed race. Parents please dont be selfish. Think before you open them legs for that darkmeat lol.
bells

Beckley, WV

#119 Oct 24, 2013
Id marry alisha
Datboy

Kansas City, MO

#120 Oct 24, 2013
Buddy is a duddy, his skin iz white kinda Muddy, hiz girlz all uglylookn like jumanji, evrytime he see me he run from me, he always lookn hungry, I know for a fact he likes thatbutthole bungery,..
Cray

Beckley, WV

#121 Oct 26, 2013
If u think alisha not fine u either gota be gay or a hater. She sexy as dey come
2 posts removed
ccwoman

Chesapeake, OH

#124 Oct 27, 2013
What has happened?
hjk

Chesapeake, OH

#125 Oct 27, 2013
Quit using topix as a way to make people feel bad
1 post removed
first

Chesapeake, OH

#127 Oct 27, 2013
Who are they?
rotflmao ctfu

Portage, MI

#128 Nov 6, 2013
WDHHR wrote:
you been workin with this family for awhile huh? if u work for DHHR and u kno sissy is workin the system why havent u turned her in? oh thats right she's not in the system, because she's had the same job for over 20 yrs!!!!! u dumb f**k. I happen to know these people personally and clearly.....u dont.smh.i feel sorry for you ppl on here bashing ppl when you clearly know nothin about any of them.is your own life so miserable that you have to make up such bullshit about someone elses. and as far as sissy looking horrible.....lmao.you really got s**t f'd up! i only hope i look that good after 5 kids and 50 yrs old. u poor thing.... u are a joke. let it go...you will never win with your lies.
tht dude

Pittsburgh, PA

#129 Nov 6, 2013
Y'all can stop talking shit about them now , there both cool down ass people!! I don't understand why y'all wanna hate on them but whatever!!
Eddie

Beckley, WV

#130 Nov 7, 2013
Lisha is real as hell
Blah blah blah

Portage, MI

#131 Nov 8, 2013
U people are pathetic!! some of u must feel threatened by these people or maybe its obsession. whatever it is its sad. they must be doin somethin right to have so many haters. u a bunch of f** kn losers.
tht dude

Lyndora, PA

#132 Nov 9, 2013
Blah blah blah wrote:
U people are pathetic!! some of u must feel threatened by these people or maybe its obsession. whatever it is its sad. they must be doin somethin right to have so many haters. u a bunch of f** kn losers.
I agree brother!
Kasey

Atlanta, GA

#133 Nov 15, 2013
But seriously, who beat Jason Bowen down with the ugly stick lmao. He should be the poster boy for the Before and After effects of Drug abuse. I mean this guy is now grade A Fugly. Blew my mind lol.
You are Stupid

Charleston, WV

#134 Nov 30, 2013
StopSnitchin wrote:
Yo..Buddy raisin a. Kid dat aint even his.kinda sad..everyone knows dis, stop postin da pic bro,makes you look super weak son
How does that make him look weak? I think that is being a man if it's true. Raising a child whether it's his or not.
Jake from State Farm

Beckley, WV

#135 Jan 1, 2014
Michelle W wrote:
<quoted text> Hardworking ? She is on HUD and foodstamps? She honestly looks like a retarded male ostrich. If they cut off Welfare, she would be the first one to Riot.
dumb bishhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Knox conflict of interest 28 min Resident of CHARL... 18
Home sweet home 33 min Nancy 6
Dearien (Jul '15) 4 hr JHolmes 3
Men who dye their hair or wear wigs/toupees. 5 hr Not 14
Question bout a old teacher of mine!? 5 hr Tiger Lily 20
Best pizza in the Kanawha Valley (Mar '15) 5 hr Tiger Lily 70
FEMA Trailors Need Setup ASAP. 6 hr Media 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance