Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott???
Mrs Jackson

La Vergne, TN

#90 Feb 27, 2013
If my memory is correct. Jason was even living with them, at around the same time Kenzie was conceived. And if anyone knows Jason, you know he was f$ cking lol Stephanie. And she had a crush on him LMAO. Im just surprised everyone is just now putting all this together.
1 post removed
wowww

Charleston, WV

#92 Mar 1, 2013
Yall are dumb!! Buddy is a great dad to kenzi and she is his! He is also great to bay. Steph is a great mom. Peachy is an amazing lady and conducts herself as such and is raising a very respectable young man. Lish is n no way shape or form stuck up and if u think so maybe u r just the type of person she tries hard to avoid!! I dont think any of you really know the kind, hard working people you are on here bashing!! And the fact that you want to drag innocent kids into the mix just goes to show how pathetically low u really are!! Get a life and quit worrying about everyone elses!! Steph meadow would like to know if kenzi can come over and play this weekend..hit me up in fb and let me know if she can please.
Workforce WV

Atlanta, GA

#93 Mar 1, 2013
Hardworking? They're all on some type of Welfare LMBO!!!! And does Buddy even have a job lol. Or is he still a " Rapper" haha
Hmmm

United States

#94 Mar 3, 2013
Mrs Jackson wrote:
If my memory is correct. Jason was even living with them, at around the same time Kenzie was conceived. And if anyone knows Jason, you know he was f$ cking lol Stephanie. And she had a crush on him LMAO. Im just surprised everyone is just now putting all this together.
thats funny cause I thought she belonged to that dark skin brother!!! Lmao. Yall need to make up a new story....this one is old.cant wait to see what u fools pull out ur ass next. Smmfh
Bub

Beckley, WV

#95 Oct 17, 2013
Yo Alicia sexy af!!!
dat boy

Mineral Ridge, OH

#96 Oct 18, 2013
There both cool people I work at smokehouse , and there both in there all the time but they both are cool!!
Kathy

Houston, TX

#97 Oct 19, 2013
dat boy wrote:
There both cool people I work at smokehouse , and there both in there all the time but they both are cool!!
Yeah they come in around the first of the month,after they sell thier kids foodstamps. They balln LMAO!
watch out now

Powellton, WV

#98 Oct 19, 2013
that whole family is trash. from the oldest on down, and they are raising all them kids up to be just like them. all of them, not a single exception. you better believe that and watch out for all of them.
Bub

Beckley, WV

#99 Oct 20, 2013
Alisha a great girl wit a gr8 heart & the sexiest of females u gon fine in all da town. U better believe that. Ne1 speaking down on her or her family is no more than a hater
2 posts removed
Bub

Beckley, WV

#102 Oct 21, 2013
FLASH wrote:
No she is not sexy either.
gotta be a hatin female. Prob a pill head at that cause no guy w/ good eyes wld say she wasn't sexy. Prettiest face in all Wv this girl has
Sophia

Kansas City, MO

#103 Oct 21, 2013
They do not age well at all. Look at thier mom she looks horrible. And look at how funny looking thier brother Jason turned out. Alicia "used" to be pretty, but she will end up phugly as heck like the rest of them. Guaranteed.
Bub

Beckley, WV

#104 Oct 22, 2013
Sophia wrote:
They do not age well at all. Look at thier mom she looks horrible. And look at how funny looking thier brother Jason turned out. Alicia "used" to be pretty, but she will end up phugly as heck like the rest of them. Guaranteed.
wow really? That's wat u cross your fingers & hope for every nite huh? That Alicia will turn out ugly. Used to be pretty? Ha! That girl is gorgeous & will always be. Guaranteed.
WSP

Kansas City, MO

#105 Oct 22, 2013
Buddy is a Rat, his brother J iz a Rat, they both addicts, droppn dimez to get they Fix. If I hear of dem doin dat shitaround any of dem kidz again, I wilk brake dey baxks fo realz. Any of dem wack ass family members defendn and enablin them will get broke off azwell.
Flash

United States

#106 Oct 22, 2013
Dude you find a druggie sexy then clearly you are a druggie. I don't do drugs. I have a good job. We get tested . 38 years I've drove trucks. Never done drugs in my life. I don't drink anymore. I'm old for that crap. I know you are the only person on here who thinks she's sexy, lol. Nobody else does. I never found her cute. I've seen girls much more prettier.
Flash

United States

#107 Oct 22, 2013
Yes, but no I ain't on drugs. You are the only one who finds them hot and good people. Therefore I ain't on drugs. Don't call me one. Because you deft are one Bub. Rat! Cheese eater. Bub Aka buddy ? You are a druggie.
Flash

United States

#108 Oct 22, 2013
Lmao , everyone knows what you are.
Flash

United States

#109 Oct 22, 2013
I have had a state cop tell me he's snitching. He lies also. They know it. He tells on everyone. He told on a neighbor of his over a damn dog.
Flash

United States

#110 Oct 22, 2013
He's a lying snitch though. Had state cop that told me he narked on people.
Bub

Beckley, WV

#111 Oct 23, 2013
She's no druggie she a beautiful hard workin single mom takin care of her kid. U dont find her cute? That's ur opinion. I find her gorgeous & a real geniune gurl.
Michelle W

Kansas City, MO

#112 Oct 23, 2013
Bub wrote:
She's no druggie she a beautiful hard workin single mom takin care of her kid. U dont find her cute? That's ur opinion. I find her gorgeous & a real geniune gurl.
Hardworking ? She is on HUD and foodstamps? She honestly looks like a retarded male ostrich. If they cut off Welfare, she would be the first one to Riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark's Passing 26 min Come on Deek 34
Donut Doughty 29 min Samuel Nicholos 2
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 32 min Samuel Nicholos 1,561
Crystal Hoffman was in a horror movie 2 hr Rachel V 1
Climate March 2 hr Tom Clark Jr 2
Ladies if your best friend asked to watch you 2 hr Yep 3
Mhalburn please stop 3 hr Matt 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages